JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, like I said nothing stopping him from moving. That’s what I did.

Also his house was free, so it was 100% less than mine.

And yeah; I live in WI. Hopefully, Al learned that those are two different states. You know, as part of the education we all paid for?

Kev in NYC many many many people inherit their Parents house. It’s VERY VERY common to have multi generations in one house. My Family lived in our house for over 50 years (And they rented)

You are kind of coming across as a little jealous about Al’s house now.

And no one busts Al’s chops more than me about moving but why should he have to if he doesn’t want to? Just because you and I did something doesn’t mean Al has/should/wants to do the same thing. Besides I believe he’s said he has Family he likes being near.

A blAAst from the pAAst:

Darn. My Mom always wanted me to be a NYC Garbageman. She had such grand dreams for my future. At least I never went into the one field she said "David if you do this I will disown you"

Weez you said you wanted a clutch public sector job then said they’re very hard to get.

You realize the MBTA has a LOTTERY of which applications are even considered? Not even affirmative action (which IMO is despicable and discriminatory)

Josh

A blAAst from the pAAst:

Weez you said you wanted a clutch public sector job then said they’re very hard to get.

You realize the MBTA has a LOTTERY of which applications are even considered? Not even affirmative action (which IMO is despicable and discriminatory)

Josh

No Josh. Just like Kramer I said I wanted to be a Banker. I never did fulfill my dream.

I had to settle for decently compensated Union Represented Baggage Handler instead.

And I don’t do snow in my life anymore, thank you very much.

A blAAst from the pAAst:

Josh
I happen to believe that it's the most fair way of doing it. Nothing discriminatory about it at all, sorry, you can't use the race card or white privilege when applying at MBTA.

I happen to believe that it's the most fair way of doing it. Nothing discriminatory about it at all, sorry, you can't use the race card or white privilege when applying at MBTA.
Here in NYC it is illegal to ask about a criminal past during an interview talk about progressive

I think he's trying to get political but this is not the thread for it

Nope, but it is a good way to remind of the collective. Like it or not, you're all in it together when it comes to a CBA. Just like you and I are in it together as Americans.

Kev when it's your time to inherit (hope not for years and years) I'm sure you won't turn it down

Not happening, but that's ok.

You are kind of coming across as a little jealous about Al’s house now.

And no one busts Al’s chops more than me about moving but why should he have to if he doesn’t want to? Just because you and I did something doesn’t mean Al has/should/wants to do the same thing. Besides I believe he’s said he has Family he likes being near.

Lovely. But that misses the point. Getting a free house and then bitching about the taxes is disingenuous at best.

And I don’t do snow in my life anymore, thank you very much.

Already snowing in ORD...

Nope, but it is a good way to remind of the collective. Like it or not, you're all in it together when it comes to a CBA. Just like you and I are in it together as Americans.

Not happening, but that's ok.

Lovely. But that misses the point. Getting a free house and then bitching about the taxes is disingenuous at best.

Already snowing in ORD...
It's odd because I'm positive you're not, but you do sound jealous

Al, when are you ever going to post a picture of yourself, so we know what you look like.

If he looks anything like this monstrosity, who the hell wants to see the freak.

48014C68-CFFC-4A91-BE72-129493A3E778.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.