JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget about the billion dollars going into the LAA retirement plans

Sorry if it sounds like you don't like it Al. But the new AA is under a Legal obligation to fund the money into the trust that we had ALREADY earned.

It's not some kind of extra benefit. Its money that supposed to be already in my bank account.

That's alright. We'll probably override your vote anyway?
Probably, but if some of your boys really thought they were going to get restore and more as the company was meeting with their bankruptcy lawyers maybe I could convince them they could do better with a TA2. Or I could go the fake news route .You know my last girlfriend called me a master manipulator. I was actually flattered

This is weazels work area.

80 Bag Bin.jpg

This is my work area.

787 Flt Dk.jpg

Have a good life loser asshat!!! LOL

Sorry if it sounds like you don't like it Al. But the new AA is under a Legal obligation to fund the money into the trust that we had ALREADY earned.

It's not some kind of extra benefit. Its money that supposed to be already in my bank account.
Every other post I'm going to print " Vote No" so subliminally 90% of the posters will indeed vote no

Coney I bet you scratch your head every time you look into one of those things "What does this thing do?"

I bet he also scratches his head everyday hoping he can get in my head and under my skin like I am in his? Lol.

Poor lost soul swimming around in a fishbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts