JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you use a 3rd party website to compare our MAINLINE E-190 to an envoy equivalent? Seriously? If that's the case, on the link you posted, the MD-80 is there as well, is that an envoy equialent also? I can only imagine how you come to these conclusions. The really crazy part is you actually think you're right. Please show me in the LUS IAM CBA where the E-190's are considered express. While you're at it, show me where in the APA CBA that they are consideres express also. I would bet dollars to donuts that you can't provide that information from either CBA. Prove me wrong.

Bob it's ok to admit when you're wrong about something you know. It's called having humility and people will like and appreciate you more when you can show it once in awhile.

It's the insecure little men who can never admit when they're wrong.
Nope, LUS E190 is the same thing as envoy sh@t. Done count as mainline.

Nope, LUS E190 is the same thing as envoy sh@t. Done count as mainline.

Ok Bob. I guess you know more than the people who are actually WORKING the airplanes then and Wikipedia that includes the E190 as part of the mainline fleet?

You're losing the argument with these people bro.

I'm no longer mailing your resume to Centerport as the new bean counter extraordinaire.

Reactions: Colonel.Ramp
Ok Bob. I guess you know more than the people who are actually WORKING the airplanes then and Wikipedia that includes the E190 as part of the mainline fleet?

You're losing the argument with these people bro.

I'm no longer mailing your resume to Centerport as the new bean counter extraordinaire.
I don't know if Bob actually works for AA he might work for Envoy. Yeah that's it. Is there an Eagle forum he can go to?

Reactions: Colonel.Ramp
All you LUS dudes can try to say for now your E190 that hold 99 pax is part of your mainline fleet, for now, but the true intent of the x-utilize plan is still unknown to us all. It may happen that those E190s and whatever those H205, may go to Envoy, and the pilots could enjoy a pay increase because they would fly bigger aircraft. Haters gotta hate, so keep on hating.

Last edited:
Now after this JCBA is thrown together, and the lawn darts are still in the fleet as main line, then I guess we at LAA could claim all the E190s Envoy has for our own.

All you LUS dudes can try to say for now your E190 that hold 99 pax is part of your mainline fleet, for now, but the true intent of the x-utilize plan is still unknown to us all. It may happen that those E190s and whatever those E205, may go to Envoy, and the pilots could enjoy a pay increase because they would fly bigger aircraft. Haters gotta hate, so keep on hating.
Yeah they will reopen the pilots contract just for that,Bob the only place the E-190s are going is off the property. Stick to something you know like sticking dollar bills in thongs .

Reactions: robbedagain
no one in CLT but mainline personnel touch 190 A/C,they are flow by mainline pilots who are unlikely to give it up lightly

All you LUS dudes can try to say for now your E190 that hold 99 pax is part of your mainline fleet, for now, but the true intent of the x-utilize plan is still unknown to us all. It may happen that those E190s and whatever those H205, may go to Envoy, and the pilots could enjoy a pay increase because they would fly bigger aircraft. Haters gotta hate, so keep on hating.

Bob if Wiki is right there are only 20 mainlines of that aircraft left and those will be gone by the end of 2019?

You seem to be making a mountain out of a molehill to try and claim you're not wrong?

Show just a little humility Bob. We already have one poster who comes on this thread that can never admit when he's wrong. Don't join that team.

Yeah they will reopen the pilots contract just for that,Bob the only place the E-190s are going is off the property. Stick to something you know like sticking dollar bills in thongs .

DFW has lots of those clubs. It's a very boring place to live.

So, we are a touch under two weeks before negotiations resume? Hopefully the pace picks up.
Until a JCBA, are crews not allowed to help each other out, LUS/LAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts