JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
My full title is BW CSA FT Pre-09.

Yeah. Really.

Quitting smoking makes you chunk up with authority. Thought it was a myth until I did it. Be patient. The lbs. roll off if you work at it.

I packed on between 15 and 20 Lbs substituting Ice Cream for the Cancer sticks. (6’1. 210 Lbs)

The plan to roll it off is already in motion.

My full title is BW CSA FT Pre-09.

Yeah. Really.

Quitting smoking makes you chunk up with authority. Thought it was a myth until I did it. Be patient. The lbs. roll off if you work at it.

You and the rest of PM-NW owe a huge debt of gratitude to PM-DL whose seniority you have cheapened and culture PM-NW has poisoned. DL didn’t give you full DOH out of the goodness of their heart it was because of Mckaskill-Bond and by any objective unemotional standard the career expectations at PM-DL in early 2008 were far superior to those of a puny Midwest outfit flying dilapidated DC-9s, beat up old 747s and dumpy Airbus that were your “modern” fleet. NW barely flew internationally beyond NRT and AMS.

Josh

Maybe at some point you’ll realize that none of us here cares not one little bit what you think.Do us all a favor and just go away

The dol may rule to disqualify martinez and pantoja and gruber, and insert the next highest endorsement ttl.
The GL is in a world of poo poo. Weez should have never signed on to ice fleet service and use as mx pawn. Now big problems. Forget about any march ta now. Blame the morons on this page who give the dopes reason. So sad.
Sidney was right.

Don't understand how Tim can constantly slam the organization he supposedly wants to lead. Guys a nutcase. I hope he is not around airplanes. Fruitcake salad material for sure. Wow!!!

The only person we’ll blame on the slim chance what habitual liar says happening. Would be some guy in ORD with a a Napoleon complex who can’t get enough votes to fill out an NFL roster.youre the hanging chad of union elections.
Why can’t you accept you’re not going to win no matter how much you badger the Dol just gtfa

You and the rest of PM-NW owe a huge debt of gratitude to PM-DL whose seniority you have cheapened and culture PM-NW has poisoned. DL didn’t give you full DOH out of the goodness of their heart it was because of Mckaskill-Bond and by any objective unemotional standard the career expectations at PM-DL in early 2008 were far superior to those of a puny Midwest outfit flying dilapidated DC-9s, beat up old 747s and dumpy Airbus that were your “modern” fleet. NW barely flew internationally beyond NRT and AMS.

Josh
I think they inherited the dc9s from republic.
MBA truly did save them. Wouldnt have helped us. At any rate, mba isnt the savior people think. If the exception isnt triggered (in most cases it wasnt) the act just demands arbitration. Not necessarily straight doh.
At airtran, mba was invoked and the arbitrator ruled 2 less years imputed for airtran employees.

Don't understand how Tim can constantly slam the organization he supposedly wants to lead. Guys a nutcase. I hope he is not around airplanes. Fruitcake salad material for sure. Wow!!!
This organization is polluted and full blown corporate. Just awful. Ive been fairly clear that alot of offices will be empied. The establishment is mostly filled with dummies who are either thieves or other fashion of corporate. And a bunch of pollyannas.
I have no intention of leading with the evildoers sticking around.

^^^^^^lmao that is some funny stuff there ....”leading “ omg I am laying on the floor holding my sides laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.