JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
And idiots who’s own opinions how Labor should conduct themselves supersede the collective will. And they never stop pushing that agenda.

Basically the extreme minority trying to force the majority to go their way.
That could apply to ........

Not like a winning underdog rushing a field and tearing down the goal post, but I too hear more and more LAA/TWU clerks wanting to vote. They have been conditioned and have budgeted the AA healthcare cost and more and more do not want that to prevent a vote on benefits that are being offered. 10 holidays at 2.5 is a lot of money. Double in sick time etc...you get the picture. I say some because "many" still see losing deicing as a no no. I will also say that more and more DO NOT want to wait on the mechanics because they feel confident the mechanics still feel we are holding them back. That use to be the theme if you recall...Anyway, no not a overnight flip, but I do hear more voices wanting to take part in the increased benefit package and want sg put out there soon to vote on. Funny thing is the IAM pension wasn't even mentioned. I'm not sure many LAA folks even know anything about it or have ever heard of it.

SO PARKER, IF YOU'RE READING, I JUST LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG!!
The raise is inadequate and they want too many jobs for a company that is doing so well

Oh you work for Delta? You can fool me sometimes. I never see you post over there anymore?

What are you Tim? When did I say I was miserable? Are you miserable or something?

He's been working kev pretty hard, time to bring that Bank Teller dude back out...

The raise is inadequate and they want too many jobs for a company that is doing so well
Not like a winning underdog rushing a field and tearing down the goal post, but I too hear more and more LAA/TWU clerks wanting to vote. They have been conditioned and have budgeted the AA healthcare cost and more and more do not want that to prevent a vote on benefits that are being offered. 10 holidays at 2.5 is a lot of money. Double in sick time etc...you get the picture. I say some because "many" still see losing deicing as a no no. I will also say that more and more DO NOT want to wait on the mechanics because they feel confident the mechanics still feel we are holding them back. That use to be the theme if you recall...Anyway, no not a overnight flip, but I do hear more voices wanting to take part in the increased benefit package and want something put out there soon to vote on. Funny thing is the IAM pension wasn't even mentioned. I'm not sure many LAA folks even know anything about it or have ever heard of it.

SO PARKER, IF YOU'RE READING, I JUST LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG!!
I've heard people say they want a vote also. I think the job losses are way too much. The lack of communication from the Association is another big complaint. Too many people saying the only time they learn something is from the company. This alone can lead to real misinformed decisions. Many LAA people have little knowledge of the LUS benefits compared to ours due to lots of new hires and lack of communication to the members. The mechanics have GP putting out videos. I've seen nothing from fleet other than a few letters with not much in them. I think it would help if the Association put something out there to explain the negatives better than they have.

I sent a PM to one of your E Board there asking if it was wise to telegraph this event and sadly this was his response.

“””Unfortunately we couldn't get our guys there without the company knowing. Too many rats anymore. It's sad”””
That’s an easy one W, it has always been the case that the company knows something BEFORE the members. I’m surprised the media didn’t get a hold of it first.
But since I know Parker has happy hour about right now and he reads these forums, I’m the “Rat”.

That’s an easy one W, it has always been the case that the company knows something BEFORE the members. I’m surprised the media didn’t get a hold of it first.
But since I know Parker has happy hour about right now and he reads these forums, I’m the “Rat”.

You really don’t think the Company sources from every place they can draw a bead on things from?

Years ago Jerry Glass, Al Hemmingway and even Stephen Wolf used to have profiles on here. That’s what I was told by a few in the IAM.

So you go ahead and mock what a Negotiator said here. Your the Smarty pants who knows better I guess.

And yea we’ve had stupid rats my entire career I know.

Ok I was just corrected. Not Wolf. This group here.

“CEO Dave Siegel, Glass, Ashby, Hemenway, Chiames”

But believe whatever you want to believe. I don’t really give a pfuck.

Relax bro...nobody is mocking anyone. Your female estrogen keeps you from having a sense of humor.
But don’t worry, >SPIT<mont will pick you up shortly with a “winner” medal for ya...never fails.

Ok I was just corrected. Not Wolf. This group here.

“CEO Dave Siegel, Glass, Ashby, Hemenway, Chiames”

But believe whatever you want to believe. I don’t really give a pfuck.
And it changed the direction of the airline industry as we know it today.
Bro!

Yeah, he wasnt there. I was. Tim can only call someone out if he can do it with a camera in his little romper room.
Why would I go to ask Sito questions? If he ever came up to chicago, I'd make sure I'll be there. You dont know me. I go nose to nose....always have...in person. I dont put up with management shills/thieves like Sito. Pollyannas like yourself stand down. You prolly dont even educate your own about our awful pension.

Status
Not open for further replies.