JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worldport said:
If you were going for the money you wouldn't have left the electrician field. So you are proof there is more to it then $$$$$
The promise of a pension at the end, but BK took care of that. to Answer your first question, it will have to be later, too long and I go a trip soon.

bob@las-AA said:
If your in DFW ya better thing about packing your bags, or one of those other stations that have just a few flights a day. Make no sence to get upset, because it's going to happen. Stop being a chronic victim and man up and except that as fact. Besides that crap pension will probably only cover your medical. But take comfort in knowing that this JCBA will pass disspite your efforts to defeat it. Go for the money bro, your retirement depends on it. Have a blessed day my brother!
Hey Bob, remember when you were attacking my grammar skills on your video because in your opinion I missed a comma?

I thought I would repay the favor.

Your grammar skills are far worse than mine disspite your best efforts. You should just except that as fact. It just make sence. :)

You are welcome. 

Worldport said:
If you were going for the money you wouldn't have left the electrician field. So you are proof there is more to it then $$$$$
I still think he is a washout from the electrical trade personally.

He finally found a job he can't get fired from.

bob@las-AA said:
You can go on about saving the class/ craft crap all you want, and setting up the next generation for all I care, but money is the only motivator, a vote is coming soon so make sure you vote yes!
Kev3188 said:
At least you're honest, I guess...
You are right.

He is being honest.

He is just saying what most everybody else is thinking.

I have witnessed multiple UNION members spew UNION propaganda for over a decade and then do a 180 when they thought a possible buyout was on the table.

They all turn into the "I got mine" crowd when they think they are on the way out.

Reactions: 2 people
DFW is a hub  no need to worry   and the station im in  I do not believe I need to worry giving we have about 40 plus minus flights a week counting commuters   take that away and its around 35 mainline     and since we are one airline.. American  It would benefit everyone if they grandfather in all current mainline cities    Unlike you bob  I look at the whole big picture  and no its not union propaganda   I still believe we will get a good JCBA  but the bottom line is prior to the merger  US was profitable albeit at the cost of lower paid employees     Now is the time to get everything we lost at both carriers and more back      and bob  I have no preference to transfer to DFW  but if I did  Id do it to bump you personally.      

As for a buyout  I am too young for it   but I do know a lot of the folks in my station would take it provided its a good one      I do have serious doubts the company would offer a buy out but I have been wrong before

Reactions: 1 person
robbedagain said:
DFW is a hub  no need to worry   and the station im in  I do not believe I need to worry giving we have about 40 plus minus flights a week counting commuters   take that away and its around 35 mainline     and since we are one airline.. American  It would benefit everyone if they grandfather in all current mainline cities    Unlike you bob  I look at the whole big picture  and no its not union propaganda   I still believe we will get a good JCBA  but the bottom line is prior to the merger  US was profitable albeit at the cost of lower paid employees     Now is the time to get everything we lost at both carriers and more back      and bob  I have no preference to transfer to DFW  but if I did  Id do it to bump you personally.      

As for a buyout  I am too young for it   but I do know a lot of the folks in my station would take it provided its a good one      I do have serious doubts the company would offer a buy out but I have been wrong before
I'm not going to go back n forth, with you or your buddy La La. Because the purpose of this thread is done. I got mine and will happily vote in December, and vote yes!

bob@las-AA said:
I'm not going to go back n forth, with you or your buddy La La. Because the purpose of this thread is done. I got mine and will happily vote in December, and vote yes!
Bob is just saying out loud the mentality of most of the membership.

bob@las-AA said:
The promise of a pension at the end, but BK took care of that. to Answer your first question, it will have to be later, too long and I go a trip soon.
You are stating you left a well paid foreman position in a skilled trade to take a 7 dollar an hour part time job in an industry prone to bankruptcies and layoffs for the promise of a pension.

Anyone buying this?

Reactions: 2 people
Dude your only about money n throw everything else away. It must truly sucks to be you.

Ramp rogue. Seniority as it is is now for vacation n shift bidding purposes as we all know the company took AA travel over our LUS travel.

La Li. I don't buy Bob's crap. He reminds me of another poster...freedom... money only. Nothing else

Dear Association member,

As you know, in May, 2013, following the merger of American Airlines and US Airways, the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (lAM) and the Transport Workers Union (TWU) formed the TWU-IAM Associations. The Associations were subsequently certified as the bargaining representatives at American Airlines by the National Mediation Board (NMB) in May, 2015 after the NMB determined that American Airlines was a single transportation system.

The representation structure of the Associations is based on the relative active membership size of the IAM and TWU at specific locations. For example, since the TWU has a larger membership in Dallas, the TWU will assume representation responsibilities for all Association members at that location once a joint contract is ratified by all Association members. The same is true for the IAM in Charlotte, since the IAM has more active members at that particular location.

Boston, however, has presented a very unique issue. Active membership size for both the IAM and TWU in all covered classifications at that location is essentially equal. Initially, representation at BOS was assigned to the IAM. However, due to the long traditions, strong fraternal bonds and unique history of the TWU and IAM locals in that city, the Association leadership-as required by Association agreement language-engaged in discussions regarding modifying the representation structure in Boston.

The Association Chair and Vice Chair have voluntarily resolved this issue without the need for third party adjudication. Effective on membership ratification of joint collective bargaining agreements, representation responsibilities for all Association classifications at the Boston location will remain the same, with the IAM maintaining representation of the pre-merger US Airways workforce and the TWU maintaining representation of the pre-merger American workforce. New members will be split one for one.

Further, it has been agreed that for efficiency of representation that the IAM will assume principal representation responsibilities for all Tower Planners throughout the American Airlines system, including those previously unrepresented Tower Planners at pre-merger American Airlines.

This agreement is yet another example of the mutual respect that permeates our Association and our commitment to fostering a collaborative and strong partnership so we can maintain our focus on our only goal: bettering the lives of all Association members and their families.

Sincerely and fraternally,
Timothy J. Klima Airline Coordinator- IAM
Mike Mayes Air Division Director-TWU

WeAAsles said:
Dear Association member,

As you know, in May, 2013, following the merger of American Airlines and US Airways, the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (lAM) and the Transport Workers Union (TWU) formed the TWU-IAM Associations. The Associations were subsequently certified as the bargaining representatives at American Airlines by the National Mediation Board (NMB) in May, 2015 after the NMB determined that American Airlines was a single transportation system.

The representation structure of the Associations is based on the relative active membership size of the IAM and TWU at specific locations. For example, since the TWU has a larger membership in Dallas, the TWU will assume representation responsibilities for all Association members at that location once a joint contract is ratified by all Association members. The same is true for the IAM in Charlotte, since the IAM has more active members at that particular location.

Boston, however, has presented a very unique issue. Active membership size for both the IAM and TWU in all covered classifications at that location is essentially equal. Initially, representation at BOS was assigned to the IAM. However, due to the long traditions, strong fraternal bonds and unique history of the TWU and IAM locals in that city, the Association leadership-as required by Association agreement language-engaged in discussions regarding modifying the representation structure in Boston.

The Association Chair and Vice Chair have voluntarily resolved this issue without the need for third party adjudication. Effective on membership ratification of joint collective bargaining agreements, representation responsibilities for all Association classifications at the Boston location will remain the same, with the IAM maintaining representation of the pre-merger US Airways workforce and the TWU maintaining representation of the pre-merger American workforce. New members will be split one for one.

Further, it has been agreed that for efficiency of representation that the IAM will assume principal representation responsibilities for all Tower Planners throughout the American Airlines system, including those previously unrepresented Tower Planners at pre-merger American Airlines.

This agreement is yet another example of the mutual respect that permeates our Association and our commitment to fostering a collaborative and strong partnership so we can maintain our focus on our only goal: bettering the lives of all Association members and their families.

Weaasles is back, the girl he was so smitten with probably dumped him. Almost a month that's a long time to be with the Weez. She probably took him for everything he has, oh well another lesson learned

WeAAsles said:
Dear Association member,

Do the same at LGA 

Status
Not open for further replies.