It's out

voting twice on the same contract sounds familiar. thats what we at us fleet service did! wow! that scab union must be getting ready to represent the scabs! whata perfect match!

I think it is the same contract. Some of the guys were discussing it today at work. D.D. described it as "they just moved the furniture around."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Addressed to PTO.

DON'T concern yourself with Union issues, because you are a SCAB !!!!!!!!

Your like a "PUSS filled INFECTION" !!
A PLAGUE !!

You and your lot, keep science busy, while they DISECT people like you, to analize what makes an INFESTATION (like you and other SCABS), "tick" !!!!!!!

DIRTY FILTHY SCAB !!! :down: :angry: :down:

NH/BB's

They all ready voted no and renegotiated, they are not voting on the same offer that they rejected.

Technically, you're correct...However, it is 99.5% the same as the rejected T/A from March. Despite constantly telling the membership that, "we're addressing the issues most important to you," they have failed to do so. The scope (or lack thereof) is the same. The loss of benefits (paid holidays, sick pay at 75%, increased medical costs) are the same. The loss of LPP's are the same. The loopholes and false promises are the same.

Therefore, my "no" vote will be the same...

Technically, you're correct...However, it is 99.5% the same as the rejected T/A from March. Despite constantly telling the membership that, "we're addressing the issues most important to you," they have failed to do so. The scope (or lack thereof) is the same. The loss of benefits (paid holidays, sick pay at 75%, increased medical costs) are the same. The loss of LPP's are the same. The loopholes and false promises are the same.

Therefore, my "no" vote will be the same...
sounds like a no brainer Kev.
Good Luck to you...

voting twice on the same contract sounds familiar. thats what we at us fleet service did! wow! that scab union must be getting ready to represent the scabs! whata perfect match!
US Fleet never voted twice on a contract, it was mechanic and related.