JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing about this "snap shot" of current stations being protected under a new TA, but no additional stations would be re-opened. However, I believe that with combined operations there would be enough daily mainline flights into contracted stations to re-open with AA clerks. I am sure there are other examples, but IAH, HNL and SNA come to mind. It is a "NO" vote for me if there is this clause of a "snap shot".

Maybe Bob could work some of his data magic and provide a combined mainline flight list into stations system wide?

I think I’ll wait to read the entire JCTA AIP before I make up my mind yes or no.

DBBDCF30-D6BB-4FB1-88E9-1692B8631A0F.jpeg
I keep hearing about this "snap shot" of current stations being protected under a new TA, but no additional stations would be re-opened. However, I believe that with combined operations there would be enough daily mainline flights into contracted stations to re-open with AA clerks. I am sure there are other examples, but IAH, HNL and SNA come to mind. It is a "NO" vote for me if there is this clause of a "snap shot".

Maybe Bob could work some of his data magic and provide a combined mainline flight list into stations system wide?
Old one from last year

You are purposely ignoring the fact that over 70% of your collective group was not under any contract whatsoever. And no you are wrong that changes cannot be made once a group organizes into a Union. There have been multiple examples posted here on Forums that prove the fact.

You can continue for eternity to disagree but again your TA passed and it passed overwhelmingly. The will of the Majority has spoken.

And now your badgering on the subject is beginning to become slightly rude. We’re all mature enough to make intelligent decisions here and watch out for any pitfalls.

Thank you.

The contract pass I think we all know this so bringing it up is pointless this is a TWU/IAM Fleet Service/Clerk thread

JCBA with IAM/TWU is the subject here and pass negotiations under Jerry and gang is important to all of labor.

Jerry and gang cleaned IAM Fleet Service clock in the pass. You weren’t around it was a bloodbath all of labor should take note. Notice the same tactics in all of labor negotiations on the property with the powerhouse of JG this is significant for TWU/IAM

Again I know the CWA/IBT PSA contract passed

The contract pass I think we all know this so bringing it up is pointless this is a TWU/IAM Fleet Service/Clerk thread

JCBA with IAM/TWU is the subject here and pass negotiations under Jerry and gang is important to all of labor.

Jerry and gang cleaned IAM Fleet Service clock in the pass. You weren’t around it was a bloodbath all of labor should take note. Notice the same tactics in all of labor negotiations on the property with the powerhouse of JG this is significant for TWU/IAM

Again I know the CWA/IBT PSA contract passed

Jerry Glass is a man. He’s not an Ivan Drago machine. There is no special sauce, secret play to Negotiations. And Jerry and team are not holding a Bankruptcy gun during these talks.

At this moment in time the World is a little more different place.

There will absolutely of course be changes to the way both sides have been used to things. But overall and in general it’s a guarantee for dramatic improvements.

And I also would have voted yes for your Contract too BTW.

And Jerry Glass was the lead negotiator for the company on that agreement.

If you really want to be a successful Negotiator read this one book first.

https://books.google.com/books/abou...AAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

For should the enemy strengthen his van, he will weaken his rear; should he strengthen his rear, he will weaken his van; should he strengthen his left, he will weaken his right; should he strengthen his right, he will weaken his left. If he sends reinforcements everywhere, he will everywhere be weak.

To quote what Weez said about Sarah Nelson:

Jerry Glass is a union rockstar!

And WeAA Nelson has barely had a career with UA flying the line she only hired on 1996 and most of her time has been at the MEC/LEC level. Unlike APFA, AFA-CWA delegates elect the international president.

APFA is a much better union that delivers better results. But I bet Weez deep down would like APFA and AFA-CWA to merge. AFA sure wants it to happen as they need the dues.

Josh

Tim,

Why isn't there a list of candidates on that website? All I see are your talking points to get your crazy disciples or "peeps" as you like to call them, all fired up. I really would like to see who you hoodwinked into running with you. So why the secrecy? Afraid your LUS candidates will get figured out like they did last election? Please tell me how I can get a copy of your slate for the district and international. Actually, can you just send me the names of the LUS folks running with you as I don't know any UA people and would be unable to determine their qualifications. Good luck getting the nom outta 2444.
OH timmy!!!!!!!!!
Why am I hearing crickets from you with this question? Are you embarrassed to tell who is running with you?

OH timmy!!!!!!!!!
Why am I hearing crickets from you with this question? Are you embarrassed to tell who is running with you?
I didnt see it. We will put out the slate card during the normal time. Im guessing january 15th or so. Peeps will have plenty of time to consider candidates. There are 37 candidates on it.

Dont worry, you will have plenty of time to vote for klemm so he can get rid of your health care and put your station in grandfather status. You love complaining then voting away your benefits. I guess nobody can stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts