Job opportunity in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCI transplant

Veteran
Jun 4, 2003
<_< ----- On my latest trip to St.Croix last week, I was talking to a AMT that works for a small 121 Airline on the Island. He said he had worked with an exAA AMT that worked at DFW, went through a divorce, bought a boat, sailed it down to St.Croix, went to work for Seaborne Airlines, which fly Dehavalin Twin Otters, DHC6, on floats, out of Christainsted, to St. Thomas, and San Juan harbor, and the British Virgin Islands. ------- Well it seems our friend has had enough working for someone else, quit, and is now making his living chartering his boat, and services, to tourists on St. Thomas! ------- Good for him!!!------ But alas, now Seaborne Airlines is looking for a few good men to take his place. So if there are any AMTs bored with the same old environment, and like a little adventure in their life, go to Seaborne Airlines web sight, and maybe on my next trip, I could be talking to you!-------See Dear! There is life after AA!!!!! :up:

<_< ----- On my latest trip to St.Croix last week, I was talking to a AMT that works for a small 121 Airline on the Island. He said he had worked with an exAA AMT that worked at DFW, went through a divorce, bought a boat, sailed it down to St.Croix, went to work for Seaborne Airlines, which fly Dehavalin Twin Otters, DHC6, on floats, out of Christainsted, to St. Thomas, and San Juan harbor, and the British Virgin Islands. ------- Well it seems our friend has had enough working for someone else, quit, and is now making his living chartering his boat, and services, to tourists on St. Thomas! ------- Good for him!!!------ But alas, now Seaborne Airlines is looking for a few good men to take his place. So if there are any AMTs bored with the same old environment, and like a little adventure in their life, go to Seaborne Airlines web sight, and maybe on my next trip, I could be talking to you!-------See Dear! There is life after AA!!!!! :up:

Did he say what his wages were?

<_< ------Correction!-----Sorry about that, the man was from AFW, not DFW!------- Also, St.Croix has "World Class" Scuba, and Marlin fishing!

<_< ----- The Seaborne AMT said that he had a phone interview, and apparently they liked what they heard, so they flew him to St.Croix, for three days, for a face to face, put him up in a hotel, and to show him around.------- But don't let anyone fool you! St. Croix has it's down side too, and isn't for just everyone! It is an Island, primitive at times! Hurricanes have been known to hit the Island, And it can get expensive, because they have to ship almost everything in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts