Jetblue Employment

haze said:
Hopeful, thank you for the response.

Someone else mentioned airport management, I guess a different field altogether. Could you recommend a way to learn more about these two fields: that is, besides this forum, where can I go to take part in more discussion and get a better education on these matters?

Are there particular journals, magazines, www resources that stand out?

Thanks in advance...
[post="310233"][/post]​

Haze...airport management is going to require some type of degree depending what facet of airport management you desire. If you have maintenance experience you may be able to fall into an Airfield or Building maintenance job. From there depending what airport you are lucky enough to get on with, you will have to crawl up the management ladder..(which may require some a$$ kissing). Field Maintenance is an exciting job and I would recommend it to anyone with an enthusiasm for aviation.

B6Busdriver said:
Wow. Your wit and crafty literary skills are tough to compete with. I fully expect you to come up with other great retorts such as "I'm rubber you're glue......" and the ever popular "up your nose with a rubber hose". I think serving cokes suits you just fine, unfortunately you have no business being responsible for the safety of others.
[post="310752"][/post]​

Well, it seems I am getting under your skin. With those childish phrases, I wouldn't trust you with the safety of others either. Sitting in the cockpit eating those jelly filled donuts and reading the paper, is not being a safety professional.

I guess you can't see yourself saying "Would you like fries with that?" Then how about these famous 6 words:

"Get your program here, programs here" "Get your peanuts here, peanuts here"

After you remember those famous words, then you can work the stands here: Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks

B.O.B. said:
Well, it seems I am getting under your skin.  With those childish phrases, I wouldn't trust you with the safety of others either.  Sitting in the cockpit eating those jelly filled donuts and reading the paper, is not being a safety professional.

I guess you can't see yourself saying "Would you like fries with that?"  Then how about these famous 6 words:

"Get your program here, programs here" "Get your peanuts here, peanuts here"

After you remember those famous words, then you can work the stands here:  Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
[post="311980"][/post]​

Thanks for you health concerns, I never would have guessed donuts were bad for you. Did they teach you that in Barbie bootcamp?

Thanks for proving my case.......again and again.

Thanks for you health concerns, I never would have guessed donuts were bad for you. Did they teach you that in Barbie bootcamp?

Do you guys realize what the topic is???? Kind of swayed from it, don't you think?? :shock:

Nope, it's called knowing what is good and bad for you. It doesn't take a lot of brains to figure that out. But since you lack in that department, I can see why you eat them.

Yes, you have proved your case. The case that shows how incompitent you truly are. You're worthless and if I was a pax on your plane...I would fear for my life with you at the controls.

You're just pissed because you work for a worthless airline called JetBlue and not a legacy carrier anymore. You got furloughed form US and you're still bitter. Now run a long and study your flight manuals, so you know how to fly that piece of crap French made Airbus!

You're just pissed because you work for a worthless airline called JetBlue and not a legacy carrier anymore. You got furloughed form US and you're still bitter. Now run a long and study your flight manuals, so you know how to fly that piece of crap French made Airbus!

Your attempts at legacy snobbery are so wide of the mark, you're not in the same solar system. I don't spend a single moment of my life wishing I were at any other airline. Especially yours.

Who's bitter exactly?

Your attempts at legacy snobbery are so wide of the mark, you're not in the same solar system. I don't spend a single moment of my life wishing I were at any other airline. Especially yours.

Who's bitter exactly?

Blue Dude come in Blue Dude. This is the GorilAA in orbit near Saturn, do you copy us?

I don't spend a single moment wishing I was at another airline either. Especially JetBlue!

Now run a long and get that coke for B6BusDriver, he needs it to wash down that jelly filled donut.

Haze - I would submit to you that if you want to have a well paying career in this field, you will need some type of education or you will throw bags the rest of your life. I'm saying that isn't a rewarding job, but that is where the current debate as to how much airline employee should making right now. With an education, be it for maintenance, or flight, or even management, you can be elevated above some of this debate. Most of the background for this part of the industry is provded by a college education. Several schools in this country provide aviation as their primary teaching. You may be able to find a college to take courses while you work an entry-level position for an airline. That way you also have experience to take with you as to how an airport should provide service to both passenger and tenant(this usually does not happen btw, from what I have seen).

If I'm an idiot, then you must be a dumb***!

Truth hurts, huh? It's true about the 5 year deal at JetBlue. I have several friends who went to JB after being furloughed from AA and they say it was a big mistake.

Southwest is a much better option. They're the biggest unionized airline in the entire country. They have great benefits and the people are great!

LIER! Name one...

Good luck at jb you will love it working for a airline thats well managed. Poor management and greed killed the airline industry I worked for dl for 18 years and made more money as a non union employee than aa ua us did as union so union is not the answer go jet blue

How do they hire for their airport ops positions? Do they do one on one interviews or do the do the cattle call?

Latest posts