JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vortilon said:
Don't even bother, the guy isn't an AMT anyway.  No AMT on the board owes him an explanation for anything we support or voted on.
I see. Tomorrow you will be whining about other work groups not supporting you and a lack of interest by the general public toward the decimation of your pay, benefits and the offshoring of your work. Do you want people to take an interest in your craft and future or do you not? You can't have it both ways.

I don't like what the TWU has done to the membership any more than any of you. I especially did not like the way things went down for Fleet Service in TUL. All of the people in my shop and the line either had to quit, relocate, or retire except the 2 UNION officers. They used the Christmas base shutdown as an opportunity to move those officers into other positions hoping the transfer would go unnoticed. I also have no doubt they cut an under the table deal with the company to support a concessionary contract in exchange for those transfers. Don't act like you are the only group to ever take a knife in the back from your UNION representation.

The coffin topic is new to me. I have not seen it mentioned on this forum or any news site.

Present whatever fantasy narrative you want but the fact is I made a simple request for information and swamt reacted in a negative matter. Then like a bunch of fools several people here jumped on the bandwagon to insult and berate me.

I have tried to show you support but if that is not recognized or appreciated then I am wasting my time. If you want to stand alone then by all means do so. Just don't complain about lack of support outside of your "exclusive club".

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Yet here you are, responding.

Take the hint.
What are you doing on this thread Glenn. You are no A&P.

Be Careful What You Wish For. said:
Lalalalalalala is a good way to describe yourself.

No one listens.
You spineless fools have fun watching the company hand your asses to you and your pensions falling under control of the IAMPF while the Association collects their dues.

Reactions: 1 person
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
What are you doing on this thread Glenn. You are no A&P.

Wrong.

I still hold an A&P rating (since early 1980's) as well as FCC, HVAC Universal, Journey Commercial Electrician (low voltage 480V switchgear, PCS'). Many of us A&P's did what we had to do to hold a station and prevent from being laid off during tough times.

I did all that prior to getting my MBA.

So move along little man.

Reactions: 4 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Wrong.

I still hold an A&P rating (since early 1980's) as well as FCC, HVAC Universal, Journey Commercial Electrician (low voltage 480V switchgear, PCS'). Many of us A&P's did what we had to do to hold a station and prevent from being laid off during tough times.

I did all that prior to getting my MBA.

So move along little man.
Prove it.

Reactions: 1 person
AAmechanic said:
If this doesn't piss people off don't know what will.quote from dfw townhall:
Two weeks a month negotiating is an aggressive schedule.
Reality the committee travels on Monday and Friday so they actually negotiate 3 days a week for a total of six days a month.
Quote we gave you the money because we know it's going to take a long time.
Reality: screw you guys.....

Reactions: 3 people
All the company sees is money. It is time for all union members to start following the job cards to the letter,no more trying to help the management to make their ETR's . Work safe and when a tool is required by the job card or maintenance manual then make sure they have it for you. Tell your NC that enough allowing the company to stall. Tell them what we want and stop asking them. These negotiations are becoming a joke, they only benefit them. Enough is enough from this IAM member

Reactions: Real tired
Status
Not open for further replies.