JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was: There is no amount of cash that would adequately compensate anyone from something like that (higher insurance costs). We can be sure they will end up with the best deal they can get."

Your answer was: "PMUS FA's were given money to cover the insurance increase for if I remember correctly 1 maybe 2 years."

I don't believe most people would consider money to cover higher costs for 1, maybe 2 years, as anything remotely adequate to compensate for losing a lower priced insurance.

Do you work for the Company? I mean seriously. Do you ever listen to yourself?

Forget it IAM readers. You're coming up to our costs whether you like it or not and you'll get NOTHING in return.

Do you work for the Company? I mean seriously. Do you ever listen to yourself?

Forget it IAM readers. You're coming up to our costs whether you like it or not and you'll get NOTHING in return.

I'd like to see where I said that other than your words paraphrasing me. Yikes!

I'd like to see where I said that other than your words paraphrasing me. Yikes!

Who cares how you say anything. Your implications speak louder than words.

You imply IAM is coming up to our Medical costs
You imply IAM will get nothing for it/ and
You imply we should not fight to gain something back from our Prefunding Match.

It's your cavalier attitude about everything that makes people dislike you.

Who cares how you say anything. Your implications speak louder than words.

You imply IAM is coming up to our Medical costs
You imply IAM will get nothing for it/ and
You imply we should not fight to gain something back from our Prefunding Match.

It's your cavalier attitude about everything that makes people dislike you.
Do you acknowledge one another if you see each other on the employee bus or Starbucks?

I love engaging in a little fun but simply calling people names for a particular cruel reason is not my style.

Case in point. The MIA CSM nicknames. Highly juvenile.
Lol. Your part in a juvenile slap fight got the AMT thread locked. And you still have the nerve to come to our new thread and post.

Lol. Your part in a juvenile slap fight got the AMT thread locked. And you still have the nerve to come to our new thread and post.
No dude that was me doing the juvenile thing and I apologized can't help it I love the Coneheads. I should have more respect for them it is a mother to take apart a dashboard. Did you know that one of them got written up for being late? His excuse was he did not know where to put the back up battery in his alarm clock

I shared something I knew you'd be interested in and haven't commented on anything "yet"

It's your Country Club as long as I don't read you bash Fleet. You bash Fleet on there, you get my attention.

Last edited:
No dude that was me doing the juvenile thing and I apologized can't help it I love the Coneheads. I should have more respect for them it is a mother to take apart a dashboard. Did you know that one of them got written up for being late? His excuse was he did not know where to put the back up battery in his alarm clock

Coneheads being born.

I asked you a question in post 8314. due to your deafening silence, (which doesn't seem like your style in most cases) is it safe to assume that I am correct?

Sometimes we have to let that silence speak for us.

Do you acknowledge one another if you see each other on the employee bus or Starbucks?

He just tries to avoid contact at all costs. He doesn't like or can't handle conflict. That's why he insults me, on social media, regularly, then offers up a cup of coffee. He needs me to be relevant, or he just has his car and favorite music to talk about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.