It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny, we had a spirited conversation at the beginning of this COVID infection and you were a strong anti masker.
What changed your mind?
:)
My daughter. She works in a hospital and has works the covid ward about twice per week. She's seen what it does and she's seen people die from it. And she had to fly to Vegas on short notice and said she would rather be working the covid ward instead of flying on a plane.

Early on, before masks were mandated, her hospital couldn't get N95 masks, but people were squeezing cantaloupes at the grocery store wearing one. Also...my barber shop was pretty lenient even after the mask mandate, and wearing one was optional. Then one of the barbers got Covid from a client. So things change. I wear a mask now so that maybe my kid will have one less patient to deal with.

My daughter. She works in a hospital and has works the covid ward about twice per week. She's seen what it does and she's seen people die from it. And she had to fly to Vegas on short notice and said she would rather be working the covid ward instead of flying on a plane.

Early on, before masks were mandated, her hospital couldn't get N95 masks, but people were squeezing cantaloupes at the grocery store wearing one. Also...my barber shop was pretty lenient even after the mask mandate, and wearing one was optional. Then one of the barbers got Covid from a client. So things change. I wear a mask now so that maybe my kid will have one less patient to deal with.
Glad your children schooled you but you were an ass in the beginning.

They SOUND sincere

O.K. Do you believe the first man on the moon was fake? Do you believe the American people can be fooled that easily?........ A better question would be, do you believe the pandemic was just a accident? Was it just a coincidence that that it happened during an election year?

Last edited:
O.K. Do you believe the man on the first man on the moon was fake? Do you believe the American people can be fold that easily?

1. I believe the moon landing was real. But there are a lot of Americans who think otherwise

2. I do not believe that there was so much fraud in any state that would have "stolen" the election from Trump. Yet lots of Americans have been fooled into thinking their was.

Point being...your "yousomething" video has people who sound sincere and they have convinced you that the election was rigged, and not only did Trump not lose the election by over 7 million popular votes and almost 100 electoral votes, he won by a "landslide". And you all believe that with very little evidence other than someone in a sincere sounding video. The guys claiming the moon landing was faked also sound pretty sincere and convinced. It doesn't make it true.

1. I believe the moon landing was real. But there are a lot of Americans who think otherwise

2. I do not believe that there was so much fraud in any state that would have "stolen" the election from Trump. Yet lots of Americans have been fooled into thinking their was.

Point being...your "yousomething" video has people who sound sincere and they have convinced you that the election was rigged, and not only did Trump not lose the election by over 7 million popular votes and almost 100 electoral votes, he won by a "landslide". And you all believe that with very little evidence other than someone in a sincere sounding video. The guys claiming the moon landing was faked also sound pretty sincere and convinced. It doesn't make it true.
So you feel the fact that three States shut down their vote count at the same exact time when Trump was ahead was a coincidence?

So you feel the fact that three States shut down their vote count at the same exact time when Trump was ahead was a coincidence?

I don't think that's true. Here are some claims made and what was found.

There are several reason why Biden "caught up"...First....Trump was very vocal about discouraging people to vote by mail. And many of them didn't. That means that by the actions of TRUMP, mail in ballots would lean HEAVILY towards Biden. Nothing illegal about that, but a strategy error by Trump. Indeed...the Georgia Secretary of State (a Republican) said that in the primaries, there were 28,500 people who voted by mail who did not vote at all in the general election. Those could be a mix of people, both Republican and Democrat, who felt "Georgia is a red state...why bother voting". And they didn't vote by mail. Trumps error.

Secondly - I'll use Michigan and Wisconsin....There are 83 counties in Michigan, 62 of them with a population less than 100,000 and 79 of them with a population of less than half a million. Wayne County has a population that is more than then bottom 81 counties COMBINED. Michigan does not allow mail in ballots (again largely Democrat because of a Trump tactical error) to be counted until election day. They are going to run behind the "in person" votes. As a result, the largely rural Trump votes would put him ahead. But the sheer numbers do not make it "questionable" that Biden could catch up and beat him.

Same thing with Wisconsin - There are 72 counties, but the counties in the Milwaukee and Madison areas are larger that the bottom (rural) 68 counties combined. Again..sheer numbers will put rural Trump voters ahead...until the mail in votes are counted...and they can't be counted until election day.

Just as many people in 'blue' states bemoan the flyover red states because of the electoral college, the thing that swung these swing states to Biden were the major metro areas. There was nothing nefarious going on...just sheer numbers and election laws that dictated when mail in ballots could be counted.

Who do you take medical advice from?

A world renowned heath care institution, or an (allegedly) humble commuter pilot who has internet access.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/vaccine-faqs-how-are-vaccines-developed-and-how-do-they-work/

Who ever said anything about commuter pilot? Those days are long gone. Pffft.

The sad fact regarding the "info" being pushed out is:

1. It is very misleading, since while some of the current COVID vaccines do not contain fetal tissue in the actual cocktail, all used aborted human tissue/organs in (the limited) testing of the vaccines--particularly in creating humanized mice for the tests (see: www.cogforlife.org).

2. Since the Smith-Mundt act was repealed in 2012 under Barry, the media can legally cooperate with the U.S. government in propaganda against the American citizens.

C. If you do your own homework and read the fine print on the vaccine information, there are several potential serious side-effects, including infertility/sterilization (remember Tuskegee?), no liability by big pharma pushing the vaccine, and as they state it themselves, percent effective just means at minimizing symptoms--not cure or prevention. In fact the vaccines are "so great" that you still have to wear a mask, social isolate, and get more injections. No thanks!

Time to lean in people, or bend over--your choice!

"The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use. The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection." *

*See: https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

"The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use. The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection." *

*See: https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

Considering the masks aren't to prevent you from getting it, but from giving it, I wonder how many of those people who got infected were standing in line behind you. My kid sees what it is. She tends to believe that we should wear masks. I'll go with her recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.