JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I’m ready to get off this Tim Nelson topic now since that’s done if anyone else is still left here on Forums.

Hey I’m ready to get off this Tim Nelson topic now since that’s done if anyone else is still left here on Forums.

What negotiations? The Fleet have had everything done since august and are being shelved until mx gets a deal.

Lets hope the Association learns from its errors cuz most members are fed up with the bullshit updates. I give the Ass 4 months then a can is goin to be opened against it. You dont understand how deep the rabbit hole goes without democracy.

Last edited:
What negotiations? The Fleet have had everything done since august and are being shelved until mx gets a deal.
Despite being asked dozens of times, you can’t prove it

Anymore than I could prove you wear blonde wigs and cross dress if I said it.
Nothing but words from a guy who’s credibility gets less each day

Even the TWU Members he has on his pages are ignoring him now. It took some of them awhile to figure him out but I think everyone pretty much has his number now.

I wonder who in ORD even talks to him anymore.

Lol. One thing is clear mr rat, i cant have any less credibility than the Association.
Fwiw, ive never worried about credibility.

Last edited:
Lol. One thing is clear mr rat, i cant have any less credibility than the Association.
Fwiw, ive never worried about credibility.

I LOVE this comment and I LOVE that you have NO problem repeating it. As a matter of fact will you PLEASE repeat this comment in ALL areas of Social Media that you frequent. This really MUST be shared by you Tim.

“Fwiw, I’ve never worried about credibility”

It means your agenda is more important than being truthful. Hilarious.

Who is them? The 9 votes he got at his Local after NYer rooted out his BS?

Actually Tim it was about 40 or so votes running against about 12 other people. Not as bad as your team with it’s fancy website.

If you want me to be credible of course.

Who is them? The 9 votes he got at his Local after NYer rooted out his BS?
No.

That is not what I am talking about.

Patrons of this forum know my issues with WeAAsles. No need to rehash them.

I did not like him trying to use the UNION as a vehicle to push his leftist political propaganda. That is what turned me against him to begin with. Though to be fair, I have not seem him do that in months, so perhaps I should reexamine my position.

I believe the Association will be around representing the FSA and MT departments far beyond the 4 month prediction

Honestly many may not like it but my guess is that the TWU/IAM Association will still be representing all the same groups when I finish my career as they’re representing today.

Actually Tim it was about 40 or so votes running against about 12 other people. Not as bad as your team with it’s fancy website.

If you want me to be credible of course.
My credibility was strong, actually as babu secured the biggest boeing local, the biggest local in the midwest, and many other locals...under the most blatant violations and undemocratic ways. But the process isnt complete. The dol will loosen up the gl power even more in the election. Its halftime and we are lookin good.

My credibility was strong, actually as babu secured the biggest boeing local, the biggest local in the midwest, and many other locals...under the most blatant violations and undemocratic ways. But the process isnt complete. The dol will loosen up the gl power even more in the election. Its halftime and we are lookin good.

Sorry games over. They already put the tarp back on the field, the gates are locked and even the Security Guards went home Mortimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.