It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

re-pilot

Advanced
Aug 15, 2007
--None of the current COVID vaccines appear to have been derived morally from a pro-life, Christian perspective. (See: https://cogforlife.org/ )

--None of the vaccines have been adequately studied for safety while conveniently do not allow recipients to sue the pharma companies for related injuries--injuries/damage that are already being seen as the UK has started to inject people.

--The current health impacts and (questionable) death toll that can be directly attributed to SARS-CoV-2 is no where near the level that is proportionate to the moral and safety issues related to the current COVID vaccines.

--No one should have access to employment/goods/services be made contingent upon receiving COVID vaccines as things currently stand--NO ONE. It's time to lean in on this issue. Don't be fooled/frightened into injecting something into your body (or your loved one's bodies) that you will regret. Don't be lulled into a "not-so-bad" first-round of injections for a 2nd (or more) round they are already claiming "necessary" in addition to you still having to wear masks!

Don’t pretend you know more know than people who are specifically trained and spend their life working in their field of expertise.

Do you want a doctor in the cockpit telling you how to fly?

Don’t pretend you know more know than people who are specifically trained and spend their life working in their field of expertise.

Pilots are being phased out, Dog......cockpit doors will soon bear this:

OIP.Klu2gb3zgltP-tjeQPIwtQAAAA

You're kidding me, right? My original statements stand. Research Fauci (especially his patents). It's quite troubling.

Actually it's time to "lean in" against self-deigned epidemiologists, tin foil hat wearers, and other whack-a-doos that have been given far too much attention over the last year.

Don't want a vaccine? Don't take one. That's your choice. But don't stand in the way of the millions of people looking to get on with life. Go watch Plandemic on your own time.

Actually it's time to "lean in" against self-deigned epidemiologists, tin foil hat wearers, and other whack-a-doos that have been given far too much attention over the last year.

Don't want a vaccine? Don't take one. That's your choice. But don't stand in the way of the millions of people looking to get on with life. Go watch Plandemic on your own time.
I see MSM on the way to killing anything good about the vaccine.

I see MSM on the way to killing anything good about the vaccine.
Will you be first in line to get one? I'm glad there is a vaccine, but I remember swine flu from 1975 and I'll give it a couple of months to see what happens. Trump said he was going to make America great again, but all I've seen is a huge distrust of media and increased division of states against other states and people against other people.

Will you be first in line to get one? I'm glad there is a vaccine, but I remember swine flu from 1975 and I'll give it a couple of months to see what happens. Trump said he was going to make America great again, but all I've seen is a huge distrust of media and increased division of states against other states and people against other people.

The primary media channels are now primarily controlled opposition by our own government since the Smith-Mundt Act was repealed in 2012. The "Left" and "Right" for the most part is a false dichotomy at the upper levels. Use science, use logic, use your own eyes to start thinking outside the box we have been lulled to think is normal.

You're kidding me, right? My original statements stand. Research Fauci (especially his patents). It's quite troubling.

This interview of a Master's-level Biologist specializing in virology will probably have to end up on Bitchute or Lbry.tv as YouTube is rolling into full censorship mode, but worth a view if still available. First half regarding vaccines in general, second half regarding the COVID vaccines specifically:

Go right ahead and stand in line, just don't force those making more educated decisions about immoral, unsafe vaccines in order to keep their jobs, go to the grocery store, or access goods and services. If you think they'll stop at mandating masks, you are very naive. Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice.

Go right ahead and stand in line, just don't force those making more educated decisions about immoral, unsafe vaccines in order to keep their jobs, go to the grocery store, or access goods and services. If you think they'll stop at mandating masks, you are very naive. Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice.

You can make your decisions based on conspiracy theories. I tend to listen to what people on the front lines have to say. Not Fauci. Not anybody in the government. I listen to the nurses who treat covid patients. My kid is one of those nurses. She has seen people die from it. So to her, it's not a hoax or a conspiracy. She sees it everyday. My niece and sister in law are both nurses...they are seeing the same things. My kid sighed and said that even with vaccines, it will never go away for her. Mostly because of folks who think like you do.

The primary media channels are now primarily controlled opposition by our own government since the Smith-Mundt Act was repealed in 2012. The "Left" and "Right" for the most part is a false dichotomy at the upper levels. Use science, use logic, use your own eyes to start thinking outside the box we have been lulled to think is normal.

In addition to the '75 Swine Flu debacle, there have also been well documented incidents in Africa where women became sterilized after receiving vaccines.

For the record, despite what my posts may lead someone to believe, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. However, I don't wanted to be forced to take vaccines that are immorally derived (e.g. from aborted human fetal tissue/organs), and/or lack sufficient safety studies--particularly when I won't be able to sue the companies who made the vaccine if I am harmed.

In addition to the '75 Swine Flu debacle, there have also been well documented incidents in Africa where women became sterilized after receiving vaccines.

For the record, despite what my posts may lead someone to believe, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. However, I don't wanted to be forced to take vaccines that are immorally derived (e.g. from aborted human fetal tissue/organs), and/or lack sufficient safety studies--particularly when I won't be able to sue the companies who made the vaccine if I am harmed.

Pick the article you want to read

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwjHnuit48jtAhVsAZ0JHQvzDPYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5

Status
Not open for further replies.