JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they go all LEDs Sylvania headlights etc will go the way of Midas and Meineke mufflers

I don't care for the Eco Drive. It has a microphone in the engine that pumps through the sound system so you can hear the engine and you can't turn it off. Every review said the Eco Drive didn't impress them and that engine sound was unusual. I like hearing the hum of the engine myself.

Again they didn't change the body style all that much so at a glance on the road you won't even really notice the difference. The digital dash is ok but not enough to make me chase her like people chase the new I Phone every year.

My guess is when I trade her in in 5 or 6 years they'll have a new body style where the difference will be noticeable and maybe a few more interior mods that might make me raise a brow over what I'm zipping around the road with right now.

Looks like the V8 may also be the standard for the future? I already love the power I'm getting with the 300 Horses. I can only imagine the future speeding tickets I'm going to get? They need to raise those Highway Speed limits to 90 on those Interstates.

What kind of car you got Al?

I don't care for the Eco Drive. It has a microphone in the engine that pumps through the sound system so you can hear the engine and you can't turn it off. Every review said the Eco Drive didn't impress them and that engine sound was unusual. I like hearing the hum of the engine myself.

Again they didn't change the body style all that much so at a glance on the road you won't even really notice the difference. The digital dash is ok but not enough to make me chase her like people chase the new I Phone every year.

My guess is when I trade her in in 5 or 6 years they'll have a new body style where the difference will be noticeable and maybe a few more interior mods that might make me raise a brow over what I'm zipping around the road with right now.

Looks like the V8 may also be the standard for the future? I already love the power I'm getting with the 300 Horses. I can only imagine the future speeding tickets I'm going to get? They need to raise those Highway Speed limits to 90 on those Interstates.

What kind of car you got Al?
Are you rubbing it in? I leased a 2016 CRV in Oct. Don't forget we have snow up here. In the past I have had a Camaro a240zx and my first car was a Fury with a 383 which I put into a parked car one night after a few to many didn't get in trouble that was way back in77

Are you rubbing it in? I leased a 2016 CRV in Oct. Don't forget we have snow up here. In the past I have had a Camaro a240zx and my first car was a Fury with a 383 which I put into a parked car one night after a few to many didn't get in trouble that was way back in77

You call that rubbing it in? No this is rubbing it in.

When we get the JCBA you can put your house on the market, transfer down here and buy a condo with CASH on the Intercoastal. You'd probably have enough left over to buy that 2018 also with cash?

No snow. Rarely even gets too cold. No rotation. And you'd be the top dog here.

Hang out at some of the bars down in Ft Lauderdale during the day and watch all the beauties walk by.

Now THAT'S rubbing it in man.

(This is just for fun because he certainly has been known for multiple Red Herrings in the past but the infamous Tim Nelson wrote this yesterday and let's see if he winds up being correct and knows something the rest of us don't know?)

"I also received a call yesterday in which i dont mind admitting that i may have been incorrect saying that the company had no intentions to settle quickly. In fact, management told the union it was ready to knock this out. And i was told it will be cost positive for lus...which means really really cost positive for laa. Lus will go to laa health care in return lus will go to 4% match and at or around $2 iampf to offset the health care cost increase. Toss in extra days off, more favorable OT, future wage increases, scale adj, and shift differ and its a cost positive for lus.

I read basketts last email which was ominous but both him and my own opinion were incorrect. My souce said the jcba should be wrapped up no later than at or around the end of april. And this is someone who can make it happen. Believe me. Again, i was thinking years, but someone much much closer is saying "weeks"."

...and what is the really really cost positive for LAA?

Well first we do and would have to factor in the raises we already got which right now are not secured into a ratified JCBA.

After that let's say another 2, or 3% DOS maybe more? And yearly wage increases.

Ancillary items in the JCBA for us such as Holliday, Sick bank, OT improvements, and others that create yearly value?

And absolutely Tim's missive of speculation or fact would include a much better retirement grant if implemented (Why would it not) onto our side?

If anyone would have any concern over the loss of a 1.5% match lowering from 5.5% to 4% that loss can very easily be made up by ourselves if we had zero faith in the IAMPF (Which would be very silly IMO)

Again this conversation is complete speculation and should be taken completely with grains of salt for the moment.

And no the conversation also didn't include SCOPE items or items that might give the company more flexibility either.

This is just chit chat.

Last edited:
Sorry W, you seem to have thrown NYer under the bus on a few occasions...especially with your "third person" talk, and that too has personal beef overtones.

He believes the rules are different for him.

Fortunately, most people see it as it is, just taking the contrarian route in order to create opposition on just about every subject matter. Most see the hypocrisy and therefore the damage to his credibility is self-inflicted. W, can't seem to have a conversation without eventually delving into personal jabs when the content of the dialogue doesn't suit his agenda.

Fortunately, most people see it as it is, just taking the contrarian route in order to create opposition on just about every subject matter. Most see the hypocrisy and therefore the damage to his credibility is self-inflicted. W, can't seem to have a conversation without eventually delving into personal jabs when the content of the dialogue doesn't suit his agenda.
Whoa good for you Spider
Weez are you going to let him get away with that?

Now this sounds again like another one of those tissue box moments for both tears and bloody noses.

First I have tried to engage you time and time again in civil conversations BUT you have extreme difficulties in that area when it comes to me. Of course I might be upset too if I had thought I had another puppet and found out in the end that I had been duped into the fools role all along.

Anyway bro your ego rules you completely and will be always the instrument of your own destruction as I continue to try to teach you.

Now I already made my response on the subject by JFK and the simplicity of that is there are just lines I don't cross and others really shouldn't either.

Now if you would like we can change the subject?

I'd LOVE to know more about "Progressive Action" Mr Campbell, Trammel and absolutely especially Chris Click and a certain trip up to NYC to have a Pow Wow.

I keep getting all of these items that I'm holding onto to inquire about with you?

You should watch out for "Double Agents" out there ma man. You need to be MUCH more careful than you have been. Advice from an old friend.

Want to have a coffee?

Now this sounds again like another one of those tissue box moments for both tears and bloody noses.

First I have tried to engage you time and time again in civil conversations BUT you have extreme difficulties in that area when it comes to me. Of course I might be upset too if I had thought I had another puppet and found out in the end that I had been duped into the fools role all along.

Anyway bro your ego rules you completely and will be always the instrument of your own destruction as I continue to try to teach you.

Now I already made my response on the subject by JFK and the simplicity of that is there are just lines I don't cross and others really shouldn't either.

Now if you would like we can change the subject?

I'd LOVE to know more about "Progressive Action" Mr Campbell, Trammel and absolutely especially Chris Click and a certain trip up to NYC to have a Pow Wow.

I keep getting all of these items that I'm holding onto to inquire about with you?

You should watch out for "Double Agents" out there ma man. You need to be MUCH more careful than you have been. Advice from an old friend.

Want to have a coffee?
That wasn't bad you contained yourself just as well as I don't have any lime anyway. Guess I can put away the shovels

Status
Not open for further replies.