JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry games over. They already put the tarp back on the field, the gates are locked and even the Security Guards went home Mortimer.

Lol. Its halftime. You drink too much koolaid. Litigating against anti-union Union Bosses who steal and cheat is what i do. Im very good at it and this case is one of the simplest. 'Dey stupid ma'an. They dumb as hell and just dont listen. Once we tighten the screws even tighter, the process will be nearly complete. Im almost certain babu will win the election.

Lol. Its halftime. You drink too much koolaid. Litigating against anti-union Union Bosses who steal and cheat is what i do. Im very good at it and this case is one of the simplest. 'Dey stupid ma'an. They dumb as hell and just dont listen. Once we tighten the screws even tighter, the process will be nearly complete. Im almost certain babu will win the election.

Timmy's like a carpetbagger... he claims he has the magic potion that will cure anything...
Problem is-- his crowd of spectators left long ago. He's still standing there barking out his sales pitch to an empty dusty street corner.
Worse, he's stuck with cases of his putrid magic potion with long expired 'use by dates'!

How's that stuff do on stains? (Chew tobacco)... SPIT!

Timmy's like a carpetbagger... he claims he has the magic potion that will cure anything...
Problem is-- his crowd of spectators left long ago. He's still standing there barking out his sales pitch to an empty dusty street corner.
Worse, he's stuck with cases of his putrid magic potion with long expired 'use by dates'!

How's that stuff do on stains? (Chew tobacco)... SPIT!
You dont understand. Im almost certain babu will win the election. As we continue to sanitize the corporate greed out of this union, the process of democracy will become clearer to 700.

what happens if babu does not win? will the appeals process take place for years n years and forever?
Babu will win the election. The GL knows and is pressing for an election in April. However, babu wants the election this summer of fall. We will also be excited about gaining even greater controls away from the thieves that cltrat wants.
This time we had the time to secure the biggest boeing local and the biggest midwest local even with all the violations. So things look pretty good.

But if babu doesnt win then my gut feeling is that this problem will spill over to the aflcio and other non democratic unions will suffer "great pain" as the competition void may finally be filled.

Babu will win the election. The GL knows and is pressing for an election in April. However, babu wants the election this summer of fall. We will also be excited about gaining even greater controls away from the thieves that cltrat wants.
This time we had the time to secure the biggest boeing local and the biggest midwest local even with all the violations. So things look pretty good.

But if babu doesnt win then my gut feeling is that this problem will spill over to the aflcio and other non democratic unions will suffer "great pain" as the competition void may finally be filled.

A7C7A99C-EB73-48BF-ACF3-1A166A481D10.jpeg

So we’re dopes huh, you’re the clown in here predicting victory when you just got smoked by 90%. In fact every ticket you’ve either been on or associated with has been smoked by about the same margin.
I’ve stated before there are people on your opponents ticket I can’t stand however you’re no where close to a viable alternative.
Something you need to get thru your egotistical head, is getting beat by an election rules issue is possible when it’s say 53% to 47% not when it’s 90% to 10% as per usual when you run.
So who’s really the dope here?.

Hell I have a better chance of of being elected President of the United States than you do of getting that gl seat

So we’re dopes huh, you’re the clown in here predicting victory when you just got smoked by 90%. In fact every ticket you’ve either been on or associated with has been smoked by about the same margin.
I’ve stated before there are people on your opponents ticket I can’t stand however you’re no where close to a viable alternative.
Something you need to get thru your egotistical head, is getting beat by an election rules issue is possible when it’s say 53% to 47% not when it’s 90% to 10% as per usual when you run.
So who’s really the dope here?.

Hell I have a better chance of of being elected President of the United States than you do of getting that gl seat

The numbers for his ticket were 770 to 20. So I think his loss (No matter how many came out) was about 97% to 3%.

rat since Tim lost he’s been on a tear with this crap all over Social Media. He’s become like the crazy man standing on the street corner screaming the World is coming to an end.

I know we’ve kind of talked ourselves out of any fresh ideas regarding our JCBA talks but it really would be nice to get back to something else here besides this guys damn sick obsession.

And I did block him on FB cause I was sick of reading the crap from him (Same chit) over and over and over and over and over and over.

rat since Tim lost he’s been on a tear with this crap all over Social Media. He’s become like the crazy man standing on the street corner screaming the World is coming to an end.

I cannot figure if he is a mad genius or a man in serious need of cognitive therapy. To his "credit" he has won various DOL rulings, but at what net benefit? He still got clobbered in election do overs! The premise of Tim's latest tilting at windmills was a conspiracy of union officials to limit the voting window to just 2 hours and the leadership lining-up its supporters, thus shutting down a sizable percentage of the membership unable to vote lacking mail-in ballot, online voting, phone voting or voting on a schedule work day. By the way, not the first time the IAM has stacked the ballot deck as when it allowed voting on the US/AW JCBA at the PHX airport (who were far more likely to support ratification) vs. PHL and CLT at the union halls (who were against ratification), thus permitting the narrow margin of victory in passage. I think Tim will win his DOL challenge, but with the same predictable lopsided election defeat in a do-over.

I cannot figure if he is a mad genius or a man in serious need of cognitive therapy. To his "credit" he has won various DOL rulings, but at what net benefit? He still got clobbered in election do overs! The premise of Tim's latest tilting at windmills was a conspiracy of union officials to limit the voting window to just 2 hours and the leadership lining-up its supporters, thus shutting down a sizable percentage of the membership unable to vote lacking mail-in ballot, online voting, phone voting or voting on a schedule work day. By the way, not the first time the IAM has stacked the ballot deck as when it allowed voting on the US/AW JCBA at the PHX airport (who were far more likely to support ratification) vs. PHL and CLT at the union halls (who were against ratification), thus permitting the narrow margin of victory in passage. I think Tim will win his DOL challenge, but with the same predictable lopsided election defeat in a do-over.
First off, nobody ever got clobbered and that's why the GL had to violate every rule. In the last two elections that I ran as a candidate, both times it was razor close and I always finished higher than most on my slate. Lost by less than 200 votes in 2014 with 48% of the vote, and lost by 300 votes in 2015. The closest margins ever when a non incumbent wasn't on the slate. In this election, there was no election yet, however we targeted the bigger locals and won them. I was more credible to Boeing than Mr Martinez. I was more credible to Local 839 (Biggest Midwestern Local) than Mr Martinez. In the airlines, we kept it close but DL142 had Martinez pull ahead but only with the mass cooperation of United Airlines. That avenue will be eliminated in the election as United has already had conference calls over the matter and will be given a "Heads up" by the DOL.

That said, when the DOL does a rerun of a supervised election, they usually pound the international union by taking more controls away from them to even the playing field even greater. With an even playing field, we will almost certainly win. The alternative, i.e., if the democratic threshold for having an election isn't crossed, then other options will have to be considered, including working outside the shell of the IAM. No conspiracy either. 2 hour voting is anti union. The only conspiracy was created by the establishment that said the 2 hour voting was a DOL thing. Obviously, that is 100% ridiculous.

It’s my opinion and I’m not at all saying that maybe the IAM does engage in some shadiness when it comes to their elections and contract votes. My opinion is really that nothing would ultimately satisfy Tim even if he were able to go to every individual IAM members home and get a sworn notarized affidavit stating who their voting preference is maybe even with a photograph being taken. Basically I’m saying I think it’s (psychologically) impossible for him to believe he’s lost or even can lose.

His claim to be Democracy’s hand picked warrior is just absolute BS IMO.

Now personally touching on something else you brought up and ok I guess it’s their way of doing things and they don’t want to step into the present World (Evolve or die though) I do agree to me that it’s complete absolute BS that I should have to get in my car and drive somewhere to have to go vote on my Contract (My compensation)

I have zero clue how the two Unions are going to decide how we vote on the JCBA’s but I’ll scream bloody murder at my TWU friends if I’m not voting by phone, computer or mail.

Again nothing personal to the IAM way of doing things.

It’s my opinion and I’m not at all saying that maybe the IAM does engage in some shadiness when it comes to their elections and contract votes. My opinion is really that nothing would ultimately satisfy Tim even if he were able to go to every individual IAM members home and get a sworn notarized affidavit stating who their voting preference is maybe even with a photograph being taken. Basically I’m saying I think it’s (psychologically) impossible for him to believe he’s lost or even can lose.

His claim to be Democracy’s hand picked warrior is just absolute BS IMO.

Now personally touching on something else you brought up and ok I guess it’s their way of doing things and they don’t want to step into the present World (Evolve or die though) I do agree to me that it’s complete absolute BS that I should have to get in my car and drive somewhere to have to go vote on my Contract (My compensation)

I have zero clue how the two Unions are going to decide how we vote on the JCBA’s but I’ll scream bloody murder at my TWU friends if I’m not voting by phone, computer or mail.

Again nothing personal to the IAM way of doing things.
Our two groups haven't come together, except in the Ass constitution. But that constitution left out voting methods. I believe the IAM will vote one way, and the TWU will vote another. I'm also guessing that the IAM numbers won't be as favorable as the TWU numbers. But TWU will trump any vote because they control.
Once a JCBA gets TA'd, it will pass and bigtime pass by the TWU. LUS TA will give up healthcare (Yes I fully realize CLTrat and PJ insist it won't happen or that they will 'raise hell' if it does. lol). Unfortunately, cltrat, pj, and jay rejected the idea that an election would keep the executive council accountable. Now they will catch hell for tossing away our health care. I tried telling them, but they didn't listen. Sad.

First off, nobody ever got clobbered and that's why the GL had to violate every rule. In the last two elections that I ran as a candidate, both times it was razor close and I always finished higher than most on my slate. Lost by less than 200 votes in 2014 with 48% of the vote, and lost by 300 votes in 2015. The closest margins ever when a non incumbent wasn't on the slate. In this election, there was no election yet, however we targeted the bigger locals and won them. I was more credible to Boeing than Mr Martinez. I was more credible to Local 839 (Biggest Midwestern Local) than Mr Martinez. In the airlines, we kept it close but DL142 had Martinez pull ahead but only with the mass cooperation of United Airlines. That avenue will be eliminated in the election as United has already had conference calls over the matter and will be given a "Heads up" by the DOL.

That said, when the DOL does a rerun of a supervised election, they usually pound the international union by taking more controls away from them to even the playing field even greater. With an even playing field, we will almost certainly win. The alternative, i.e., if the democratic threshold for having an election isn't crossed, then other options will have to be considered, including working outside the shell of the IAM. No conspiracy either. 2 hour voting is anti union. The only conspiracy was created by the establishment that said the 2 hour voting was a DOL thing. Obviously, that is 100% ridiculous.

Last year it was 816 to 7. At least you got 2 positives going for you. You did better than the guy who only got 1 and you did a little better this year than last year.

Yes the proof is in the pudding. If you keep getting these yearly reruns you have a great chance to win in the year 2048.

809B9B35-F773-4E30-9DC5-1CB74D7801A3.jpeg 81AAAB6F-6B04-4077-8F40-20EE0F58A5C1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts