It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a pilot. you sure are dense. In you clever cartoon - the mask isn't to prevent the guy walking from getting it - it's to keep him from GIVING it to the guy siting down. Try this next time you need to sneeze, extend your arm so that your hand is in front of your face. Then sneeze. Did you feel any breeze? Did you feel any wetness? Then keep a mask by you and if you feel a sneeze coming on, put on the mask and repeat the same steps above. Did you feel a breeze? Did you feel any wetness?

Mask doesn't prevent or stop the spread. It may restrict the 'breeze' but droplets too small to see, still get through, carrying CV 19 with it.

For a pilot. you sure are dense. In you clever cartoon - the mask isn't to prevent the guy walking from getting it - it's to keep him from GIVING it to the guy siting down. Try this next time you need to sneeze, extend your arm so that your hand is in front of your face. Then sneeze. Did you feel any breeze? Did you feel any wetness? Then keep a mask by you and if you feel a sneeze coming on, put on the mask and repeat the same steps above. Did you feel a breeze? Did you feel any wetness?
Dense..... maybe.

Annoying..... absolutely.

Mask doesn't prevent or stop the spread. It may restrict the 'breeze' but droplets too small to see, still get through, carrying CV 19 with it.

Yeah, that whole field of Physics is a pesky thing for those suppressing other's freedoms.

Yes, and an airbag doesn't stop deaths in a car accident, but it sure as hell helps to lower them.

Wear your dirty mask all you want. I'm not going to stop you, but I might give you an odd look in most settings.

Dense..... maybe.

Annoying..... absolutely.

Annoying? If so, sorry but getting fed up with my (and my loved one's) rights and freedoms being trampled on by folks not doing their homework and embracing ignorance out of irrational fear.

Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice.

Last edited:

Lighten up, Francis...The cartoon was meant to depict the absurdity and absence of logic and science the majority of people seem OK with out of irrational fear. Do you really think people sitting/eating in a restaurant are safe from the magic floaty things regardless of whether or not the people walking to/from their table are wearing masks? I and the many people I know have been doing so for almost a year now under the COVID cloud. NONE have exhibited any symptoms during that time--let alone needed hospitalization or have died.

Watch your Vitamin D blood levels (Zinc as well), exercise, and eat healthy. Oh, and don't breathe your own excrement--be kind to the plants and trees and give them your CO2 as thanks for their giving you their O2.

Status
Not open for further replies.