JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from it Al. I just think what it does by sending the E Mail (As written) to both Parker, Isom and other top level management is defeat the purpose of the protest we had here only a few short weeks ago. It smacks of Benedict Arnold type treason.

It should have been an appreciation sent to the MIA Station Manager Ralph Lopez only, with the acknowledgment to the Local Management members who went the extra mile during the crisis. With copies sent to both Department heads and the TWU Local 568 Executive Board.

Instead we had a maverick Dictator who chose to speak for the entire MIA collective.
Nah, maybe you are a little bias with this thought. In my opinion it doesn't change a thing, think about it

Nah, maybe you are a little bias with this thought. In my opinion it doesn't change a thing, think about it

We're all entitled to our opinions Al. And seriously if there's anyone he's going to have to answer to it's absolutely not me. It never has been me and that's the funniest part of it all.

I think the Play has begun the final act though.

Tick Tock.

We're all entitled to our opinions Al. And seriously if there's anyone he's going to have to answer to it's absolutely not me. It never has been me and that's the funniest part of it all.

I think the Play has begun the final act though.

Tick Tock.
Hey Weezz how do you figure this is going to play out? In SWA land I really think it will take a labor rep change and a threat of union replacement to get some movement to get a T/A to look at. I realized today, it's not the union per say, as it is the people that are running it.

Probably what will happen 737 is LUS insurances will bartered away for a bigger pension contribution which at some point will be cut as it has before. I.e. traded for a chit sandwich and a pi** shake to wash it down with.LUS will mostly vote no but it won,t matter since we,re out numbered. 32 plus an hr and LUs holidays and it,s on its way.
Scope is probably the great unknown

Probably what will happen 737 is LUS insurances will bartered away for a bigger pension contribution which at some point will be cut as it has before. I.e. traded for a chit sandwich and a pi** shake to wash it down with.LUS will mostly vote no but it won,t matter since we,re out numbered. 32 plus an hr and LUs holidays and it,s on its way.
Scope is probably the great unknown

Scope will indeed be a tipping point. It needs to be good and acceptable to both IAM and TWU members. If so... the odds of an acceptable agreement increases. Scope remains the Uncertainty Ahead. Are we going to protect existing work or add that to the list of concessions? Will be interesting to see what, if anything, is agreed to by the NC, and ultimately decided by the combined membership.

Scope will indeed be a tipping point. It needs to be good and acceptable to both IAM and TWU members. If so... the odds of an acceptable agreement increases. Scope remains the Uncertainty Ahead. Are we going to protect existing work or add that to the list of concessions? Will be interesting to see what, if anything, is agreed to by the NC, and ultimately decided by the combined membership.
Well I know AMFA was trying to sell scope for money, then ask for more money, then SwA said no, we have a union meeting tomorrow with local 4, but you have to go to the first meeting to vote on anything, so it should be interesting, I am sure I will see alot of faces there, that are not usually there. Then we have the road shows next month and November to explain to us, why we are now going into year 6 with nothing to vote on.Also no scheduled talks to probably next year.

Hey Weezz how do you figure this is going to play out? In SWA land I really think it will take a labor rep change and a threat of union replacement to get some movement to get a T/A to look at. I realized today, it's not the union per say, as it is the people that are running it.
"I realized today, it's not the union per say as it is the people that are running it."
By golly, I think he's got it.
All joking aside Driver, I have been telling you this for some time. After the meeting tomorrow, stay afterwards talk with all the members and get a feeling on how a recall would do to remove your ALR. If he is the problem as you say (and yes I have heard he's the biggest problem at the table), even heard this from National Officers as well as other Officers at the table. Then start the process of recall, we've done it twice here in Dallas. Your right, it's not always the union, it more than likely the people that are running it, sounds to me like you guys need a new ALR put in place. You gonna put your name in the hat Driver? If not do you know someone that would? It's all a matter of getting the process started, the membership or someone needs to pull the trigger to get started.

Well I know AMFA was trying to sell scope for money, then ask for more money, then SwA said no, we have a union meeting tomorrow with local 4, but you have to go to the first meeting to vote on anything, so it should be interesting, I am sure I will see alot of faces there, that are not usually there. Then we have the road shows next month and November to explain to us, why we are now going into year 6 with nothing to vote on.Also no scheduled talks to probably next year.

Ask your members at your membership meeting if they too think it'e time for a recall. Also you may want to contact all on the nego cmte and get some input as well. I have been told he's been the main hold up, no lie, check it all out yourself, dig in and get the info then react with the correct info. Good Luck.

"I realized today, it's not the union per say as it is the people that are running it."
By golly, I think he's got it.
All joking aside Driver, I have been telling you this for some time. After the meeting tomorrow, stay afterwards talk with all the members and get a feeling on how a recall would do to remove your ALR. If he is the problem as you say (and yes I have heard he's the biggest problem at the table), even heard this from National Officers as well as other Officers at the table. Then start the process of recall, we've done it twice here in Dallas. Your right, it's not always the union, it more than likely the people that are running it, sounds to me like you guys need a new ALR put in place. You gonna put your name in the hat Driver? If not do you know someone that would? It's all a matter of getting the process started, the membership or someone needs to pull the trigger to get started.

Ask your members at your membership meeting if they too think it'e time for a recall. Also you may want to contact all on the nego cmte and get some input as well. I have been told he's been the main hold up, no lie, check it all out yourself, dig in and get the info then react with the correct info. Good Luck.
He is the main hold up, he basically called us stupid for wanting something to vote on, our station is to small to swing the vote, this man is one arrogant sob, I think it is going to take you guys in Dallas getting angry enough to pull the trigger on these guys, because unless it is what Cramer wants there will not be a t/a ever, but I still go to the union meetings, like I always do.

He is the main hold up, he basically called us stupid for wanting something to vote on, our station is to small to swing the vote, this man is one arrogant sob, I think it is going to take you guys in Dallas getting angry enough to pull the trigger on these guys, because unless it is what Cramer wants there will not be a t/a ever, but I still go to the union meetings, like I always do.

Point taken. Fill me in on how your local meeting goes. Isn't he out of Chicago? Or is it BWI? I forget. I believe our "road shows are first, so see what we can do.

Then start the process for removal. What's the hold up? You guys sit there and go off on the AA'ers about changing representation so easily, so why don't you two pull the trigger and get the ball rolling to recall Cramer? I hope I am wrong here, but, it looks as if you guys just wanna come here and bich, bich, bich, and do nothing about it. Time for you guys to put your money where your mouths are and pull that trigger. Otherwise, I don't wanna hear any more about how we are not voting on anything, or what Cramer is or is not doing. I have told you to start this process last month and I still see nothing has happened. Why is that Driver? If you really want change then make the move and get it started. Otherwise stop the complaining. At least with AMFA you have a way to start the process to get an ALR removed, time for one of you guys to use it. Sit back and do nothing means you are just fine with everything and are out here just to help the company stir up the membership against the NC. Good Luck and let me know how it goes, unless you are just hunky dory with how things are going...

Then start the process for removal. What's the hold up? You guys sit there and go off on the AA'ers about changing representation so easily, so why don't you two pull the trigger and get the ball rolling to recall Cramer? I hope I am wrong here, but, it looks as if you guys just wanna come here and bich, bich, bich, and do nothing about it. Time for you guys to put your money where your mouths are and pull that trigger. Otherwise, I don't wanna hear any more about how we are not voting on anything, or what Cramer is or is not doing. I have told you to start this process last month and I still see nothing has happened. Why is that Driver? If you really want change then make the move and get it started. Otherwise stop the complaining. At least with AMFA you have a way to start the process to get an ALR removed, time for one of you guys to use it. Sit back and do nothing means you are just fine with everything and are out here just to help the company stir up the membership against the NC. Good Luck and let me know how it goes, unless you are just hunky dory with how things are going...
We will get the ball rolling it is a process, we have to see if we even have the votes, this guy affects the whole group even though he is not in your local, and that's all I will say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.