JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading an article that the pilots want to reopen their contract because of their peers at another airline are doing better. Well before this company does any type of negotiation with them, they better finish with our contract!!!!

Somebody update me, when are we supposed to see the new pay rates on jetnet? I was thinking today was the day as the next paycheck should reflect the new rate?

Anybody from the Association want to chime in here...

Somebody update me, when are we supposed to see the new pay rates on jetnet? I was thinking today was the day as the next paycheck should reflect the new rate?

Anybody from the Association want to chime in here...
You are correct. An email went out to all yesterday. New pay will be on the 11-18 paycheck.

It stated the raise takes effect today, so wouldn't that mean that the "new rate" on the 18th paycheck would only be for one day, today? New pay period starts tomorrow 5th...for LAA.

It stated the raise takes effect today, so wouldn't that mean that the "new rate" on the 18th paycheck would only be for one day, today? New pay period starts tomorrow 5th...for LAA.
Yes, the notice explains that depending on your next schedule paycheck you the raise would be reflected in either the 11th or 18th check. It also states "any shift beginning on or after Nov. 4th" will be paid the new rate.
Also, if you are off today, too bad.

Yes, if your off today in Fleets case, you're missing out on an extra $46.24 on an eight hour shift.
Too bad... :)

No change to my rate of pay as of 17:11. I will vote NO for any contact proposal that puts any of my retirement equity into the IAMNPF or any proposal in which the "company" purchases YES votes from union brothers and sisters that want to terminate their employment early with a tasty retirement buyout package that sells us less seasoned citizens down the river with a less benificial labor agreement. How many times has our union leadership and employer done that to us? From what I have seen evolving past early out packages, no extra employees were influenced to retire early. All the people that took the packages were going to retire anyway. The only ones that benefited were retirees including many union leaders that were leaving the company anyway and the company that was able to impose feculent labor agreements upon the remaining union members. Think about it. How many people have told you that they are ready to retire but are waiting around to see if the company will offer them some extra money for their YES vote? The company does not do this out of kindness. The company does this to compensate us less for our labors. Don't fall for this underhanded tactic again.

I see the igm, selfish mentality is alive and well in Tulsa. I watched the Tulsa town hall on jetnet. In the "maintenance throughout the system" segment there is a guy calling for the shutdown of "more expensive maintenance bases". Really? He speaks to a lease signed on the hangar in PIT of $3mil/year for 5 years. He suggests that "one years lease payment be spent to improve Tulsa". The igm will never die and the division between tul and the rest of the mechanics will only grow deeper. I know this ONE clown does NOT represent all of tule, but geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.