JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Isom supposed to give them a blank check? I understand the AMTS they are going to get like 6% more but we are going to get about 90 cents and another 55 in differential. Sixty cents of that we will get in September any way so.....

There will be no blank checks. The guideposts for the Company are the CBA's and work rules at the other airlines. There is typically a set amount of value and it is up to us to figure out how that value is put together within a CBA.

Weez it seems to me that everyone in that room wanted the moon, stars...they fail to realize we are in a very competitive industry. They want want want. are they ready to give anything. Do you think Isom should just hand over a blank check . As far as the usair putz I hate to say but you do look like a bunch of prima donnas sorry that's the way I see it

You and I didn't watch the same videos I guess? All I saw was a bunch of guys pressuring Isom to put his money where his mouth is, get in there and get this done.

"One" guy talked about Delta but he had no clue what he was talking about.

I only came back and bullied the kids in the neighborhood who bullied me in Grade School. That was after I jumped up to 6'1 in High School and learned that I actually loved fighting.

Nothing more fun than bullying bullies.

In the end, that makes you a bully too.

Interesting.

Not so sure Al. This movie looks awfully familiar.

Parker says we have to figure out some way to get the raises to us guys. Association Leadership jumps in and bam we have raises.

Parker says we have to figure out some way to get these contracts done. Association Leadership jumps in and? Bam?
That only means the leaders will bend on something the committee is not willing to, not sure that's a good thing................. Vote NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end, that makes you a bully too.

Interesting.

Good point. And I'm not planning on changing.

Just don't do it physically anymore. Nothing looks more stupid than a 50 something year old guy rolling around on the ground.

Is Isom supposed to give them a blank check? I understand the AMTS they are going to get like 6% more but we are going to get about 90 cents and another 55 in differential. Sixty cents of that we will get in September any way so.....

Al did you pick up on the guy who was talking about trust since 2003? To a lot of us who went through that nightmare we just want to come out of the clouds and "try" to trust this management team.

That's why we don't see eye to eye with that US mechanic. Yea HE (You) are there now. WE want to get there. And it is very frustrating waiting especially thinking it could also be your guys holding us back from it.

Sorry P. Rez and Charlie Brown but there are a lot of TWU guys feeling that way.

You and I didn't watch the same videos I guess? All I saw was a bunch of guys pressuring Isom to put his money where his mouth is, get in there and get this done.

"One" guy talked about Delta but he had no clue what he was talking about.
Weez you are a TWU guy it looked like they want a blank check. If AA offered everything DL would the TWU be willing to do DL's work rules ?

That only means the leaders will bend on something the committee is not willing to, not sure that's a good thing................. Vote NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again it seems like it's really your side that doesn't want to bend on ANYTHING?

You even just said it yourself when you said do you think those mechanics are going to get everything?

Make up your mind Al?

Al did you pick up on the guy who was talking about trust since 2003? To a lot of us who went through that nightmare we just want to come out of the clouds and "try" to trust this management team.

That's why we don't see eye to eye with that US mechanic. Yea HE (You) are there now. WE want to get there. And it is very frustrating waiting especially thinking it could also be your guys holding us back from it.

Sorry P. Rez and Charlie Brown but there are a lot of TWU guys feeling that way.
I don't know enough about the AMTs an frankly don't give a chit only hoping they get the best they can. As far as us what do you want? Where are you trying to get?

Weez you are a TWU guy it looked like they want a blank check. If AA offered everything DL would the TWU be willing to do DL's work rules ?

Don't know? Hope not. That's where Isom also screwed up. He didn't mention how many less mechanics they have over there at Delta.

He should have made that point to them a little clearer.

Again though that was just "One" guy that I saw.

Again it seems like it's really your side that doesn't want to bend on ANYTHING?

You even just said it yourself when you said do you think those mechanics are going to get everything?

Make up your mind Al?
Do you know for a fact MY side is holding things up supposedly they haven't even started talking about healthcare

I don't know enough about the AMTs an frankly don't give a chit only hoping they get the best they can. As far as us what do you want? Where are you trying to get?

"I" want this to be finished and move forward. "Me"

Don't know? Hope not. That's where Isom also screwed up. He didn't mention how many less mechanics they have over there at Delta.

He should have made that point to them a little clearer.

Again though that was just "One" guy that I saw.
My true opinion (not being a wise a$$) had Isom mentioned it, it would have gone in one ear and out the other. You read the AMT thread the only one who is realistic is Metalmover kind of like Lennon being the smart Beatle

"I" want this to be finished and move forward. "Me"
That tells me nothing. What do you want another $1.45? What do you want to gain are you worried about the commuters? Should the IAM cave on some items for a couple of hundred commuters who knew what they were getting into? How will a signed contract change your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.