JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Better question is why can’t the IAM honor the process and step aside? The TWU ultimately stepped aside at America West, and the IAM didn’t stick around after the mess they imposed on nAAtives from TWA so why are they still here now collecting dues?

Josh
The TWU would win any election. Period. But the TWU will not challenge the IAM. Actually, any union would win against the Association. And the IAM would be defeated on almost any property it is at nowadays. If the TWU challenged the IAM, I'm almost certain it could get 1,000 cards from PHL, 1,000 cards from PHX, and I know hundreds more from other stations.

A group of key people contacted me about being a part of a new independent union established in the fleet group on the American Airlines Property. I told them ( I believe a group of MX American Employees) I had other stuff going on with IAM officer elections, at this time.

At any rate, whether members like me continue to try to change this awful undemocratic, polluted, anti worker, union....from within, or whether other members try to just fire this awful Labor Organization by replacing it with a more suitable Labor Organization, remains to be seen. Stay Tuned!

Last edited:
The TWU would win any election. Period. But the TWU will not challenge the IAM. Actually, any union would win against the Association. And the IAM would be defeated on almost any property it is at nowadays. If the TWU challenged the IAM, I'm almost certain it could get 1,000 cards from PHL, 1,000 cards from PHX, and I know hundreds more from other stations.

A group of key people contacted me about being a part of a new independent union established in the fleet group on the American Airlines Property. I told them ( I believe a group of MX American Employees) I had other stuff going on with IAM officer elections, at this time.

At any rate, whether members like me continue to try to change this awful undemocratic, polluted, anti worker, union....from within, or whether other members try to just fire this awful Labor Organization by replacing it with a more suitable Labor Organization, remains to be seen. Stay Tuned!

Stop trying. And stop saying key people all the time.

Last edited:
Just because you can’t hear doesn’t mean voices haven’t be heard.
There’s guys on the incubate side I can’t stand, but face it dude you got buried.
If there’s more of our dues money wasted on another election that’s on you

Lol. Fake news. We will continue doing this until the members voice is heard. So sad.

Hey Tim. Article L, Lines 13-18.

Just because you can’t hear doesn’t mean voices haven’t be heard.
There’s guys on the incubate side I can’t stand, but face it dude you got buried.
If there’s more of our dues money wasted on another election that’s on you

Rat this guy is going to keep going until he gets an appointment again or until “HE” Bankrupts your Union single handedly. (He won’t)

And if anyone ever appoints him to anything again in the IAM just to shut him up I’d have to call that person or people who gave it to him the biggest weenies who ever walked the face of the Earth.

Should they have spent a fortune more on the Nelson nonsense to mail something to people that most would have chucked in the garbage more than likely or maybe look into some type of computerized voting most would have ignored too.

Facts are facts. The Members spoke last year and aren’t interested in performing over and over like dancing monkeys for Tim’s entertainment.

770 to 20

Can’t speak much louder than that no matter who showed up Kev.

Online and/or phone voting don’t cost a fortune.

Any union that is genuinely serious about fostering member participation will make that investment.

Not trying to dispute the results, but I do find the overall low turnout to be a bit of a surprise regardless of who's ticket you supported. I've heard about some very odd and restrictive voting hours as well. Not sure if this was the case system wide, but some were only 2 hour's in the morning and 2 at night. This is the first time that I'm aware of this taking place.

2 hour Windows is bullshit. Why the rank and file are okay with that is beyond me.

Any union that is genuinely serious about fostering member participation will make that investment.

2 hour Windows is bullshit. Why the rank and file are okay with that is beyond me.
The Associaiton probably has a life of about 4 more months. It is going to have to deliver before then.

I agree Kev absolutely. Once the really tough work of getting yourself or your team nominated and on the ballot has been accomplished yes the Union should make it as easy as possible for the Membership to cast a ballot.

In the TWU in many Locals you have to go around and get 2/3 or X amount of members to (physically) sign your petition of intent to run for office. If you don’t or can’t get those signatures you’re SOOL.

After that the ballots show up in your mailbox and you can vote for whoever the hell you want to. (But you had to put in the hard work first)

The Associaiton probably has a life of about 4 more months. It is going to have to deliver before then.

Hey cool. Little Timmy is dusting off the old AGW from the top shelf of his closet.

Tim take my advice. Attach your name to nothing. You are the walking kiss of Death.

Hey cool. Little Timmy is dusting off the old AGW from the top shelf of his closet.

Tim take my advice. Attach your name to nothing. You are the walking kiss of Death.
This union is already dead with no democracy and 2 hr votes. Ill tidy up the dol case and see if there is given more democracy first. I dont think you know how deep this rabbit hole goes after the 2 hr voting destroyed democracy

This union is already dead with no democracy and 2 hr votes. Ill tidy up the dol case and see if there is given more democracy first. I dont think you know how deep this rabbit hole goes after the 2 hr voting destroyed democracy

God. Holy crap already.

F4439D05-A265-4468-8E06-8B9D1EE37502.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.