JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it possible he got you to flip offering you a lucrative position down the road.I mean thats quite an intricate fantasy from Tim if it is a fantasy

Unblock 700UW on Facebook Al. He wants to pick on you some more.

Man did he rent space in your head bro. Ouch.

Nice to see you back on here, Orgac! I think this thread could really use more of a line station perspective!

I don't think some people are liked more I think some people are liked less,sounds the same but isn't

I swear to God, if I had a nickel for every time someone posted that they were treated unfairly here, we could ALL retire. Today.

Pro-labor think the site is anti-worker...company men think it’s an arm of organized labor...rampers think AMTs get favored...AMT’s think it’s run by rampers...Sheesh!

Honestly, let’s all get some thicker skin and get on with it!

Unblock 700UW on Facebook Al. He wants to pick on you some more.

Man did he rent space in your head bro. Ouch.
Dave why would a TWU AA agent be friends with someone in a position with the IAM.Where there is smoke Weez.....

I really don’t know why you continue to post these,the mods have already proven they won’t do anything to him.it was proven when they didn’t do anything when he slandered me and brought my family into it. Rest assured if we ever meet a mod won’t save what will happen.
You are welcome to come to chicago any time you want.

I unfriended him a day aftet I friended him to much anti Trump for me

C’mon Al you know you miss him. I really think the two of you could have been best buddies.

He told me he misses you Al. You made a lasting impression apparently.

C’mon Al you know you miss him. I really think the two of you could have been best buddies.

He told me he misses you Al. You made a lasting impression apparently.
I dont know about that but he sure had a lasting impression on thousands of lives.Boy did he ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.