JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Hacky is back so tell me Wezzzz how long have you guys had this love / hate mainly hate relationship?
Long before you became a WeAAsle Driver in the back of his V6 Mustang. I don't hate Dippy Dave, he's just a scared angry ramper who wishes he could be an AMT. I've seen it before, nothing new.

Hackman note your new status. Not a fan of wussy internet stalkers.

1009B358-79A5-4BC1-93C1-6D5DD41BD314.jpeg

So it's apparently been revealed that the IAM NC is stalling to bring the process to section 6 in another year, which will then mean at least another 3 years past that date before any contract.

Anyone care to comment on that news being spread at break rooms in CLT...
I wouldn't put it passed them. Maybe the concessions are larger than they originally thought and don't like what they are seeing at the table. It is true that Sec. 6 will take no less than 3 years to complete and probably longer in your case as your contract has a lot more articles than ours. Also, if they do drag this out and file for Sec 6 in 2018 it will take your contract nego's beyond the 5 years mark just like we are presently. It can and very well may happen, but, only time will tell. Isn't the current contract come amendable Sep. 2018?

Hey Dippy Dave, should we comment on your gender confused loopy ear rings, V6 Mustang? (that you thanked Parker for letting you buy, "thanks to Doug")

Lets check out it your one bedroom apartment in MIA and your new big screen 42" TeeVee, Cheetos stained pleather couch, and your "I love Parker" portrait.

Dippy Dave is a real man....or he tries to be.
Yea, I too found it very unprofessional of him to try and cut him down by his material stuff in the background. Very sad he went that way on a union brother, it says a lot about his character don't ya think?

Yea, I too found it very unprofessional of him to try and cut him down by his material stuff in the background. Very sad he went that way on a union brother, it says a lot about his character don't ya think?

He also wears the same shirt (pink V neck) in his videos quite often as well?

I’m just very observant.

swamt if the talks were to drag on and if the economy say tanked (though unlikely) that would be a hell of a shot missed if you know what I mean
When you can't,get,a deal done in one of the best times of Airline profits, and a down turn comes, then it will be we should've done this.....

swamt if the talks were to drag on and if the economy say tanked (though unlikely) that would be a hell of a shot missed if you know what I mean

This is what worries me with the current political situation. This deal needs to be done now. They should be talking more than 1 or 2 weeks a month. The current pace is pathetic. If they are talking a lot and making little progress, at least they are trying hard. Right now they are not trying hard and there is no excuse. I do not see any sense of urgency to get a deal done judging by the pace of negotiations and the language in the updates. Sad.

Long before you became a WeAAsle Driver in the back of his V6 Mustang. I don't hate Dippy Dave, he's just a scared angry ramper who wishes he could be an AMT. I've seen it before, nothing new.
So what is he scared of Hackman. I mean think about it, If you can make say $30 to $32 an hour, loading the aircraft , not have to worry about the FAA, that's not bad .

So what is he scared of Hackman. I mean think about it, If you can make say $30 to $32 an hour, loading the aircraft , not have to worry about the FAA, that's not bad .

AMFA Represented Facilities Maintenance Members are only making $27 per hour right now. They’re voting shortly on a TA that brings them up to $29 (Not counting any License premium)

I’m already making more per hour than that and I don’t even have a TA yet. To think I’m making more than a skilled tradesman at SWA being represented by a Union. Something wrong with that picture?

http://www.amfanational.org/index.c...le.cfm&HomeID=675387&page=Southwest20Airlines

AMFA Represented Facilities Maintenance Members are only making $27 per hour right now. They’re voting shortly on a TA that brings them up to $29 (Not counting any License premium)

I’m already making more per hour than that and I don’t even have a TA yet. To think I’m making more than a skilled tradesman at SWA being represented by a Union. Something wrong with that picture?

http://www.amfanational.org/index.c...le.cfm&HomeID=675387&page=Southwest20Airlines

As an unskilled FSC you are overpaid.

Josh

This is what worries me with the current political situation. This deal needs to be done now. They should be talking more than 1 or 2 weeks a month. The current pace is pathetic. If they are talking a lot and making little progress, at least they are trying hard. Right now they are not trying hard and there is no excuse. I do not see any sense of urgency to get a deal done judging by the pace of negotiations and the language in the updates. Sad.
We have had 2 to 3-days a month last 5 years, so I feel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts