JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Nelson said:
I think you gave your handle to 700 cuz you seem like you bully everyone. You need to get laid by one of those russian chicks down there.
WeAAsles said:
Ebony woman are more fun actually.
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
How very non stereotypical and non racist of you WeAAsles.
WeAAsles said:
The fact that YOU responded to that tells me that my comment disturbed you. If it did I'm very happy about that.
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Naa, not really.

Just showing everyone what a fraud you are.

Though, you really don't need the help. 
WeAAsles said:
Having dated Black women makes me a fraud? Sorry if the Redneck ideology never seeped into my cranium thankfully.

Nothing better than a refined and classy Ebony lady. (I'm not choosy for any nationality)
Having dated a black woman does not make you a fraud.

Coming on here accusing people of racism and stereotyping then making a comment like that makes you fraud.

Reactions: 3 people
Worldport said:
Did you drive that "refined lady" in your 20 year old stang with the ripped seats and cracked dashboard?Was your destination a  Sizzlers or Olive garden?If AANOTOK would stop giving you greens you would be in the  negative by now.
Classic :)
+1

Reactions: 4 people
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Having dated a black woman does not make you a fraud.

Coming on here accusing people of racism and stereotyping then making a comment like that makes you fraud.
So having dated many actually is what "makes" me a racist? Dude think you got your wires crossed man?

I also dated a Japanese woman once. Does that mean I hate rice?

WeAAsles according to Tim you talk on your cell phone all day while your coworkers do your job for you.

According to Worldport you drive a 20 years old rustang with a cracked dash and ripped seats.

You sound like a real winner. :)

Reactions: 5 people
WeAAsles said:
So having dated many actually is what "makes" me a racist? Dude think you got your wires crossed man?

I also dated a Japanese woman once. Does that mean I hate rice?
I already explained to you why you are a fraud in post #5851.

You are just too dense to follow it.

Reactions: 2 people
Worldport said:
Did you drive that "refined lady" in your 20 year old stang with the ripped seats and cracked dashboard?Was your destination a  Sizzlers or Olive garden?If AANOTOK would stop giving you greens you would be in the  negative by now.

Where you been bro? It's getting very boring here without you (And Bob). I got a Fa La La Fruit Loop annoying me like a rat with rabies foaming at the mouth.

And the dash is in great condition. The drivers side seat where my A rubs against it when I get in is a little rough though. And I also only date women who have their own rides. The one this Saturday was driving a Mercedes. (Latin) Went down to FLL near the beach outdoor bar under some Palm trees. Swweeetttt.

I LOVE South Florida.

http://bluemartinilounge.com

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

Could care less about some former AA washout with a very dumb handle like yours bro. Fa La Le Le Loopy.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

WeAAsles said:
Could care less about some former AA washout with a very dumb handle like yours bro. Fa La Le Le Loopy.
Just call me the DoE because you just got schooled.

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

I left AA, not the other way around. I got tired of working with parAAsites.

You know about parAAsites don't you WeAAsles?

Now go back to talking on your cell phone while your coworkers do your job for you playa.

Reactions: 5 people
being in my station I personally would not classify it as a low cost area  given DC to the south and Philly to the north being sandwiched in the middle   and with give or take 35-40 flights  we do everything    its always easier in a hub bec they dont have all the crap we have but it is what it is   and quite frankly being with my crew in an 8 hr shift  we get 5 or so flights a day  sometimes 7 depending on the situation      
​i bet you dont have that in MIA  do you

robbedagain said:
being in my station I personally would not classify it as a low cost area  given DC to the south and Philly to the north being sandwiched in the middle   and with give or take 35-40 flights  we do everything    its always easier in a hub bec they dont have all the crap we have but it is what it is   and quite frankly being with my crew in an 8 hr shift  we get 5 or so flights a day  sometimes 7 depending on the situation      
​i bet you dont have that in MIA  do you
Used to do 6 turns and a terminator almost daily back in DFW. I think if they tried to do that here in MIA there'd be a massive revolt. The weight of the flights and the Humidity would kill people.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts