Johnson @ Johnson have very Promising News !!

He SURE as HELLL is Not going to like the RESULT(s) he gets on 11/03 !!
To be honest, if we get a 6-3 court, the 200 or so judges named to the other Federal circuits, 400 miles of wall on the MX border, a replacement for NAFTA, and a blueprint to finally get relative peace in the ME, I think I can live with whatever happens on 11/3.

46084742_1138609086314504_7365015279299985408_n.jpg

To be honest, if we get a 6-3 court, the 200 or so judges named to the other Federal circuits, 400 miles of wall on the MX border, a replacement for NAFTA, and a blueprint to finally get relative peace in the ME, I think I can live with whatever happens on 11/3.

AH, running-up the white flag Eric. Good For You !

Well, as long as T-Rump is in Jail, after the SDNY gets done with him, and YOU are paying MORE TAXES, and more real workers are in UNIONS, making respectable wages and REAL Benefits, The US stops KISSING the ARSE of Israel/Russia/N Korea and Saudi Arabia, and the Democrats are running all 3 branches of Govt., Then I'll be HAPPY TOO !

and YOU are paying MORE TAXES,

and more real workers are in UNIONS,

The US stops KISSING the ARSE of Israel

and the Democrats are running all 3 branches of Govt.,

Then I'll be HAPPY TOO !
Very telling.

So what you want is total submission to your ideals and total control for your party.

Not going to happen.

Very telling.

So what you want is total submission to your ideals and total control for your party.

Not going to happen.

" NOT GOING TO HAPPEN La' ?

Which of these "2" branches of Govt. do you think the D's wont win ?

A. 1600 PA. Ave.
or
B. Senate Control.

D-Doug Jones will lose in ALA - BAM - A, leaving the D's to pick up "4" seats to go along with tie-breaker, VP-Kamala Harris.

NOW, Are you ready for "4" Senate Re-PLUG LOSERS ?

1. Susan Collins - Maine
2. Thom Tillis - NC
3. Martha McSally - AZ
4. And SOME STIFF named Jason Lewis, losing to D - Tina Smith by "9" points !

" NOT GOING TO HAPPEN La' ?
NOW, Are you ready for "4" Senate Re-PLUG LOSERS ?

1. Susan Collins - Maine
2. Thom Tillis - NC
3. Martha McSally - AZ
4. And SOME STIFF named Jason Lewis, losing to D - Tina Smith by "9" points !

McSally and Jones likely cancel each other out.

Tina Smith is the incumbent D, so it doesn't change anything if she wins. Jason Lewis had a long radio career before going into politics, and was a regular fill-in host for Rush many years ago.

The most likely outcome in the Senate looks like either 50 or 51 seats for the Republicans. I don't think it's going to drop to 49, but anything's possible.

McSally and Jones likely cancel each other out.

Tina Smith is the incumbent D, so it doesn't change anything if she wins. Jason Lewis had a long radio career before going into politics, and was a regular fill-in host for Rush many years ago.

The most likely outcome in the Senate looks like either 50 or 51 seats for the Republicans. I don't think it's going to drop to 49, but anything's possible.

WOW Eric, we Agree !

50 Re-Plugs, and VP Harris the Tie-Breaker !!!