JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weez will you be working 275 before it changes to A321 equipment?

Josh

Josh do you think some day more individuals will have the cajones to admit to who they are here on Forums or will they forever remain PSY’s and wusses?

Dave.

I have to say weez you have quite the fan club, ones just heckling you, the other? Now that’s kind of creepy

I can't complain, I only have a 4 year degree, and I make what people with a master's degree make, so if Weezz makes what a college graduate makes, more power to him, it helps the economy.
You can't complain???? Jezzus H, all you do is complain Nut Driver. All your posts are is money, "a T/A to look at", then it's about your money again, "I want a raise for my 401k". Then you cry about Seham, and how much professional services cost. Then you cry about the 5 years you have waited for a new CBA with AMFA, and then your money again.

"I can't complain", what a fool you are Nut Driver.

Last edited:
Josh do you think some day more individuals will have the cajones to admit to who they are here on Forums or will they forever remain PSY’s and wusses?

Dave.
Well we know who you are don't we Dippy Dave? A Parker lovin V6 Mustang drivin loud mouth who can't mind his own ramper business.

I love that you put me on ignore, that makes me smile. Who's the Wussy? Come back Dippy Dave, I miss you like a hemmoriod.

Last edited:

Dave.

Was going to meet you several years back and you bailed. I met Tim and several others forum they know me and know I keep my word and met as agreed. We were going to meet at Gulfstream, remember and then you said Valdez Cafe at the airport.

The agents at D23 said you weren’t working last I asked back in August. Besides aren’t you now at D1?

Josh

I have to say weez you have quite the fan club, ones just heckling you, the other? Now that’s kind of creepy
What's creepy is Dippy Daves obsession with M@R issues. Its almost like a 3rd rate Hollywood horror movie, "If I can't have you, then nobody will." I think Dippy Dave flunked out of school, and now he's angry and enraged at those of us who didn't. I hope he doesn't have any firearms.... just sayin he might not have both oars in the water.

Last edited:
What's creepy is Dippy Daves obsession with M@R issues. Its almost like a 3rd rate Hollywood horror movie, "If I can't have you, then nobody will." I think Dippy Dave flunked out of school, and now he's angry and enraged at those of us who didn't. I hope he doesn't have any firearms.... just sayin he might not have both oars in the water.
...and discussed here:
JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

You can't complain???? Jezzus H, all you do is complain Nut Driver. All your posts are is money, "a T/A to look at", then it's about your money again, "I want a raise for my 401k". Then you cry about Seham, and how much professional services cost. Then you cry about the 5 years you have waited for a new CBA with AMFA, and then your money again.

"I can't complain", what a fool you are Nut Driver.
Look dude everyone wants a raise, it would be different if this was like American, or United , or Continental that filed for bankruptcy, then the employees had to do give backs This is SWA where every other group has either had a new contract, or a T/ A and rejected it, but they still came to some kind of deal. I don't like our law firm never have, just see it as someone taking money out of our locals pockets for years. Heck Hack if every other group was done at American, and moved on, you would be so mad at your Association, you would come apart like a cheap watch.

Josh,

did you read the McGee contract and how Sito gave up the 40 hour work week? Ready reserve, split shifts, $13 buck an hour. No health care. No retirement???
That isn't just subsidizing but it forever eliminated all rampers at Alaska airline in SEA from ANYTHING. Did you see what Mike Klemm and the entire Eboard at DL141 did at United? Put out a letter saying that they would never negotiate a UGE contract that agrees to have IAM UGE peeps taking over United Airline work. Now, they are in 40 stations including some stations that came under the ramp contract, and they are fixing to go into RDU, CLT, GSO, etc and 30 other stations in the next 12 months and the asshat IAM DL 141 peeps actually signed on to it and supported the letter of agreement in the back that actually names CLT, RDU, etc as UGE work. And Klemm saying that all the laid off peeps from RDU (PJirish station) and CLT who got tossed out on the street by the IAM can re apply and use their seniority to get a few more paid days off. Did you read that LOA? All of this while your boy Rez stood down in eboard meetings. SMH. We are going to toss all of them out on the street in a big way this time and not just these rotten district people who are now stalling and hoping for section 6 where they can tell the members that the new process will take 3-5 years. You do realize Josh that if these clowns can't negotiate in this ripe environment that it won't get any better in section 6 except produce massive delays and possibly lost jobs. When we toss Sito out in April and toss all of these clowns out who make $175,000+ we will immediately mobilize our negotiations at the Association and agree to expedited talks without canceling talks for hurricaines and conventions but to negotiate a fair and progressive contract. They are taking as much money as possible from the membership and hoping to get away with it. Not happening. If they can't negotiate in this environment with $10 billion net profits then get them the hell out. It's going to happen and we will expedite things and have a fair agreement prior to the September section 6 deadline. No concessionary contract, but a cost positive.
Do you guys have the votes to remove them, and have a decent team to replace them?

Dave.
you ought to meet Josh. I'm not joking. I met him up at the food court. Bright kid. I say kid because he seemed a lot younger than me. Very knowledgeable guy. I don't agree with some of the tough things he says but he is spot on with a lot of the things at the IAM that I don't even know.

TWU Protest in Times Square NYC today.

45216B8A-DF56-4FE9-8314-E91A3E083915.jpeg DE47C58A-0582-4E13-875C-73AD5BF9E933.jpeg 06F2B1C0-387F-44B3-A675-B27ED24D9BB3.jpeg EA5C626B-C771-47D3-BE44-274FBC3ECE4E.jpeg F642D1C5-B8B7-4782-85F3-6FC8FF7170A8.jpeg

https://mobile.twitter.com/transportworker/status/920658761559232512

Reactions: robbedagain
Do you guys have the votes to remove them, and have a decent team to replace them?
in a word no, while I admire Tim's persistence this has been tried a number of times before with no success .The rules of the election are stacked against anyone being successful on a number of fronts. I think Tim will have to continue in his role as a burr under the saddle of the IAM,Lord knows its needed

Status
Not open for further replies.