JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeAAsles said:
And all I ever wanted to hear was honesty that you consider that a priority to you. Nothing wrong with any of us having a list of our priorities from 1 on down. And if a guys #1 priority is wages (which for most people it is) there should be nothing wrong with that either and who are any of us to put another guy down for publicly saying it?

But a little humility should be in order if those wages and the choice to accept them are going to effect someone else's life negatively.

My #1 priority was/is wages. Now maybe I can move down the list for other priority. One absolutely being keeping you and your friends safe and sound from harm.

At the very least currently held cities should be grandfathered. And by almost whatever means necessary.
Would you agree the more stations that are represented, when the amendable date of the JCBA comes around, the more leverage a future NC has at the negotiating table? Job protection has it's short and long term merits. Should not be easily dismissed for a few more schillings. As I have said before... coming from a hub I can understand the disconnect on the importance of this issue. However, after repeated historical concessions on this issue at LUS, AA & UA, I will continue to try to keep it on the radar. This issue's trend needs reversed. I think our NC understands this.  

Are will still in negotiations? We are supposedly getting a lump sum check deposited into our accounts this Friday in exchange for cross utilization. This was orchestrated by Sito and Lombardo and not the NC, so I was told about two weeks ago. The NC and negotiations are still Association functions? Just haven't heard much after the wage adjustment was announced.

AANOTOK said:
Are will still in negotiations? We are supposedly getting a lump sum check deposited into our accounts this Friday in exchange for cross utilization. This was orchestrated by Sito and Lombardo and not the NC, so I was told about two weeks ago. The NC and negotiations are still Association functions? Just haven't heard much after the wage adjustment was announced.

They are meeting the next two weeks as I understand.

Tim Nelson said:
I think you gave your handle to 700 cuz you seem like you bully everyone. You need to get laid by one of those russian chicks down there.
Ebony woman are more fun actually.

ograc said:
Would you agree the more stations that are represented, when the amendable date of the JCBA comes around, the more leverage a future NC has at the negotiating table? Job protection has it's short and long term merits. Should not be easily dismissed for a few more schillings. As I have said before... coming from a hub I can understand the disconnect on the importance of this issue. However, after repeated historical concessions on this issue at LUS, AA & UA, I will continue to try to keep it on the radar. This issue's trend needs reversed. I think our NC understands this.
I agree with everything you just wrote. Cattle are also more easily slaughtered when they're herded into less pens.

WeAAsles said:
I agree with everything you just wrote. Cattle are also more easily slaughtered when they're herded into less pens.

Divide and conquer. An age old strategy. Would you agree? Still; corporate will stick to what works unless we change the course.

ograc said:
Divide and conquer. An age old strategy. Would you agree? Still; corporate will stick to what works unless we change the course.

Of course. And I do support the small station peeps. Always have. Just want them to support and realize us big station peeps are not the enemy.

Again IMO at the very least all currently held stations should be grandfathered. And at best we should be in just as many stations as the agents I heard are. Or more.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
How very non stereotypical and non racist of you WeAAsles.
The fact that YOU responded to that tells me that my comment disturbed you. If it did I'm very happy about that.

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
The fact that YOU responded to that tells me that my comment disturbed you. If it did I'm very happy about that.
Naa, not really.

Just showing everyone what a fraud you are.

Though, you really don't need the help. 

Reactions: 2 people
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Naa, not really.

Just showing everyone what a fraud you are.

Though, you really don't need the help.
Having dated Black women makes me a fraud? Sorry if the Redneck ideology never seeped into my cranium thankfully.

Nothing better than a refined and classy Ebony lady. (I'm not choosy for any nationality)

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
Of course. And I do support the small station peeps. Always have. Just want them to support and realize us big station peeps are not the enemy.

Again IMO at the very least all currently held stations should be grandfathered. And at best we should be in just as many stations as the agents I heard are. Or more.

Cannot speak for anyone but myself. As I have said before, doing 19 in a hub I understand the disconnect. The company's strategy in negotiations is to pit one group against the other. They have reaped huge concessions dividing a wedge between large stations and outline. A wedge driven between the membership as a whole. This issue needs to be brought to the light in an effort to better enlighten the membership. The bar needs to be raised on this issue in future JCBA talks.

WeAAsles said:
Having dated Black women makes me a fraud? Sorry if the Redneck ideology never seeped into my cranium thankfully.

Nothing better than a refined and classy Ebony lady. (I'm not choosy for any nationality)
Did you drive that "refined lady" in your 20 year old stang with the ripped seats and cracked dashboard?Was your destination a  Sizzlers or Olive garden?If AANOTOK would stop giving you greens you would be in the  negative by now.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts