JetBlue to sell pillows, blankets, headsets and food

I don't know. Maybe they are waiting to get their frequencies up and more aircraft in the system to allow connections between the VX and VS flights. Right now they all their flights are between cities that are also serviced by VS; SFO,LAX,IAD and LAS all fly to either LHR or LGW. Maybe if someone wanted to fly LAS to LHR they could connect thru SFO on VX but that's the only route that would benefit. Once they start adding other cities I would not be suprised to see them apply for codeshare rights. Like SNA,SAN, SEA and PDX on the west coast if they expand there would all be good to connect to either LAX or SFO service to LHR.

Also V Australia (the International division of Virgin Blue, Bransons Australian version of Virgin America) has plans to fly to the US, they applied to fly to both LAX and SFO. I would not be suprised if they don't try to codeshare with them too and feed them international traffic.

So far i Love Jet Blue. I have flown 4 RTs with no problems and great customer service.

Thanks to all the employess that made it happen and good management.

I worked for years at US , the pillows and blankets were either not enough to give out or not too clean.I'm now at B6 and the Idea of selling the snooze kit is Genius.Not just in the way of adding to the profit but I have found that if you pay for something , that you will take care of it.
We gave and still give out free headsets. Do you know how many are tossed,crunched stuffed into seats.If you pay the $1 for the headset upgrade , which is decent set for flying, you can use them on multiple trips.Plus, most people have some sort of headset of their own .Watch, the Legacy carriers will go the same way with the snooze kit.And they can have different amenities in them.

Latest posts