JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually more like verifying if there is any authenticity to his comment?

The speculation one the other day I posted to see how the conversation would go on it since it's close to some of my "guesses" anyway.
You think they would comeback with a contract that gives one group something over another?

The building is shuttered that's Astoria Blvd I'm talking Northern in Flushing no one dances unless you ask them to and that would be a waste of time
Bob understands these things, Weez you need to take a trip to IAH with Tim

The building is shuttered that's Astoria Blvd I'm talking Northern in Flushing no one dances unless you ask them to and that would be a waste of time

Thank God. Me and a bud went in there once and there was no one there and an old lady dancing. I think she was in her 60's?

We were too embarrassed to leave on the old biddy. We had one beer, each gave her a $20 and ran.

Geopay is a whole other issue.

Obviously my perception of pay is colored by my local cost of living.

Living in a trailer in Kentucky with a bucket in the back must be very interesting?

Do you have a generator for your electricity and steal Wi Fi signals to annoy people on here for your amusement?

Weez when are we going to know about our profit sharing? Call one of your "friends" and find out

The 4th Quarter year end results come out tomorrow before the opening bell. The company "may" also put out the percentage tomorrow as well?

Releasing that information early could be construed as Stock manipulation if we knew the percentage was more than we thought, then the company did better then analysts forecasts.

The 4th Quarter year end results come out tomorrow before the opening bell. The company "may" also put out the percentage tomorrow as well?

Releasing that information early could be construed as Stock manipulation if we knew the percentage was more than we thought, then the company did better then analysts forecasts.
Funny you say that when I was following the merger there were leaks almost hourly leading up to the merger. Every time I hit Yahoo finance there were updates. funny how that works, the old "people familiar with the talks...."

Funny you say that when I was following the merger there were leaks almost hourly leading up to the merger. Every time I hit Yahoo finance there were updates. funny how that works, the old "people familiar with the talks...."

Those people were trying to manipulate the outcome to their advantage against the original DOJ idea to prevent the merger.

They're also the reason I held that investment in US that I bought. I didn't think the DOJ would win the argument.

For anyone in DFW that didn't receive this years Blue Cross Blue Sheeld card should call HR 972-425-7615. I did not get mine yet, and it seems a lot of people are in the same boat.

For anyone in DFW that didn't receive this years Blue Cross Blue Sheeld card should call HR 972-425-7615. I did not get mine yet, and it seems a lot of people are in the same boat.
I thought I read that you were to use the same card as last year. My wife did and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts