JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my whole career we've never gone upstairs to throw bags down. And NO WAY would we want that job without extra heads.

Besides that work belongs to the CWA Agents now. Don't know why they're not doing it yet? (CARS Job)
You wouldn't have done the work for less a pay cut?

Ok so apparently you must no longer be a supporter of the Association because you do know that had it never existed in the first place the process would have been far more expeditious then where we are right now. I highly doubt it but did you express any of your concerns while in Dallas with Harry, Alex and Mike?

Or were you just itching for it to end so you could get back on your Social Media soapboxes to come after me yet again?

BTW watched the Maintenance ORD Town Hall yesterday and thought those members there were fantastic. They were not at all taking what Isom had to say well and were on him like a pack of wolves at his throat. Great display of Solidarity.
Isn't that "Ronnie,Bobby,Ricky and Mike If I like the girl who cares who you like" Cool it now Weez guess I won't be rotating as soon as you thought IGM

I think I have to agree with you. Isom's comments almost begging for mediation came across to me as desperate. He seemed very rattled by the constant barrage of just "Get it done then" All those guys (except the one US putz) were all on the same page in blaming the Company for all the stalls.

Parker in the other Town Hall was more composed when he was saying they had to figure out something and was glad the Leadership of the Association was joining the talks.

I just wish someone had asked him if he was going to join those talks himself?

Many of us are now becoming quite aware that the ultimate decision makers for the Company are NOT in that room. Glass and co are nothing more than emissaries for the people who can make spot on decisions. Highly counterproductive to have to wait all the time for a response from the tower.
Weez it seems to me that everyone in that room wanted the moon, stars...they fail to realize we are in a very competitive industry. They want want want. are they ready to give anything. Do you think Isom should just hand over a blank check . As far as the usair putz I hate to say but you do look like a bunch of prima donnas sorry that's the way I see it

Unlike most other groups, who are airport centered, the APFA and the APA are aircraft centered. In others words, they needed to have the ability to have those groups work on any aircraft in order to run the scheduling as one airline rather than two separate airlines.
Don't forget at US the pilots were never merged So they could do it with us. I don't like the idea that they hire a US fleet or AMT off the street and there is an AA guy on furlough but that went on with UAL for years

Weez it seems to me that everyone in that room wanted the moon, stars...they fail to realize we are in a very competitive industry. They want want want. are they ready to give anything. Do you think Isom should just hand over a blank check . As far as the usair putz I hate to say but you do look like a bunch of prima donnas sorry that's the way I see it

If the roles were reversed within the Association, we would be in no hurry to get a deal either.

Last edited:
If the roles were reversed within The Association, we would be in no hurry to get a deal either.
Is Isom supposed to give them a blank check? I understand the AMTS they are going to get like 6% more but we are going to get about 90 cents and another 55 in differential. Sixty cents of that we will get in September any way so.....

You wouldn't have done the work for less a pay cut?

I'll perform any work that's in my contract to perform irregardless of what I'm paid if I continue to work for AA. But that work belongs to someone else contractually now.

Don't forget at US the pilots were never merged So they could do it with us. I don't like the idea that they hire a US fleet or AMT off the street and there is an AA guy on furlough but that went on with UAL for years

That has been a concern from the very beginning to include those that are on the Preferential Hiring as well. Some of us would have preferred if both sides would have taken the time to be better prepared to start this process rather than squandering about 7 months before actually getting started.

As it stands, it is difficult to see why this is taking the time it is, but we need to remember how this affects everyone, including those on layoff, commuting and on the Preferential Hiring lists.

Isn't that "Ronnie,Bobby,Ricky and Mike If I like the girl who cares who you like" Cool it now Weez guess I won't be rotating as soon as you thought IGM

Not so sure Al. This movie looks awfully familiar.

Parker says we have to figure out some way to get the raises to us guys. Association Leadership jumps in and bam we have raises.

Parker says we have to figure out some way to get these contracts done. Association Leadership jumps in and? Bam?

The Weez used to Bully those yeshiva kids

I only came back and bullied the kids in the neighborhood who bullied me in Grade School. That was after I jumped up to 6'1 in High School and learned that I actually loved fighting.

Nothing more fun than bullying bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.