JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worldport said:
Maybe you should have the clip of Babe Ruth calling his home run shot instead after all Tim did call the raise. How could you not come back with something witty after Tim said he jumped into 5 feet of water Call it greed or whatever you want Tim is correct  I'm in no rush for a joint contract not at all
Don't worry. I doubt we'll have a TA in time to change the medical benefits in time for the next open enrollment since I think that's your primary concern on it and can't even fathom that you might not go into the LAA plan. Don't want to kill you with having to pay that extra 40 bucks man.

Anyway here's a little bit of news on that for the CWA/IBT that's interesting.

http://american-agents.org/news/healthcare-update/

WeAAsles said:
Some of those guys aren't passing down their knowledge like they used to anyway. That's a sad thing. They look at this next generation with their eyes glued to their phones and paint a picture of them as all being lazy and entitled. Some are yes, but all no.

Anyways there are more than enough of us out there in our late 40's early 50's that aren't going to take a buyout to keep the place running very smoothly. And honestly if the guys above me clear out some I'll jump into their spots in a Crew Chief role finally. I'm not taking it until I can get consistent good shifts and days off.
The loss of retiree health has made a buyout worth taking a real long shot. I would think people are going to be staying longer than they would have liked. It's like a double edged sword for the company as they canned retiree health like they wanted but now they will deal with older employees staying on too long and injuries and health problems will cost the company that way.

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
 And not one of us who actually still works for the airline (you don't) are going to fall in line with your STUPID way of thinking.
Yet UNION memberships are in decline..... hmmmm.... wonder why?

WeAAsles said:
With the way you think I'm glad you made a stupid move with AA and got your arse booted out.
Booted out?

Hardly.

I asked my boss to lay me off early so I could move on. Remember?

I was not interested in a recall, transfer to another station, or transfer to another job title. I was HAPPY to leave. I could have already been back had I wanted to.

Keep lying to yourself though.

WeAAsles said:
I hope (you) never get the opportunity to come back and I hope even more that my yes vote in 03 was directly responsible for you getting booted. 
How very UNION of you.

WeAAsles said:
who doesn't even work with us anymore because HE screwed up
Oh really?

I screwed up?

How?

Because I dared leave?

WeAAsles said:
He's nothing more than a jealous A- Hole.
Based on what?

I voluntarily left and did not seek reemployment.

What are you basing this jealousy off of?

I am sure you wish that was true but, it's not.

Booted out?

Hardly.

I was not interested in a recall, transfer to another station, or transfer to another job title. I was HAPPY to leave. I could have already been back had I wanted to.

How very UNION of you.

Oh really?

I screwed up?

How?

Because I dared leave?

Based on what?

Glad you realized how the weasel is not a union man. New York doesn't want him either.

Far from it. Those who know him best and work with him have said they will never vote for him and that he is either blowing up his cell phone or buddying up with whoever will listen to him, either management or union bosses. He has found a home on here and has taken over for the infamous 700. Sadly for 701 [weasel) he is neither as articulate or as knowledgeable as 700 and is only the 1.0 version of 700. He is useful on here though as he provides a stance that myself and other strong pro worker people can hammer and tee off against. In the meantime, he will continue to troll and call names to anyone who disagrees with his anti unionism.

Reactions: 4 people
La Li Lu Le Lo said:

Booted out?

Hardly.

How very UNION of you.

Oh really?

I screwed up?

How?

Because I dared leave?

Based on what?

Dude get this through your obsessed head. I don't care about you, your life or your opinions. Do you have a particular kick "trying" to bother people who are telling you that you're not important even in the slightest in any way shape or form.

Haven't you been put in the cornfield for your obsessions before?

Tim Nelson said:
Glad you realized how the weasel is not a union man. New York doesn't want him either.Far from it. Those who know him best and work with him have said they will never vote for him and that he is either blowing up his cell phone or buddying up with whoever will listen to him, either management or union bosses. He has found a home on here and has taken over for the infamous 700. Sadly for 701 [weasel) he is neither as articulate or as knowledgeable as 700 and is only the 1.0 version of 700. He is useful on here though as he provides a stance that myself and other strong pro worker people can hammer and tee off against. In the meantime, he will continue to troll and call names to anyone who disagrees with his anti unionism.
I have never called you a name Sybil. Nothing like retard, putz, moron, dope, dolts or crackheads.

And I have especially never called you short.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Because people like you have been conditioned to vote against your own best interests.

BTW, the topics of actual Union membership and how many peolle would join one of they could are two very different things. Stop comflating them.

And FFS, stop trying to shame these guys about their well deserved raise. If you were a true working class American you would be applauding it.

WeAAsles said:
Don't worry. I doubt we'll have a TA in time to change the medical benefits in time for the next open enrollment since I think that's your primary concern on it and can't even fathom that you might not go into the LAA plan. Don't want to kill you with having to pay that extra 40 bucks man.

Anyway here's a little bit of news on that for the CWA/IBT that's interesting.

http://american-agents.org/news/healthcare-update/
It's not the 40 bucks, the plan is inferior (at least the way my neighbor describes it). I note the sarcasm but why would anyone want to pay more for a inferior product. In the future please cross yourself when you mention Tim's name

Tim Nelson said:
Glad you realized how the weasel is not a union man. New York doesn't want him either.

Far from it. Those who know him best and work with him have said they will never vote for him and that he is either blowing up his cell phone or buddying up with whoever will listen to him, either management or union bosses. He has found a home on here and has taken over for the infamous 700. Sadly for 701 [weasel) he is neither as articulate or as knowledgeable as 700 and is only the 1.0 version of 700. He is useful on here though as he provides a stance that myself and other strong pro worker people can hammer and tee off against. In the meantime, he will continue to troll and call names to anyone who disagrees with his anti unionism.
You know what?

I believe you.

Though I realized what his game was about long ago.

WeAAsles said:
Dude get this through your obsessed head. I don't care about you, your life or your opinions. Do you have a particular kick "trying" to bother people who are telling you that you're not important even in the slightest in any way shape or form.

Haven't you been put in the cornfield for your obsessions before?
Do you have a t-shirt that says "What can our UNION do for ME"?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
You know what?

I believe you.

Though I realized what his game was about long ago.
He keeps this board interesting and we need his caveman mentality to post so we can give comparisons to our exhibits of progress.

Its all good because it frees up our membership and advances the progress after they read his obsolete message from out of touch union bosses who are really just anti union anti worker and pretty much unneeded.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts