Jb Capt. Fired

With no union protection he's a goner permanently... what do you care you just moved up a number!

Daisy...put your "True" identity there and let's see how it floats...NOBODY knows you by your member name. Come on let the company know who you really are talking about a union. One day after the "fifth" year, you WON'T be back!

All:

The jealousy in the air here is so thick I could cut it with a knife.....

First, I am privvy to a situation at JBU where a pilot crewmember has been placed on unpaid leave pending an investigation.

I will not air JB's dirty laundry in a public forum. However, from what I understand, he would have already been terminated if he worked anywhere else. The fact that JB is so above board in these matters is the only reason he hasn't been terminated. My feeling is that he will not be returning. But that is above my pay grade.

Boomer

CaptianBoomer said:
All:

First, I am privvy to a situation at JBU where a pilot crewmember has been placed on unpaid leave pending an investigation.

I will not air JB's dirty laundry in a public forum. However, from what I understand, he would have already been terminated if he worked anywhere else. The fact that JB is so above board in these matters is the only reason he hasn't been terminated. My feeling is that he will not be returning. But that is above my pay grade.

Boomer
[post="285615"][/post]​
Thought you might step forward Captain 'Boomer' mouth. of all mouths. No, you're wrong. This one is beyond your scope. The termination was after a long drawn out 'investigation' of what. I can tell you now that you are way off base. The assumption that this person is guilty of whatever you see in your infinite wisdome is indicative of your s--- for brains mentality which will ultimately make you the little pig on the hind tit. I will air the laundry for you.
I happen to be the one terminated and I was here from before day one. If you'd like to know what happened, let's talk about framed. Let's talk about the one thing that cannot be disputed when you are given the big boot. Let's talk about someone with a perfectly clean 35 year record in this business, "for all you ALPA sorts" most of it was with my shiney ALPA pin on left lapel. Let's talk about why this supposedly fine loving operation will soon be part of the rest of the pack as they have to resort to lies to get rid of one of their firstborn. I'm just so happy to have been able to be part of this heroic effort to be something different but more important, I'm very happy to be the hell out of here. Good luck to you Koolaiders. Keep on believing Dave and David's love letters and watch your six o'clock. If you think this is sour grapes, you're wrong. Possibly I'll own part of your company by the time this one is settled. Have fun boys.

CaptianBoomer said:
All:

Boomer
[post="285615"][/post]​

Boomer,

JB above the boards?

So your saying that JB will keep people that would be terminated at other places? NICE

What kind of things must a person do to get fired?

I heard that Dave sent an explaination to the guys, for going balistic durning a recurrent class. Something about abuse of the sick and unable to commute with bad weather?

Yeah I knew the 5 year deal smelled funny.

jbu320 said:
Anyone know about the termination of one of the original Capt's. for violation of Co. rules?
[post="285304"][/post]​

jbu320 said:
I happen to be the one terminated and I was here from before day one.
[post="285669"][/post]​

??

jbu320 said:
Thought you might step forward Captain 'Boomer' mouth. of all mouths. No, you're wrong. This one is beyond your scope. The termination was after a long drawn out 'investigation' of what. I can tell you now that you are way off base. The assumption that this person is guilty of whatever you see in your infinite wisdome is indicative of your s--- for brains mentality which will ultimately make you the little pig on the hind tit. I will air the laundry for you.
I happen to be the one terminated and I was here from before day one. If you'd like to know what happened, let's talk about framed. Let's talk about the one thing that cannot be disputed when you are given the big boot. Let's talk about someone with a perfectly clean 35 year record in this business, "for all you ALPA sorts" most of it was with my shiney ALPA pin on left lapel. Let's talk about why this supposedly fine loving operation will soon be part of the rest of the pack as they have to resort to lies to get rid of one of their firstborn. I'm just so happy to have been able to be part of this heroic effort to be something different but more important, I'm very happy to be the hell out of here. Good luck to you Koolaiders. Keep on believing Dave and David's love letters and watch your six o'clock. If you think this is sour grapes, you're wrong. Possibly I'll own part of your company by the time this one is settled. Have fun boys.
[post="285669"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
jbu320,

Good luck to you. Good luck to you also for having the BALLS to stand up for what you believe is JUST.

You WILL prevail in the end !!

Anybody who believes this "JB rah-rah-rah, NON Union Bull ####, believes that walmart, is a good place to work !!

It's one thing to fly a full sized jet, with a company that has a lot of employees, and be "rah-rah-rah" AND Unionized,

It's ANOTHER, to be rah-rah-rah(non Union) and be based in "NY City" !!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

Is anyone else confused by this thread?
JBU320 first asks if anyone has heard about a termination and then answers that it was he who was terminated.
THen NH/BB without seemingly knowing what he did praises him for standing up for what is right? Maybe he was right but without knowing he could done something awful like rape or something as innocent as mentioning "union". You just don't know but to give praise without knowing just amazing me.

JBU320,
Since you obviously know about the situation why go fishing on this board. Why dont you just tell us your side of it. Once we know some facts you might get some sympathy otherwise you come off as someone who is bitter and just trying to kick up some dirt. What did you do? Or has jetBlue singled you out for no apparent reason. I havent noticed any movement in the seniority numbers. If you were here from day one we should have all moved up a number.
Bluetoad

jbu320 said:
I happen to be the one terminated and I was here from before day one. If you'd like to know what happened, let's talk about framed.
[post="285669"][/post]​

jbu320 said:
Let's talk about the one thing that cannot be disputed when you are given the big boot.
[post="285669"][/post]​
Tell us, we're listening

jbu320 said:
Let's talk about someone with a perfectly clean 35 year record in this business, "for all you ALPA sorts" most of it was with my shiney ALPA pin on left lapel.
[post="285669"][/post]​
Tell Us, we're listening

jbu320 said:
Let's talk about why this supposedly fine loving operation will soon be part of the rest of the pack as they have to resort to lies to get rid of one of their firstborn.
[post="285669"][/post]​
Tell Us, We're Listening

Sounds to me like this is a giant spoof. You ask if anyone know about the guy who loses his job, then you spew all this stuff about "Let's Talk". Well if your gonna talk, spill the bean. Otherwise, see ya to a bad apple :up: