JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
This topic has been up multiple times over the years and is highly important to be continued until we find ourselves at least one day finally at the conclusion of JCBA talks.

Let’s see if we can at least try to stay on topic, LMAO.

And no I’m not interested in this meandering over to the Maintenance thread.

Last word was that the Association had presented AA Management with a full comprehensive proposal on all remaining Articles and Economics and that the Executive Comittee was “still” waiting for a response on that from the Company.

Tick Tock still.

Last word was that the Association had presented AA Management with a full comprehensive proposal on all remaining Articles and Economics and that the Executive Comittee was “still” waiting for a response on that from the Company.

Tick Tock still.
Weez... you will make an excellent thread curator ....
Thanks for starting this **New and improved 2.0 version** !!

Hopefully, CB, Racer, Rat, Watcher, and all the others like them, will help you keep it real.

Last edited:
Hope all current stations are locked in. Anything less would be abject failure.

Remember, places like FNT and GRB still have mainline ramp for DL. That’s a carryover from the IAM at NW, but it’s still a threshold the NC should exceed.

I am hopeful scope threshold is closer to ours and that the insurance issue will at least be something I can live with
I also pledge to make a full effort to ignore any posts by a creepy banker and a wannabe politician

Is it true you guys have cleaners and turd truck drivers on your side?
Not something I’d want to do but jobs are jobs

Reactions: B737 driver
Weez... you will make an excellent thread curator ....
Thanks for starting this **New and improved 2.0 version** !!

Hopefully, CB, Racer, Rat, Watcher, and all the others like them, will help you keep it real.

Don’t forget to add your name to that list PIEDMONT.

And I personally like the alumni of Delta house Hoover, D-Day, Otter, Boon and who can forget good old Bluto far better than the stiffs of Omega, Marmalard, Neidermeir and (Ick) Chip (Thank you Sir can I have another)

Now who’s poping open the next keg?

Remember, places like FNT and GRB still have mainline ramp for DL. That’s a carryover from the IAM at NW, but it’s still a threshold the NC should exceed.

I think it was Racer X mentioned 35 flights per week in the house that was shut down?

I am hopeful scope threshold is closer to ours and that the insurance issue will at least be something I can live with
I also pledge to make a full effort to ignore any posts by a creepy banker and a wannabe politician

Which is which or are both the same creature?

A16395D0-1672-4AC6-92DE-A9D1AC787DEC.jpeg

Is it true you guys have cleaners and turd truck drivers on your side?
Not something I’d want to do but jobs are jobs

We don’t have Cabin Service cleaners anymore. They grabbed the last of it in the BK. But we do have poop dumpers and those jobs are pretty high seniority rat.

You wear an outfit over your clothes with gloves and a face shield.

Regarding LAA stations I don’t think NYers numbers are accurate for ATL & TPA, I believe even by LAA flight numbers they are well above the 5475 threshold. SAT, SJU and STL however may soon be toast.

Josh

Regarding LAA stations I don’t think NYers numbers are accurate for ATL & TPA, I believe even by LAA flight numbers they are well above the 5475 threshold. SAT, SJU and STL however may soon be toast.

Josh

Nothing is going to wind up in the toaster Little Joshua and you know that.

Now try to behave yourself this time, ok.

We don’t have Cabin Service cleaners anymore. They grabbed the last of it in the BK. But we do have poop dumpers and those jobs are pretty high seniority rat.

You wear an outfit over your clothes with gloves and a face shield.

Jetstream does both of those here

Josh

They're accurate numbers for ATL and TPA.

Not going to happen. Although we should get another 8 stations or so. If the Ass continues to stall then i heard that the company will take everything off the table in september. No grandfather language for small stations (similar to your RJ8 language) and less otherwise.

At any rate, has any other union approached the delta ramp or delta stews? Id think that delta employees are tired of the iam.

Status
Not open for further replies.