JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting in this forum because I am an A&P Mechanic. I have grown tired of The Weasel continuously on the attack. I have at my option placed him in the penalty box. While we are with the TWU and fraudulently under the Association, Let us not forget those that have been placed in what the TWU refers to as Title I, Welders, Machinists etc. I have also been told that the TWU Local 514 President Dale Danker has said " (paraphrasing as a Third Party) when the TWU takes the lead in Negotiations, Fleet Service will be in charge. ( sic ) Any "early out" will be half as much as United, which is $100,000, due having more Mechanics and Scope Language will have to be at an outsource contractually set at 50%. Speculation on my part is that if we get what United is at, we could see matching of manpower and or compensation at per hour basis, less than the United +3%? The differences have to be paid for.

Reactions: Ed Norton
Ed you got to admit some of the interiors are heavily duct taped
Brother, its not duct tape. Its Aviation Grade Deferal Tape...
But seriously. If MEL or the NEF deferal calls for something to be taped, its taped or you are not complying with the MEL/NEF procedures and you face potetial action by the FAA.

Brother, its not duct tape. Its Aviation Grade Deferal Tape...
But seriously. If MEL or the NEF deferal calls for something to be taped, its taped or you are not complying with the MEL/NEF procedures and you face potetial action by the FAA.
I know, I know you don't want an overhead bin fall on you.whats the difference in tape the name and the price?

I am posting in this forum because I am an A&P Mechanic. I have grown tired of The Weasel continuously on the attack. I have at my option placed him in the penalty box. While we are with the TWU and fraudulently under the Association, Let us not forget those that have been placed in what the TWU refers to as Title I, Welders, Machinists etc. I have also been told that the TWU Local 514 President Dale Danker has said " (paraphrasing as a Third Party) when the TWU takes the lead in Negotiations, Fleet Service will be in charge. ( sic ) Any "early out" will be half as much as United, which is $100,000, due having more Mechanics and Scope Language will have to be at an outsource contractually set at 50%. Speculation on my part is that if we get what United is at, we could see matching of manpower and or compensation at per hour basis, less than the United +3%? The differences have to be paid for.
I have known personally the WeAAsel since the 1980s before he worked for AA back in New York. He was always a bit odd (hence Fredo) but he wasn't a bad guy back then. We have chased bar skanks and we have thrown down quite a few adult beverages together. The WeAAsels I see on this forum is new to me. He comes across as delusional since he fancies himself a big time union man but is just a misinformed TWU cheer leader. Hopefully he will go away and post he rants on the Fleet Service threads.

Last edited:
IMG_2056.JPG
IMG_2056.JPG
I have known personally the WeAAsel since the 1980s before he worked for AA back in New York. He was always a bit odd (hence Fredo) but he wasn't a bad guy back then. We have chased bar skanks and we have thrown down quite a few adult beverages together. The WeAAsels I see on this forum is new to me. He comes across as delusional since fancies himself a big time union man but is just a misinformed TWU cheer leader. Hopefully he will go away and post he rants on the Fleet Service threads.

Oh we got ourselves a new Sheriff in town. He's gonna clean up these thar parts.

What a handsome fella that Sheriff Lobo. I didn't know you had a thing for men in uniform; never knew you had a sweet tooth for the candy cane. I won't judge you if you chose to use the women's bathroom.

Hey T I was thinking about the last thing you wrote. So you read a couple of lines on here after you admit you bailed on this site years ago and you think I've done some kind of 360 on who I am?

Maybe you need to go back quite a ways further and you'll understand why I whack a "few people" who post here. 2 Coneheads (Yea I know what a Conehead does) for one no I can't stand them. "They" give me damn good reasons. A few guys particularly Metal Mover and Old Guy I like. T you got guys on here saying MY group is the cause of all their problems. So just like you think I'm attacking your group and you're on the Warpath, I go after them every time they say it. I ain't changed at all except maybe I've gotten a little meaner on BS artists.

Anyway if you think I hate your group (LMAO) you should talk to the two Mechanics I hang out with and have beers occasionally. And yea they know ALL about me on here.

Anyway I still got your number and if you got mine and want to talk that's up to you. And but yea sorry bro if I like the "guys" that are in the TWU right now. Crap I never would have gotten into this Union stuff if it wasn't for Alex Garcia. And yea I still like the guy.

Reactions: Ed Norton
Hey T I was thinking about the last thing you wrote. So you read a couple of lines on here after you admit you bailed on this site years ago and you think I've done some kind of 360 on who I am?

Maybe you need to go back quite a ways further and you'll understand why I whack a "few people" who post here. 2 Coneheads (Yea I know what a Conehead does) for one no I can't stand them. "They" give me damn good reasons. A few guys particularly Metal Mover and Old Guy I like. T you got guys on here saying MY group is the cause of all their problems. So just like you think I'm attacking your group and you're on the Warpath, I go after them every time they say it. I ain't changed at all except maybe I've gotten a little meaner on BS artists.

Anyway if you think I hate your group (LMAO) you should talk to the two Mechanics I hang out with and have beers occasionally. And yea they know ALL about me on here.

Anyway I still got your number and if you got mine and want to talk that's up to you. And but yea sorry bro if I like the "guys" that are in the TWU right now. Crap I never would have gotten into this Union stuff if it wasn't for Alex Garcia. And yea I still like the guy.
Sheriff Lobo...damned Bunky...lol!

Well, suffice to say - Local 514 is no longer the majority. Line AMTs are done accepting less, to keep more heads in Tulsa - till the company lays them off anyway. Also, there is no way that the negotiating committee is going to include something as divisive as an early out package in this contract - per the last union meeting. Title III doesn't vote on our contract. Management has to be careful about giving up too much overhaul capability - third party maintenance vendors are not very reliable for price, quality, or down time.

Maybe you can explain why they were grounded. Also tell us how and who fixed it.
It's vague, I seem to recall there was a problem with wiring something about my Conehead brahs not realizing they were reading the wiring schematic upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.