JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read it again. I didn't say the protest was about the Medical.

You can disagree, but the TWU protested to get a contract. The point of view from the TWU side is that we want more of just about everything. I believe the IAM medical won't survive, but I don't want to rush them towards a deal just because I believe that loss is inevitable. So most were protesting from the perspective that we need to reach higher levels in Holidays, VC, SK and other things while the IAM already has some of those.

To us, moving towards a deal would help us to get some of the financials we've been lacking, for them it would be rushing towards fighting to keep their medical and pension. If you're them, why rush that process? We wouldn't.

Today, we may be on the same page but it's because we know have tangible items to lose (as opposed to rumors) so we can fight the common cause.

And yes, strength in numbers but we, the Members, needed to be better informed and educated on the issues each side faced so we could have come together knowing what the challenges would be. That didn't happen so there is little understanding what the other side faces and how the TA may or may not affect them.
To be sure, the iam pension is a chit bag. Anyone from lus who supports it either has a grand lodge pension already or has chit for brains.
It just sucks all the way around. I support the company stance on this pension 100%

Read it again. I didn't say the protest was about the Medical.

You can disagree, but the TWU protested to get a contract. The point of view from the TWU side is that we want more of just about everything. I believe the IAM medical won't survive, but I don't want to rush them towards a deal just because I believe that loss is inevitable. So most were protesting from the perspective that we need to reach higher levels in Holidays, VC, SK and other things while the IAM already has some of those.

To us, moving towards a deal would help us to get some of the financials we've been lacking, for them it would be rushing towards fighting to keep their medical and pension. If you're them, why rush that process? We wouldn't.

Today, we may be on the same page but it's because we know have tangible items to lose (as opposed to rumors) so we can fight the common cause.

And yes, strength in numbers but we, the Members, needed to be better informed and educated on the issues each side faced so we could have come together knowing what the challenges would be. That didn't happen so there is little understanding what the other side faces and how the TA may or may not affect them.

Don’t worry NYer I can assure you that every single Negotiator on both the IAM and TWU side and all the Executive Negotiators are getting every single solitary word of your opinions.

Perhaps soon you’ll be personally addressed?

And he’s off and running all Fruitcake once again. Sigh.
I originally thought that you flipping and supporting Lus health was part of a strategy fooling the TWU into thinking there might be a chance of getting Lus health

I'm not sure what the exact deal was to get him to flip but i have heard lehive worked things out. Alex is screwed cuz he has to wait for sitos april 2019 election so he really had no choice other than to submit.

scared minion.jpg

Reactions: Catitude
I'm not sure what the exact deal was to get him to flip but i have heard lehive worked things out. Alex is screwed cuz he has to wait for sitos april 2019 election so he really had no choice other than to submit.
That weez is one flipping hombre

Weez would do whatever they ask, you know that

That weez is one flipping hombre
Yes he is but id like to see him pushing our health insurance a bit harder on fb sites. He isnt so bold on twu pages.
The strong consensus on the twu side is that laa isnt getting lus health. Obviously weez and Alex have to be slightly dishonest and they have to continue blackmailing NYer and his honesty.

Weez and Alex should claim a new BMW for all members as well but people wouldn't believe that fib.

Last edited:
For a company that is making record breaking profits for some time now; I find their posture in negotiations disappointing and somewhat insulting. Best of both contracts? Far from the truth based on proposals put forth. Industry leading? Maybe for now on some Articles. But that only lasts until another carrier leapfrogs ahead. These carriers have been leapfrogging each other for decades. In an environment of past and foreseeable record profits, resulting from this merger and other economic conditions, it is disturbing this company is committed to more concessions and job loss from MTC & Related and Fleet. Lock and Load!

“Posts by members that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law will be removed or edited. If a post or part of a post is removed or edited for one of these reasons, the member's warning level will be increased and a one word/short phrase reason will be listed in the warning system with no personal remarks from the moderator.”

“Posts by members that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law will be removed or edited. If a post or part of a post is removed or edited for one of these reasons, the member's warning level will be increased and a one word/short phrase reason will be listed in the warning system with no personal remarks from the moderator.”
I really don’t know why you continue to post these,the mods have already proven they won’t do anything to him.it was proven when they didn’t do anything when he slandered me and brought my family into it. Rest assured if we ever meet a mod won’t save what will happen.

I really don’t know why you continue to post these,the mods have already proven they won’t do anything to him.it was proven when they didn’t do anything when he slandered me and brought my family into it. Rest assured if we ever meet a mod won’t save what will happen.

Just putting that up to point out that at least there seems to be a “slight” bit of favoritism on these boards?

Al.

Check out those videos. Isom explains the part I’ve talked about that there are no Medical Plans and that the Company is essentially “Self Insured”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts