JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 3% is the figure then that is not enough. I realize that some profit sharing is good, but come on! When I see Doug and his cronies take hundreds of thousands in shares and cash then in for millions. We should receive at least 10% of last year gross wages!!!!
You know as well as I do we will never see 10%

If 3% is the figure then that is not enough. I realize that some profit sharing is good, but come on! When I see Doug and his cronies take hundreds of thousands in shares and cash then in for millions. We should receive at least 10% of last year gross wages!!!!
You also know that the profit sharing was kind of a token

On another forum it was said that the pilots union estimated it would be 3% that is where I got the figure I hope I'm wrong and it's more but what they were saying made sense

Eh. I'll wait till something official comes out after they report the 4th Quarter.

If 3% is all they give, then union better get us one hell of a signing bonus! Oh yea! Our 4% going on 2 years also! This company has a lot of $$$$

If 3% is all they give, then union better get us one hell of a signing bonus! Oh yea! Our 4% going on 2 years also! This company has a lot of $$$$

Oh boy.

Your 4% disappeared a long time ago when you got raises that wound up being WAY above 4%.

Picture an Apple pie. At one point I tell you that I'm going to give you a slice of that pie. But after awhile I decide to give you the whole pie instead.

Well your original slice is still there isn't it? But now you have a whole pie instead of just one slice.

Last edited:
The raised we received has nothing to do with the 4%. The flight attendants received the 4% and their contract raise also another 6%. The union better not allow the company to pull some BS

The raised we received has nothing to do with the 4%. The flight attendants received the 4% and their contract raise also another 6%. The union better not allow the company to pull some BS

Ay yi yi.

Ok now you just gave the FA's 10%. How much was your raise?

Let's try this again.

Let's say you just got a total 30% raise. If the company had made an announcement that they were giving you a 26% raise plus the 4% they didn't give you the first time how much does that equal?

30%
26% + 4% = 30%

30% either way right?

Status
Not open for further replies.