JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Discussion in 'American Airlines' started by AANOTOK, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Albert

Albert Veteran

2. Albert

Albert Veteran

Leave him alone he has a hangover from drinking a 6 pack of near-beer at the strip club last night. He was supposed to drive one of the girls home but she left with someone else who happened to have an illegal white powder

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Well if he keeps it up I'm going to post the mug shot where his hair is all messed up and he has drool running down his mouth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Albert

Albert Veteran

That's his airport ID picture

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. robbedagain

robbedagain Veteran

Bob. I'm not asking for sympathy from you or anyone. I'm straight up telling you reality of our current situation. 2nd..our OT is typically DNC or NCA. Daily it's 9 plus open lines with no one taking any. 3rd. When OT is given the admin cuts the hours sometimes as much as 5 hrs off. So why bother doing It? And 4th when mgmt asks for help n no one does help they act stunned n shocked. They often know in advance bout our short staffing issues yet clowns like you are not here to see the reality of our current situation.

6. JFK Fleet Service

Are they not paying you correctly? As in you have to hunt down a manager to sign a discrepancy form in order to get paid weeks after the fact?

If an admin/timekeeper is intentionally fudging the hours to make it appear they're not "Going over budget",get on the horn with HR.Don't play ball with these idiots,pull HR down around their ears.

I can't stand the cavalier attitude this company has with regard to paying the employees properly.

They drop the ball and it's "Well,fill out a correction and submit it, we'll try and get it in".
    You owe them money and they're sending you bills like the IRS...

7. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Does anyone know who will be sitting at the two open seats for TWU Fleet negotiations?

I believe we have 4 Candidates?

Tick Tock.

8. NYer

NYer Veteran

Probably, but it's probably negligible. You may need slightly more heads and the extra work to keep all the administrative issues straight. It is a bigger nuisance to maintain rather than it being a large expense.

9. Albert

Albert Veteran

How about Josh

Regards

10. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Maybe the TWU should take some "Progressive Action" on this issue?

No Josh. Please no Josh.

11. Albert

Albert Veteran

How about you and NYer you two would be like that Woody Allen movie where the two people had a heated argument over which ocean is greater

12. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Actually the Earth has one surface Water Ocean 361 Million Killometers wide. We just divide it between the Atlantic and Pacific for means of seafaring.

13. robbedagain

robbedagain Veteran

JFK, no. For example if there is a 4pm to 1230am shift, they'll call n say...OT 2pm to 8pm or if it's 4am to 1230p they may say 430 to 830 or any combo they feel like. So some of us wait til the OT sheet comes out and fill in

14. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Hey Al you old coot. I just looked you up on the seniority list. You weren't kidding you bag of dust.

Holy crap if you came here to MIA you would be the # 1 Clerk here. If you took CC you'd be # 3 here.

That's it. Now I know you're totally out of your mind. I'd be gone like a bullet if I were you.

No rotating and you can have ANYTHING you want.

15. Albert

Albert Veteran

One battle with a LIM bag and I would be through I can imagine what these people are trying to bring with them to Cuba and back again.

16. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

You take CC and stick your rump in the Bagroom. Or stay expediter and you tag the bags and the kids move them for you.

Holy Moly bro.

17. Albert

Albert Veteran

What does the average HAV bag weigh ?

18. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

With your time you wouldn't even have to look at one.

And we have Powerstows anyway if you got adventurous and crawled into a belly after 20 years out of one.

19. robbedagain

robbedagain Veteran

Al I do know that we typically have S.AM. and Caribbean bags on our MIA weigh in over 100 pounds usually around 10 bags that each weigh 100 or more some go out empty and come back overloaded

20. 28L_or_10R?

28L_or_10R? Veteran

But Bob says you aren't overworked so you guys should get on those heavy bags and stop complaining about being understaffed. Tell Conrad to apply some elbow grease.