Johnson @ Johnson have very Promising News !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
It was reported today, (all over the place) (sorry NO link will be necessary) That J + J are in the final stage 3 of testing for a single dose Vaccine that is way-ahead of the usual suspects ( Phizer, Astra Zeneca, Moderna etc.

This wonderful news is being perfected in two places. The Netherlands and the US.

In the US, it's at the Beth Israel, Deaconess hospital.

Where is B I D hospital, you ask, Insp69 :confused: o_O :confused: ?

Why in B O S T O N, of COURSE !!!

That is good news Bears!........ But why am I supposed to be particularly concerned about Boston? Is it another radically controlled bastion of Democrat ineptitude?

That is good news Bears!........ But why am I supposed to be particularly concerned about Boston? Is it another radically controlled bastion of Democrat ineptitude?

' THAT Bastion of Democratic ineptitude ', may be the area that SAVES a LOT of LIVES !!!!

Unlike that BAG o' CHIT' @ 1600 Pennsylvania Ave !!

Dog'.

SEE.

ANOTHER Reason why the " Short Arm " Insp, Insp69 :confused: o_O :confused:, is the Dumbest S O B of ALL Time, here on the Cooler' !!

' THAT Bastion of Democratic ineptitude ', may be the area that SAVES a LOT of LIVES !!!!

Unlike that BAG o' CHIT' @ 1600 Pennsylvania Ave !!

Dog'.

SEE.

ANOTHER Reason why the " Short Arm " Insp, Insp69 :confused: o_O :confused:, is the Dumbest S O B of ALL Time, here on the Cooler' !!
Trump is not a biochemist.

He is not a microbiologist.

He is not a virologist.

He is not a doctor.

DbERw4UWkAACm3M.jpg

Why would you put it on him to save us from a virus, something no other world leader has accomplished?

Be honest Bears, could Trump accomplish ANY task that would make you happy?

He is not a virologist.

He is not a doctor.

DbERw4UWkAACm3M.jpg

Why would you put it on him to save us from a virus, something no other world leader has accomplished?

YEAH.

The Arse-Hole can keep the FREE $$$ Money coming, every week !

YEAH.

The Arse-Hole can keep the FREE $$$ Money coming, every week !
Did not make you happy the first time he did it.

Point is there is NOTHING the man can do to appease you. Seeing how your rejection of him is so absolute your opinion of him ceases to matter. How can I give your opinion credence when, regardless of accomplishment or deed, it is not subject to change?

You accuse other people of hate, which you yourself are displaying, and rather proudly at that.

He is not a virologist.

He is not a doctor.

DbERw4UWkAACm3M.jpg

He " IS " a F CON MAN !

I just started to read Michael Cohen's book, DISLOYAL, and the Funniest part so far, has been when FRAUD Religious FANANATIC PAULA WHITE, (She, who rates up there with CREFLO $$$ DOLLAR ), rounded-up ALL the " BORN AGAINS " to " LAY HANDS " on the M O R O N. Yup, "JERRY JR " was right in the Very Front.
Anyway, after the " MAJORITY " left the M O R O N S office @ the T - TOWER, the M O R O N turns to Cohen and says " DO YOU F Believe that " THESE PEOPLE " :confused: o_O :confused: actually BELIEVE this " CHIT " ?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 11

We're too busy celebrating the idea of a 6-3 SCOTUS for the what will probably be the rest of your natural life.

He is not a virologist.

He is not a doctor.

DbERw4UWkAACm3M.jpg

He is not even a decent human being. Sorry I had to finish your screed.

He is not even a decent human being. Sorry I had to finish your screed.

I've worked for absolute moral dirtbags and I've worked for nice people who had great intentions.

None of that mattered as far as their bosses cared as long as they found a way to get results.

Trump gets results.

Latest posts