JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard people say they want a vote also. I think the job losses are way too much. The lack of communication from the Association is another big complaint. Too many people saying the only time they learn something is from the company. This alone can lead to real misinformed decisions. Many LAA people have little knowledge of the LUS benefits compared to ours due to lots of new hires and lack of communication to the members. The mechanics have GP putting out videos. I've seen nothing from fleet other than a few letters with not much in them. I think it would help if the Association put something out there to explain the negatives better than they have.

I have a problem with our union giving a recommendations period.

Relax bro...nobody is mocking anyone. Your female estrogen keeps you from having a sense of humor.
But don’t worry, >SPIT<mont will pick you up shortly with a “winner” medal for ya...never fails.

No doubt.

Also, one of the US spokesman from that era had/has an account on here. Maybe Durant?

Ok I was just corrected. Not Wolf. This group here.

“CEO Dave Siegel, Glass, Ashby, Hemenway, Chiames”

But believe whatever you want to believe. I don’t really give a pfuck.
Your source needs to move on,you mock the people who don't work here but not him

Reactions: Kev3188
Why would I go to ask Sito questions? If he ever came up to chicago, I'd make sure I'll be there. You dont know me. I go nose to nose....always have...in person. I dont put up with management shills/thieves like Sito. Pollyannas like yourself stand down. You prolly dont even educate your own about our awful pension.
Weez he said nose to nose you going to let him off?

Your source needs to move on,you mock the people who don't work here but not him
Weez has never ever done anything for labor....period. he has his agenda after his meeting with Lehive. While a nuisance, at least he the only tie guy other than alex who is pushing the iam agenda under the narrative "we are fighting like hell to secure laa into the current lus health plan."
Along the way, he attacks his own local president who is honest with his members by saying that it is unlikely laa gets on lus health as Alex and weez say. But if it can kick the can down the road and pacify laa members another year or 3 then im all for it.

That “source” is not my only source for information Al but that source did work with US at the time and would have first hand knowledge so he’s not exactly some outside interloper.

Oh and he did just text me and say “Poor Al aka snowflake“

Al you got to evict that guy from your head man. Tell him his lease is up.

I've heard people say they want a vote also. I think the job losses are way too much. The lack of communication from the Association is another big complaint. Too many people saying the only time they learn something is from the company. This alone can lead to real misinformed decisions. Many LAA people have little knowledge of the LUS benefits compared to ours due to lots of new hires and lack of communication to the members. The mechanics have GP putting out videos. I've seen nothing from fleet other than a few letters with not much in them. I think it would help if the Association put something out there to explain the negatives better than they have.

Absolutely.

There is frustration and fatige, not good emotions to have when making decisions

That “source” is not my only source for information Al but that source did work with US at the time and would have first hand knowledge so he’s not exactly some outside interloper.

Oh and he did just text me and say “Poor Al aka snowflake“

Al you got to evict that guy from your head man. Tell him his lease is up.
The guys on the phone with you talking about 20 years ago

Reactions: Kev3188
Weez he said nose to nose you going to let him off?

Yea not in the mood for his Kook head anymore Al. I just got to learn to tolerate the blah blah blah I guess.

The rank line never changes anyway. Guy wears the same pink shirt everyday too.

Blah blah blah.

Why? Are you to weak to ignore them if you don’t like it?
Btw, i have been working with the dol (above the field office level) and I can assure you that things are moving. I'll post the next correspondence from the iam, dol regarding the investigation. You just dont listen because you are a moron.

This is what i do, yet everytime, morons say im an idiot and wont secure democratic rights and a new election

You guys dumb man. You just dont listen cuz of your bitterness.

Status
Not open for further replies.