JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al you'll be happy to know I just started my new bid spot this Monday. "Mobile support/Push crew." No Bins or Bags. 10 week bid to rest my somewhat weary body. After that I go back (promptly) to being thick headed again.
What does "Mobile support" do? doesn't each team push back their own planes?

What does "Mobile support" do? doesn't each team push back their own planes?

They do for the most part. We push planes to give time for lunch, have a sudden Maintenance issue or the gate crew is getting off soon.

But basically we just push airplanes.

For all of you Pension haters out there. Yes they're all terrible, just terrible.

This pension fund is now worth $1,000,000,000,000
http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/19/investing/norway-pension-fund-trillion-dollars/index.html
Never said this pension is terrible. Is this the pension you have now? Didn't think so. BTW, it does not matter how much a pension is worth. What matters is, is it funded enough to pay all beneficiaries for life what they were originally promised? That's what matters. C'mon man...

No Al, I don't plan on ever being in a bin again. I'm going on sixty, almost 35 years with the company, I'm going to take advantage of my seniority and try to save what's left of my body. As for my priorities, I would say Outsourcing is at the top. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the BK contract, AA wanted to outsource all the jobs that carried seniority, hoping to force us old folks out. I haven' put in 35 years just to end up back in the belly of an airplane. Secondly, scope followed closely by pay. I was fortunate to get hired in at a hub in my home state not to far from my hometown. I also have a heart and understand that folks want to go home, or stay home...I'm a family guy and I get that. I can't imagine having to pull roots and replant them some where else. I know folks could/do face that. And of course pay, while I'm not hurting, who doesn't want more money. Bottom line Al, I will have complete confidence that I did the right thing when I vote...No regrets!
Well said.

Never said this pension is terrible. Is this the pension you have now? Didn't think so. BTW, it does not matter how much a pension is worth. What matters is, is it funded enough to pay all beneficiaries for life what they were originally promised? That's what matters. C'mon man...

So says some guy who has an obsession with coming over here to post information about every and any other Pension fund that he can find that has problems out in the World.

C'mon man, we're not looking to become Central States Teamsters here.

So says some guy who has an obsession with coming over here to post information about every and any other Pension fund that he can find that has problems out in the World.

And for the 3rd time I will answer you with a question that you continuously ignore.
So how does it feel weez?

The ONLY reason I came to this site was because you came to the AA mechanics site and did the exact same thing. So I decided to come here and give you and a couple others a taste of their own medicine. To be a pain in your asses until it drove you guys crazy. I see I have succeeded several times now. When you decide to respect the wishes of the mechanics to stay out of their threads then I might decide to leave. Again weez, "How does it feel??

I know you guys don't want to become a CST pension, but all pensions are and very well might end up the same way. Not enough people are willing to go with the pensions anymore. Too many companies are going different routes for their employees retirement account options as the pension choices are going by the waste side, a simple fact of life and generation differences.

They do for the most part. We push planes to give time for lunch, have a sudden Maintenance issue or the gate crew is getting off soon.

Wow what a gig, doubt you will be going back to the ramp after a taste of that. You might even walk around thinking that you're cool,(not that you aren't already)

Weez does NYer have to sign you off on this function?

And for the 3rd time I will answer you with a question that you continuously ignore.
So how does it feel weez?

The ONLY reason I came to this site was because you came to the AA mechanics site and did the exact same thing. So I decided to come here and give you and a couple others a taste of their own medicine. To be a pain in your asses until it drove you guys crazy. I see I have succeeded several times now. When you decide to respect the wishes of the mechanics to stay out of their threads then I might decide to leave. Again weez, "How does it feel??

I know you guys don't want to become a CST pension, but all pensions are and very well might end up the same way. Not enough people are willing to go with the pensions anymore. Too many companies are going different routes for their employees retirement account options as the pension choices are going by the waste side, a simple fact of life and generation differences.

swamt the "How does it feel" schtick is a little megalomaniacal of you there man. It's kinda weird to tell people that you have a vendetta against someone on a Blog Board that you don't even know that you think is trolling "others" and not even you. Huh?

What are you? The hired Sammy the Bull.

Wow what a gig, doubt you will be going back to the ramp after a taste of that. You might even walk around thinking that you're cool,(not that you aren't already)

Oh no Al. No no no. I'm going back to my belly/bin next bid. This is just a little respite to heal a few minor aches.

This gig isn't exactly my style or for me. (Nothing personal to the people who it is for)

Basically he likes to give you American guys crap why his beloved AMFA at SWA can't even bring something to vote on for the members, good or bad, ask him what's his long term plans are Wezz when this blows up in his face. Blaming the Teamsters lovers, that have been gone from SWA since 2003,-when AMFA can't seem to produce anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts