JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long past time to finally add this guy to the list too.

79207851-045C-4566-9BC0-F1A132E33444.jpeg

You are correct, you guys never did, sorry.

Agree.

I have to disagree. Depends on what union you bring in to be business as usual. However with your class that you are in it would be business as usual as your class doesn't have a class specific craft orientated union. If you did and it was structured where the members control the union then it would not be business as usual, as in our case, the membership would control the union, not the leadership officers at the unions top, that simple.
I got news for you if our guys agreed to your work rules they would make $100 per hour of course a third would be gone. But at least they would have a union they controlled

I see it going to the expiration date, the slate wiped clean and staring from square one.
I agree with you here bob. By exp. date you do mean sep. of 2018 correct? I too believe the same. I also feel it may have a more than likely hood of going full blown sec 6 on or after this date. We will see. Most out here are believing the NC when they are saying just 4 articles left. Although this is true it is and will be some of the legnthiest articles left to nego. Also, no one is expecting the membership to balk at the T/A when it comes out. I really do think when the membership sees all the changes AND it is not industry leading as promised, they will balk and tell the NC to get back to the table or at least with a vote they will tell them to get back to the table. What do you think, bob?

I agree with you here bob. By exp. date you do mean sep. of 2018 correct? I too believe the same. I also feel it may have a more than likely hood of going full blown sec 6 on or after this date. We will see. Most out here are believing the NC when they are saying just 4 articles left. Although this is true it is and will be some of the legnthiest articles left to nego. Also, no one is expecting the membership to balk at the T/A when it comes out. I really do think when the membership sees all the changes AND it is not industry leading as promised, they will balk and tell the NC to get back to the table or at least with a vote they will tell them to get back to the table. What do you think, bob?
Can't speak for Bob but everyone else thinks you should worry about your own house

Weez Tim is trying to friend me on Bookface maybe I'll just transfer my lunacy there. Too many here in our business that don't belong and not interested in their opinions

Weez Tim is trying to friend me on Bookface maybe I'll just transfer my lunacy there. Too many here in our business that don't belong and not interested in their opinions

Bookfart has an excellent BLOCK feature where you really do never have to catch a whiff of the people you really want to have nothing to do with.

Stay away from Tim’s Dictatorship Group Page though. Try to be your fun lovin self and he’ll boot you in two seconds flat.

Bookfart has an excellent BLOCK feature where you really do never have to catch a whiff of the people you really want to have nothing to do with.

Stay away from Tim’s Dictatorship Group Page though. Try to be your fun lovin self and he’ll boot you in two seconds flat.
I hope he does it in 1 second so i'll hold the record

Outsider to what? Scoring a free house? You definitely got me there.

As for anything else, we both live in the US, correct?

Kev IMO you’re the one making it personal. Every comment you’ve made on Al (he made some) has been an attack.

To be fair I can bet Al pays more in taxes alone for that house then you pay Mortgage and taxes combined for yours in Minn.

You both have VERY VERY different lives to be able to see or understand each other’s points of view. CNN COL Calculator coming up.

So, like I said nothing stopping him from moving. That’s what I did.

Also his house was free, so it was 100% less than mine.

And yeah; I live in WI. Hopefully, Al learned that those are two different states. You know, as part of the education we all paid for?

Reactions: Tom Talbert 1888
Kev IMO you’re the one making it personal. Every comment you’ve made on Al (he made some) has been an attack.

To be fair I can bet Al pays more in taxes alone for that house then you pay Mortgage and taxes combined for yours in Minn.

You both have VERY VERY different lives to be able to see or understand each other’s points of view. CNN COL Calculator coming up.
Your right Weez I'm not criticizing how he lives I'd be doing the same as him if I had a family, but he has a problem with me inheriting my house and makes it personal. I'm not on the DL thread hes on the AA . I think he's trying to get political but this is not the thread for it

So, like I said nothing stopping him from moving. That’s what I did.

Also his house was free, so it was 100% less than mine.

And yeah; I live in WI. Hopefully, Al learned that those are two different states. You know, as part of the education we all paid for?
Kev when it's your time to inherit (hope not for years and years) I'm sure you won't turn it down

Status
Not open for further replies.