JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being a bit sarcastic Kev. In some locales, you know as well as I do it is now frowned upon to say Merry Christmas, only "Happy Holidays" as not to intrude on others religious beliefs. Mr. Trump says the hell with this PC crap and will say Christmas again. Amen!

Reactions: wings396
I'm being a bit sarcastic Kev. In some locales, you know as well as I do it is now frowned upon to say Merry Christmas, only "Happy Holidays" as not to intrude on others religious beliefs. Mr. Trump says the hell with this PC crap and will say Christmas again. Amen!

Amen also! The wussy liberal agenda has been knocked back, come on out of your "safe zones" people.

well with DL at 30.15 we are still technically higher than them by 2 pennies However it would be nice to have more put into 401K and or the IAM pension

No one has any comments on the update? The four talking points in my opinion show the depth of the coming culling. The new regime better get a firm grasp on the task at hand and dig in, it's not going to end well folks.

As I previously stated Bob, AA is calling the shots, when, where, how much. Like the scam Association said, it's been some time since AA has even responded to the main issues. But hey, the Ass has no balls,
has not put any pressure on AA or advised us to be extremely careful during the Holiday weekend.
These updates are a waist of most peoples time. By the way, I first read the update at 13:50 here in Dallas.
That means they really only met Tue, Wed, Thur...Association, you are a joke!

Last edited:
Pitiful to say the least. The people negotiating are much calmer than I could be hearing the same BS session after session from the company. Maybe they are sedated prior to the talks. It is an embarrassment to get blown off like this. It's a direct insult to the association, as the company realizes they can kick them around. There is talk about if a movement can be started to abolish the association. It has been a total zero to the members and maybe zero is giving them too much credit.

Reactions: toroshark
Pitiful to say the least. The people negotiating are much calmer than I could be hearing the same BS session after session from the company. Maybe they are sedated prior to the talks. It is an embarrassment to get blown off like this. It's a direct insult to the association, as the company realizes they can kick them around. There is talk about if a movement can be started to abolish the association. It has been a total zero to the members and maybe zero is giving them too much credit.
It is direct insult to all Fleet below wing They do believe they can kick us around as a collective group. I don't know that I can disagree with their assessment. Pitiful to say the least. Not fertile grounds for a quick agreement folks.

I haven't been on here much lately but want to say a few things. Did anyone see that the pilots want to renegotiate their contract. We all know the fa's were not happy with their deal and pax service has buyers remorse now. The pilots and fa's took binding arbitration which made them rush into deals they aren't happy with, which btw, included the LAA insurance. Pax service got the LAA insurance as well.

When DP stated he wanted to give everyone top pay he meant it, what nobody realized was that everything else would be cost neutral or worse. Look at the town halls, he states that some things may not be the same or as good but the pay will be above the industry. He never states that anyone will have an industry leading contract overall.

Fleet and Maintenance are in there fighting a battle that no other group took the time to do. We constantly hear, "nobody on the property has that." We are working hard together to fight for more than just money. Have we had our struggles, hell yes!! I will continue to fight on behalf of all the Fleet employees at the new AA no matter how frustrated I get. I am tired of jumping on a plane, and I will add my wife is too, to come back without a ta on articles. But, this is what has to be done to achieve our goals.

P. Rez

Reactions: Kev3188
the longer you all fight on our behalf the better the chances of us getting a better deal than what the other groups have Thanks P Rez and all the leaders fighting on our behalf I do not believe the AA folks know parker the way we LUS know he is a numbers guy and cost neutral if not down right dirt cheap he is

I haven't been on here much lately but want to say a few things. Did anyone see that the pilots want to renegotiate their contract. We all know the fa's were not happy with their deal and pax service has buyers remorse now. The pilots and fa's took binding arbitration which made them rush into deals they aren't happy with, which btw, included the LAA insurance. Pax service got the LAA insurance as well.

When DP stated he wanted to give everyone top pay he meant it, what nobody realized was that everything else would be cost neutral or worse. Look at the town halls, he states that some things may not be the same or as good but the pay will be above the industry. He never states that anyone will have an industry leading contract overall.

Fleet and Maintenance are in there fighting a battle that no other group took the time to do. We constantly hear, "nobody on the property has that." We are working hard together to fight for more than just money. Have we had our struggles, hell yes!! I will continue to fight on behalf of all the Fleet employees at the new AA no matter how frustrated I get. I am tired of jumping on a plane, and I will add my wife is too, to come back without a ta on articles. But, this is what has to be done to achieve our goals.

P. Rez

I would take LAA medical insurance over what we have.

Rogue…..

Status
Not open for further replies.