JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be topped bro, keep it going. Two more for you (you winner,you).

I don't know Weez the company gave us the August raise the Ass just said OK. Kind of like me buying Bob a birthday present and you saying "put my name on it too"

It wasn't quite as easy as that Al. TWU side had to agree to give something up that we thought was very valuable first off. And it did come with some push and pull on both sides. (Meaning it wasn't free)

And we also owe a debt of gratitude to the Mechanics who seemed to have had enough with all the BS stonewalling (Rumor has it)

And your own IAM had to agree to the weaker hand in talks too of course.

But you guys should continue to believe AA just called and asked for a Bank Account and Routing number and decided to make a deposit out of the benevolence of their hearts.

But you guys should continue to believe AA just called and asked for a Bank Account and Routing number and decided to make a deposit out of the benevolence of their hearts.
Weez I am at a station where both airlines are about the same size lets say 50 flights each. I see some token at best cross utilization that is actually paid in OT, that's about it. No great cost savings for the company at all. It was just like yesterdays announcement for the most part a goodwill gesture by the company. If you look at it it has cost them hundreds of millions and has weakened their bargaining position. Why do you turn a blind eye on the Ass bullchit?

Last edited:
Weez I am at a station where both airlines are about the same size lets say 50 flights each. I see some token at best cross utilization that is actually paid in OT, that's about it. No great cost savings for the company at all. It was just like yesterdays announcement for the most part a goodwill gesture by the company. If you look at it it has cost them hundreds of millions and has weakened their bargaining position. Why do you turn a blind eye on the Ass bullchit?

Why do you believe the Company over those people who actually have worked and sweated with you? I call believing the Company over my own insane.

Does that answer your question?

Goodwill lol, yea OK. Brainwashed.

And again Al, AA, Guys, People believe whoever the Hell you want. I guess it doesn't matter how many times in the past these people beat you, you'll still hope for the nice pat on your head?

Management has never lied to you before in your careers right? SMFH!!!!!

That's because those are his friends. They pick up his phone and tell him what they want spread and he does it happily and willingly.

Without them, he'd have little to contribute. His participation is about, "a little bird told me." Doesn't have the gumption to think for himself.

Al, I bet he's sent you and others in this page a PM asking how he's doing or trying to get a high five because "I got 'em." Not too much independent thinking.

He's a political tool being used by those that won't stand up for themselves because they have this guy to take their blows.

He's a good soldier willing to take a bullet for the General that's safe back at the base.

That's because those are his friends. They pick up his phone and tell him what they want spread and he does it happily and willingly.

Without them, he'd have little to contribute. His participation is about, "a little bird told me." Doesn't have the gumption to think for himself.

Al, I bet he's sent you and others in this page a PM asking how he's doing or trying to get a high five because "I got 'em." Not too much independent thinking.

He's a political tool being used by those that won't stand up for themselves because they have this guy to take their blows.

He's a good soldier willing to take a bullet for the General that's safe back at the base.

You absolutely perfectly described yourself when you were a complete lackey for Jim Little, Tim Gillespie, Bobby Gless and as the Mechanics like to call him Fat Don Videich.

Anyone remember that HORRIBLE TWU information website and FB page with the blue logo? This was the guy who built it and was feeding everyone whatever he was told to feed you.

Too bad he never got that promised TWU Information man spot once Little was overthrown.

He was a sellout who got sold himself. Kicked to the curb along with the rest of the trash.

You absolutely perfectly described yourself when you were a complete lackey for Jim Little, Tim Gillespie, Bobby Gless and as the Mechanics like to call him Fat Don Videich.

Anyone remember that HORRIBLE TWU information website and FB page with the blue logo? This was the guy who built it and was feeding everyone whatever he was told to feed you.

Too bad he never got that promised TWU Information man spot once Little was overthrown.

Ohhhh, looks like we hit a nerve.

[
Why do you believe the Company over those people who actually have worked and sweated with you? I call believing the Company over my own insane.

Does that answer your question?

Goodwill lol, yea OK. Brainwashed.
Nobody I have worked with or sweated with is telling the Ass got me anything. We get a check that says American Airlines and last I looked Sito and Peterson don't sign it. Sure I don't believe everything the company says but on this one it is obvious unless you are brainwashed. what I don't understand is who are you trying to score points with? Who are you trying to impress. You're an intelligent guy and I like you but you need to be deprogrammed a little bit

[

Nobody I have worked with or sweated with is telling the Ass got me anything. We get a check that says American Airlines and last I looked Sito and Peterson don't sign it. Sure I don't believe everything the company says but on this one it is obvious unless you are brainwashed. what I don't understand is who are you trying to score points with? Who are you trying to impress. You're an intelligent guy and I like you but you need to be deprogrammed a little bit

What was the word he used recently?

Um.

Oh yeah! "Exposed"

Ohhhh, looks like we hit a nerve.

Not at all. I just told you I give it back as good as I get.

BTW out of curiosity. Have you taken care of that thing you were "ordered" to do yet? You really shouldn't keep stonewalling that old man you know. He is a dues paying member.

Would you like to discuss it here?

Not at all. I just told you I give it back as good as I get.

BTW out of curiosity. Have you taken care of that thing you were "ordered" to do yet? You really shouldn't keep stonewalling that old man you know. He is a dues paying member.

Would you like to discuss it here?

Sure. Go ahead..

[

Al you need to be deprogrammed a little bit yourself. You do come across as if EVERYTHING is the fault of this phantom word "Association"

Again that Ass as you now call it is full of people. Do you think Rez and CB are liers when they come here and fill in some things? Do you know ANY guy who is part of the Union in any way at all that you like or maybe even learned to trust over a long time?

You're 100% right that neither Union or the people in them write our checks. But over 70 years at least with AA they're the ones who fought to negotiate them.

Hell even NYer himself agreed to a few damaging items I have to live under today. Too bad he doesn't have to have the spotlight on him though as one of its architects.

Sure. Go ahead..
Sure. Go ahead..

"BTW out of curiosity. Have you taken care of that thing you were "ordered" to do yet? You really shouldn't keep stonewalling that old man you know. He is a dues paying member"

"BTW out of curiosity. Have you taken care of that thing you were "ordered" to do yet? You really shouldn't keep stonewalling that old man you know. He is a dues paying member"

Just in case you missed it, I already did.

Status
Not open for further replies.