JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about that but he sure had a lasting impression on thousands of lives.Boy did he ever.

That guy went through Hell and never came back on that one Al. It’s real S Bagish to even joke about. I wouldn’t even kick Nelson if he went through that. Seriously I wouldn’t.

JMO Al.

Dave’s not here, man...

9DFEBB8A-AE58-48F2-9F62-54A1F5C26D73.jpeg

That guy went through Hell and never came back on that one Al. It’s real S Bagish to even joke about. I wouldn’t even kick Nelson if he went through that. Seriously I wouldn’t.

JMO Al.
It obviously isnt all on him but he was a part of it no matter what he tells you.He recovered enough to be condescending and just a plane ass that most cant stand him.....that is all on him

It obviously isnt all on him but he was a part of it no matter what he tells you.He recovered enough to be condescending and just a plane ass that most cant stand him.....that is all on him

The guy was a part of what? Getting pfucked in Bankruptcy. C’mon Al you may be a lot of things but I don’t think you’re a dik.

And if you want to talk about him then don’t do it here where you know he’s not allowed to defend himself. Totally not cool.

Change the subject.

The guy was a part of what? Getting pfucked in Bankruptcy. C’mon Al you may be a lot of things but I don’t think you’re a dik.

And if you want to talk about him then don’t do it here where you know he’s not allowed to defend himself. Totally not cool.

Change the subject.
Me thinks you brought him up

Reactions: Kev3188
Believe me, he is lucky the Local didnt follow where the money went. His narrative that he quit to pursue a catering business is laughable and he lied about everything. Destroyed his whole craft and then was never seen during his supposed upstairs organizing. He isnt missed at all and is anti worker but pro labor organization. We finally found him listed on lm2's but im sure he gets plenty still.
He never did anything except screw things up and was basically shown the door.

Nice to see you back on here, Orgac! I think this thread could really use more of a line station perspective!

I swear to God, if I had a nickel for every time someone posted that they were treated unfairly here, we could ALL retire. Today.

Pro-labor think the site is anti-worker...company men think it’s an arm of organized labor...rampers think AMTs get favored...AMT’s think it’s run by rampers...Sheesh!

Honestly, let’s all get some thicker skin and get on with it!
Never left Kev3188. Spending more time listening these days. Listening to a whole lot of wrongs that need to be made right. With both Maintenance and Fleet. Listening to too much "internal' division being driven by a handful. One thing that we should all agree upon is the anti-labor position the company has taken toward the TWU and IAM represented employees at AA in Joint Agreement negotiations. Quite apparent and disturbing.

Never left Kev3188. Spending more time listening these days. Listening to a whole lot of wrongs that need to be made right. With both Maintenance and Fleet. Listening to too much "internal' division being driven by a handful. One thing that we should all agree upon is the anti-labor position the company has taken toward the TWU and IAM represented employees at AA in Joint Agreement negotiations. Quite apparent and disturbing.

You are correct, let's add the handfull of 'sock puppets' ... remove these from this forum, and you'll have about three ligitmate posters!

>SPIT<

Last edited:
City wouldn't take the liability. It would be the contract company, like an IDS.

that's the whole thing. if $16/hr deicers decide not to come to work during a snow storm and then call in sick when the next day has a -21 wind chill....who is liable for the shipwreck of the operation?

this is where the negotiators need to make the company see the error of their ways - for the company's own good.

my personal belief is that if the company does outsource deicing, they will still have a small crew of 'emergency' deicers to deice on the gate...to alleviate the gridlock of 52 airplanes waiting in line at the pads.

they may be city workers, but not city workers in the classic sense - great pay/even better pension. i'm hearing the city here wants to grab everything, tower operations and even limit the amount of the garbage support companies. i was told the city is thinking of actually running the generic ground handling operations. this may be a result of the push for $15/hr. the garbage can't keep paying these wages and they go back to the airlines and increase the fees and the airlines aren't happy about paying more for hideous service.

Actually G2 is not a fly by night outfit. It’s an outfit that is very wrapped up in some of the former AA Executives pockets. During the BK before the Merger Tom DelValle was named as their CEO that F’n POS. He was the guy who was negotiating with our team and before the BK threw down a Final Offer that took away our Cabin Service jobs. It’s pretty simple to see where that work was intended to be transferred too.

Since none of that happened Tom only lasted at G2 for 3 years and they dumped him. Assumably cause he couldn’t secure OUR work from the new AA.

the fact that these guys all back-slap each other on the golf course doesn't change anything for me.

fly-by-night company.

Status
Not open for further replies.