JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
700 is your friend so you may be bias but Weez they do sound the same. Maybe with all the BS aside 700 may be a good person I sensed that once in a while.They are both free to post but God it's pathetic

As I've said before I like the guy. But yea sometimes talking to him is a little taxing. (Nothing I've never said to him though)

No I didn't but we used to get a company base and a company match 401 before we got the IAM pension. I don't think the 401 is that great unless there is a match or you personally have trouble saving

Let me know when you get the chance. See if you have a new line on there for a company match?

Geopay is a whole other issue.

Obviously my perception of pay is colored by my local cost of living.
You would be surprised how much salaries go up when you cross the East River and rents too. My niece works on the north shore of LI she had offers to make $60,000 a year more if she was willing to commute each day to the city. She chose not she worked there 10 years ago and is happy where she is

Let me know when you get the chance. See if you have a new line on there for a company match?
Weez I don't really pay attention to it and never set up anything online I will have to wait until I go home and look at the hard copy. All I know is I got some paperwork saying it would be transferred and last year I went into that 2025 plan so every thing is pretty conservative

If it was never there before and it says "Match" or something similar, I think you could guess.
Probably just a different form used to say "Retirement plan" now it says "Savings plan" either way I think I could do better if I had another union or worked at Walmart

Probably just a different form used to say "Retirement plan" now it says "Savings plan" either way I think I could do better if I had another union or worked at Walmart

"Somebody" wrote this on FB. From the "hammered" comment I bet you can guess?

"There was a new category created on the LUS 401k accounts. It registers as $0 now. It was the same match account I had years ago, then it disappeared since we got hammered with the IAMPF. Now it popped back up. That may suggest that LUS will gain some matching in this JCBA and that the increased LUS health care cost may be washed out with increased retirement into IAMPF and match accounts."

If you can't guess then you must be an asshat hanging out upstairs checking out all the cute young Stews.

Josh.

"Somebody" wrote this on FB. From the "hammered" comment I bet you can guess?

"There was a new category created on the LUS 401k accounts. It registers as $0 now. It was the same match account I had years ago, then it disappeared since we got hammered with the IAMPF. Now it popped back up. That may suggest that LUS will gain some matching in this JCBA and that the increased LUS health care cost may be washed out with increased retirement into IAMPF and match accounts."
And you got mad when I suggested 3% profit sharing now you are actually spreading what TIM said I can't believe it. We did have a company match at one time so maybe that's it. There was always a company match column but I hope you are correct. But even a 1% match would be more than the 40 dollars extra you said I would pay

If you can't guess then you must be an asshat hanging out upstairs checking out all the cute young Stews.

Josh.

The girl in the the "Sunglass hut" has a big butt. It bites that I am only attracted to women 20 years younger than me. Trips to Northern Blvd can be costly you'd figure I would get a discount by now. I don't know how Bob affords it

And you got mad when I suggested 3% profit sharing now you are actually spreading what TIM said I can't believe it. We did have a company match at one time so maybe that's it. There was always a company match column but I hope you are correct. But even a 1% match would be more than the 40 dollars extra you said I would pay

Actually more like verifying if there is any authenticity to his comment?

The speculation one the other day I posted to see how the conversation would go on it since it's close to some of my "guesses" anyway.

The girl in the the "Sunglass hut" has a big butt. It bites that I am only attracted to women 20 years younger than me. Trips to Northern Blvd can be costly you'd figure I would get a discount by now. I don't know how Bob affords it

Don't tell me the Cozy Cabin is still in business?

this is true, but the company eliminating specialized shifts in favor of a huge 'pool' source of fscs is also a threat to seniority.

a good c/c that has 12-26 guys in a particular area will use seniority to bid on jobs needed to work that particular area, unless otherwise posted on the bid sheet.

a bad c/c will accept the beef sandwich from the 2 year employee will now assign him to scan a few trips indoors while albert is out picking up trips in -22 wind chill. the bad c/c will then remind the 2 year employee that he likes sweet peppers.

NYer, what's your take on corruption?

In large groups, you always have to deal with all types of situations and personalities. Best thing to do is trying to make decisions based on the best for the majority and not try to control the moves of small outliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.