JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
charlie Brown said:
I have also heard the arbitrator state in our meetings that ther has been so many acquisitions and mergers with this airline, and so many different scenarios with seniority used that we aren't going back and redoing anything. So I am pretty confident when I tell you that the seniority you have today, is what you will keep.
That   should put an end to TWA buzzing about "Getting their time back".

Reactions: 1 person
charlie Brown said:
Rogue
The simple answer is because UA Clp was at 36.78 per hour.
The company agreed to take everyone to UA,s wages plus 1 percent. So the same thing was done for everyone. UA + 1%.

If someone topped out in CLP decided to transfer to the ramp, would they keep that pay or go to ramps top out scale?

Rogue…..

Ramp Rogue said:
If someone topped out in CLP decided to transfer to the ramp, would they keep that pay or go to ramps top out scale?

Rogue…..
They would go down to the ramp top out pay.

Ramp Rogue said:
Another way of keeping us divided. The iam way!
I disagree. If you are a LUS agent and you want to go into Clp. Put in a transfer request. If your the senior agent, you get the job. No division there. Not sure why you would say Clp shouldn't get UA +1 if everyone else did. But any openings on the LUS side currently are done by seniority. If you want one, put in for it. That's about as fair as you can get imo.

Reactions: 2 people
charlie Brown said:
I disagree. If you are a LUS agent and you want to go into Clp. Put in a transfer request. If your the senior agent, you get the job. No division there. Not sure why you would say Clp shouldn't get UA +1 if everyone else did. But any openings on the LUS side currently are done by seniority. If you want one, put in for it. That's about as fair as you can get imo.

You misunderstood my point. I was looking at it from the point of CLP coming to the ramp by choice, or by head count overage in CLP. Where if they were topped out, they would have to take a $7.00 pay cut. To me that would be unfair to the CLP Agent.

Rogue…..

i-admire-your-commitment-to-beating-a-dead-horse-d8ccf.png

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Since when did complexity have anything to do with pay at American Airlines?
-2 huh?

Guess I hit a nerve.

In a UNION shop where your pay is due only to seniority (and title group) and not ability what does complexity of job tasks have to do with pay?

I dare anyone that gave me a 
rep_down.png
 to answer that question.

Reactions: 3 people
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
-2 huh?

Guess I hit a nerve.

In a UNION shop where your pay is due only to seniority (and title group) and not ability what does complexity of job tasks have to do with pay?

I dare anyone that gave me a 
rep_down.png
 to answer that question.
I take that challenge,

I don't expect to get paid what the pilots make because I have a little flying time underneath me.
And I do expect load planers to make more because the lives of the passengers depend on it.
Your post was plain ignorant, I was a electrical Forman, I got paid more to run the job, this is how life is if you haven't noticed. But it looks like you ran everyone off.

bob@las-AA said:
I take that challenge,

I don't expect to get paid what the pilots make because I have a little flying time underneath me.
And I do expect load planers to make more because the lives of the passengers depend on it.
Your post was plain ignorant, I was a electrical Forman, I got paid more to run the job, this is how life is if you haven't noticed. But it looks like you ran everyone off.
You were also a electrical nightmare a electrical disaster and a menace with a splicer in your hand. And caused more power outages then Enron

Reactions: 3 people
Worldport said:
You were also a electrical nightmare a electrical disaster and a menace with a splicer in your hand. And caused more power outages then Enron
Yes WP it's good to hear from ya, I was muzzled for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts