It's starting!!!

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
The end is near!!!
55802350_10216799964285954_3866137536166363136_n.jpg

O.K. try this one! ...... You don't like Facebook? I really can't blame you. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...gross-negligence-in-2016-and-doj-told-them-no

You know how the dear leader likes to call CNN and NBC "fake news" and threaten to pull their licenses? Citing a publication that leans as heavily (or more) to the right as CNN does to the left is kind of like "fake news" from the other side. I can see why you cited Facebook first instead of this one.. Doesn't look so biased that way...after all..it's just "regular folks" on Facebook.

You know how the dear leader likes to call CNN and NBC "fake news" and threaten to pull their licenses? Citing a publication that leans as heavily (or more) to the right as CNN does to the left is kind of like "fake news" from the other side. I can see why you cited Facebook first instead of this one.. Doesn't look so biased that way...after all..it's just "regular folks" on Facebook.
Damn!...... You got me figured out don't you?

The end is near!!!
55802350_10216799964285954_3866137536166363136_n.jpg

FYI- I tired running this down to use somewhere else and couldn't find an actual quote. You got one?
He knows releasing them will bring down the Castle Made of Sand.

Booga Booga...:eek:

I like Booga Booga
biggrin.gif

Schiff is a patriot, putting himself out there to defend our constitution and find the truth.

Sure was messing his pants on a daily basis when Devin Nunes was running the show......

Unfortunately both news groups you cite have a terrible track record with distortion...now it has just come out the head of the NBC news group is a sock puppet for the DNC leaning on an independent reporter to hold a scoop until she could give a heads up to the state dnc groups....sweet.

Not so hard. The Commies had you from square one.

commie-trump-2.jpg

Watch for this topic in the near future in regards to Hillary!......... The "Ukraine"!