JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7571987 said:
Did you guys new rate show up on a paycheck yet?
Not, not until November 4 or so. We are to get a check for the difference on August 26.

MetalMover said:
If so, this is only temporary. Until a JCBA is reached and FOS....it is inevitable.
Yep, but I wouldn't be surprised to see LUS metal in the hangar soon. We all know how well the company and union follow the contract.

I was expecting to see our lump sum check on epays this morning. Guess we wait until Friday.

Reactions: 1 person
dvlhog212 said:
I was expecting to see our lump sum check on epays this morning. Guess we wait until Friday.
Hmmm..maybe they're not really going to give it to us and it was all the a big scam to get us working each others metal?

Reactions: 4 people
my guess is that the company will come out and say they need a little more time to figure the proper raises and in two or three weeks.......

theres another slap in the face.

Reactions: 2 people
dvlhog212 said:
Nope. Per the LOA base maintenance is excluded from the cross utilization.

That does not make sense, how were they going to do the work in Tulsa before the LOA?
The work was already outsourced by LUS and was going to be done in TUL as third party
work under 145 rules, how has the LOA changed those plans? Especially since the work
is moving to another LAA maintenance base as you claim. 

DallasConehead said:
Hmmm..maybe they're not really going to give it to us and it was all the a big scam to get us working each others metal?
I'm thinking we really did land on the moon. Not sure about Oswald being the lone gunman in the assassination of Kennedy. Pretty confident 9/11 wasn't a government conspiracy, and I do believe Elvis is dead...you get the picture. :)

AANOTOK said:
Let's just say in my opinion, the official findings are not accurate...in my opinion.
Avionics does perform a lot of Bonding checks since this event?

IMO a lightning strike is going to go wherever it wants to go when it strikes the aircraft.

Might as well continue to deviate from the Lump Sum????

chilokie1 said:
That does not make sense, how were they going to do the work in Tulsa before the LOA?
The work was already outsourced by LUS and was going to be done in TUL as third party
work under 145 rules, how has the LOA changed those plans? Especially since the work
is moving to another LAA maintenance base as you claim.
Please refresh my memory. When did I claim any work was to be done at a specific base? The only thing I know as fact is what is stated in the August 5 LOA.

Do not know if most LAA people read past the pay raise but time will tell what the rest means. I said in previous post cudos to IAM for hoodwinking TWU. For example they had ten year top out which was reduced to 9 years. LAA had 5 year top out that went to 9. Most of LAA people that are in the new hire category are in the high cost of living cities and really did not need to go backwards notice no grandfathering. The cross utilization issue once that happens station protection kicks in at the station where the fleet is cross utilized. The plan will unveil itself when we see what stations get the work and get the protection. My guess is it will favor the LUS cities. Hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking something stinks and once again all the TWU cared about is dues. Dual unions representing the same class and craft is a awesome idea!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.