Jack Knows Pto And Opus

Yeah, and this scab is pretending he will "negotiate" for a scab contract with NWA!!! :up: :lol: :up: :lol:

I doubt you guys could negotiate your way out of a wet cardboard box. The only negotiations you have ever done is...I doubt you have ever negotiated your own terms of employment or anything for that matter. You guys are a bunch of clowns that have to be led around by the hand. That is why you are so defensive of your unions you just can't seem to get weaned of that tit.

Do you walk out on your family to serve the military service in other countries because the government said it was good for the country?

I am not contractually bound to the US government for military service so the answer is NO. Besides I dont have to accept what any group says even the government as the truth I am able to think for myself. I wish more people did think for themselves.

Using that logic i suppose it would be ok for another man to tend to your wifes needs seeing as how you chose not to be with her. I bet she would like to be with someone who has a spine as well.

Chas, you seem overly concerned about our wives and our sex lives. Are you all alone or just that unhappy at home? I hope your wife finds her life at home fulfilling and doesnt find her only joy comes from her b.o.b. (battery operated buddy) :D Why dont you quit fixating on our wifes and concentrate on yours if you have one.

I doubt you guys could negotiate your way out of a wet cardboard box. The only negotiations you have ever done is...I doubt you have ever negotiated your own terms of employment or anything for that matter. You guys are a bunch of clowns that have to be led around by the hand. That is why you are so defensive of your unions you just can't seem to get weaned of that tit.
Well PlaytheCods, if you were educated on your labor facts, or anything for that matter, you would know about the contract AMFA negotiated and fought for all the way to a PEB against your NWA management buddies. Pay and benefits never seen before, and you will only dream about as a scab. Many of the AMFA negotiators whom assisted in negotiations are mechanics. This major contract win was the main reason you are now a scab, as NWA management declared war on the NWA mechanics for fighting them so hard. NWA management started using any excuse (force majeure) to layoff and outsource at will, because the NWA AMFA contract had a cap on outsourcing, and FM was the only way around it.

As you read by NWA/AMT in another post, the mechanics saw this war coming a long time ago. You on the other hand as a scab, are cannon fodder. Don't think so? Just wait. :unsure:

Would you care to explain to me how that contract was so great if it is what eventually got AMFA blasted out of the company and all of its members unemployed?
Are you really that dense? If management decides that it wants try and bang you, it will. They really don't need a reason, except greed. AMFA attempted to bargain in good faith, and was insulted at every turn. So unlike someone weak in principle and backbone as yourself, the AMFA members voted to fight. Win or lose, it was the right decision. Capitulating does no good, as the NWA pilots, rampers, and F/A's are soon to find out. You can't work with these NWA management bastards, but as we all know.... you can (ha ha ha).

NWA management has for many years hated its employees, look at its history. The state of Minnesota and NWA unions gave huge amounts of money and concessions in 1993 to keep NWA afloat. They were promised a return on investment, but of course, it never happened. Al Cheaty, Gary Wil-Steal and friends got rich though.

So what's the answer? My personal NWA friends (who have been called multiple time by NWA to come back) and I agree, its time for Dougie Stealand and friends to go down the sewer pipe to Chapter 7 Liquidation. This seems to be the plan from the begining, judging by the idiotic tactics in which these clowns are running the airline into the ground. The only asset any airline would buy are the Asia routes, most of the NWA aircraft are old gas-guzzlers ready for the scap heap.

Did you "roll-over" for the man yet PlaytheCods? Jump on the NWA gravy train and go for the "ride". ;)

Would you care to explain to me how that contract was so great if it is what eventually got AMFA blasted out of the company and all of its members unemployed?

ohhh let me answer that, ohhh let me answer that, because there was no limits set in FM clause by those "super amfa negotiators" because once again amfa failed to realize the world existed outside of amfa.

ohhh let me answer that, ohhh let me answer that, because there was no limits set in FM clause by those "super amfa negotiators" because once again amfa failed to realize the world existed outside of amfa.
Jeezzz Opie, your as clueless as your scab buddy PlaytheCodpiece. Do you know what Force Majeure means? You tell me one contract, in any business, with a Force Majeure clause in it that has "limits" when its invoked. :blink:

I'll be waiting......

Jeezzz Opie, your as clueless as your scab buddy PlaytheCodpiece. Do you know what Force Majeure means? You tell me one contract, in any business, with a Force Majeure clause in it that has "limits" when its invoked. :blink:

I'll be waiting......

Hackman (please note what the name means), if your "negotiators" where so astute and blackmailed nwa so well there would have been some language attached to the Force Majeure clause preventing the decimation of your ranks, but oh guess what, you "negotiators" never considered that did they, even though they had blackmailed nwa into one of the industries most ridiculous contracts in the history of aviation. That is by the way what it was BLACKMAIL, and it didnt work this time did it, even though NWA was kind enough to try and offer a very nice severance package you guys turned your noses up to it, well now you get to live with that.

Hackman (please note what the name means), if your "negotiators" where so astute and blackmailed nwa so well there would have been some language attached to the Force Majeure clause preventing the decimation of your ranks, but oh guess what, you "negotiators" never considered that did they, even though they had blackmailed nwa into one of the industries most ridiculous contracts in the history of aviation. That is by the way what it was BLACKMAIL, and it didnt work this time did it, even though NWA was kind enough to try and offer a very nice severance package you guys turned your noses up to it, well now you get to live with that.

And who/whom has a contract without a FM clause?

-BigE

And who/whom has a contract without a FM clause?

-BigE

Let me explain again for those who are intellectually challenged. I NEVER said without an FM clause, I said an FM clause with added language to prevent the desimation of your ranks. Just because an FM clause is used by a company doesnt mean that there should not be language in the contract to prevent it from being abused. However that was something your super negotiators never thought of, yeahhhh amfa hehehehe

Does anyone care to explain to a lowly uneducated scab exactly what this FM clause is?

It is a clause in most employment contracts that allows layoffs and other changes due to major ecomonic forces, FM translates to Force Major, but the amfa neg. ignored this clause and nwa laid off lots of workers because of SARS and other things, aka down turn in business, geez if it got nwa out of that stupid contract amfa blackmailed them into I would have used mad cow with the FM clause. It was perfectly ok for amfa to blackmail nwa but when the shoe was on the other foot (nwa trained educated tech to take amfa's place) they didnt like the blackmail at all and screamed foul. It is a classic case of what goes around comes around.

Let me explain again for those who are intellectually challenged. I NEVER said without an FM clause, I said an FM clause with added language to prevent the desimation of your ranks. Just because an FM clause is used by a company doesnt mean that there should not be language in the contract to prevent it from being abused. However that was something your super negotiators never thought of, yeahhhh amfa hehehehe
It is a clause in most employment contracts that allows layoffs and other changes due to major ecomonic forces, FM translates to Force Major, but the amfa neg. ignored this clause and nwa laid off lots of workers because of SARS and other things, aka down turn in business, geez if it got nwa out of that stupid contract amfa blackmailed them into I would have used mad cow with the FM clause. It was perfectly ok for amfa to blackmail nwa but when the shoe was on the other foot (nwa trained educated tech to take amfa's place) they didnt like the blackmail at all and screamed foul. It is a classic case of what goes around comes around.

Dopie,

For being a SCAB, you appear to have more knowledge of the intricacies of the union contracts. Since you made this statement regarding the FM clause (which is in ‘ALL’ union contracts), please enlighten us as to how many of the majors invoked the FM clause due to SARS?

In regards to your ‘LIE’ as to the inference that AMFA did nothing, please post the court findings and arbitration findings.

Dopie,

For being a SCAB, you appear to have more knowledge of the intricacies of the union contracts. Since you made this statement regarding the FM clause (which is in ‘ALL’ union contracts), please enlighten us as to how many of the majors invoked the FM clause due to SARS?

In regards to your ‘LIE’ as to the inference that AMFA did nothing, please post the court findings and arbitration findings.

Big E, After the fact issues are not of any relevance. Had language been inserted that said for example the FM clause could only be implemented in direct percentage to lost passenger traffic over a specified term, and include a mandated return to work as the passenger traffic recovered, there wouldnt have been any need for after the fact issues would there. There are other ways the clause could have included language to "protect" the ranks but amfa never thought of it and the membership suffered. Like it was said by someone else "Delles Lemmings"

Latest posts